Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Zedd posted:

The Scud boys looking good.
Redbull is solid if you like frogs and handsome Mexicans.

max probably looks the way he does because he races with his helmet open

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-E9XuAIIUU

New Grill The Grid!

Featuring Sharl forgetting the country he's literally from.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

FAUXTON posted:

max probably looks the way he does because he races with his helmet open

:perfect: :xd:

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

Reminder that Perez is #blessed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_1OpLmmNDo

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
This might as well be the official Checo fan thread at this point. Gonna be a lotta tears around here when Max locks up this year's WDC.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

marshalljim posted:

This might as well be the official Checo fan thread at this point. Gonna be a lotta tears around here when Max locks up and chooses a wall over this year's WDC.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-E9XuAIIUU

New Grill The Grid!

Featuring Sharl forgetting the country he's literally from.

Forget Haas, Zak Brown has made sure that McLaren is the real American team.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
^ That is admittedly a possibility, as well (Max and the irresistible wall).

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

marshalljim posted:

This might as well be the official Checo fan thread at this point. Gonna be a lotta tears around here when Max locks up this year's WDC.

Perez is a noted fraud who won his first race through sheer luck and winning a pit stop lottery, and any wins he continues to earn will be from being in a championship winning car when Verstappen retires or bins it. I have no idea why the thread puts such stock in a boring midfield driver.

PoopSok
Jun 5, 2005

Just lemme eatcha, one time
Ay yi yiiii

Rhopunzel posted:

Perez is a noted fraud who won his first race through sheer luck and winning a pit stop lottery, and any wins he continues to earn will be from being in a championship winning car when Verstappen retires or bins it. I have no idea why the thread puts such stock in a boring midfield driver.

Whenever he's got a good car, he's up there hanging with everyone else. He's also shown that he can make overtakes, and seems to be in a very mature spot as far as managing his pace when under pressure. Some people come out of the gates fast as hell (and #stilltheyrise) but others continue learning and developing. Eh, we'll see. I would love him to spoil the usual HAM/VER thing

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Rhopunzel posted:

Because he’s a good lad who poured his own money into Force India when Vijay’s criminal billions dried up to keep it going, and then got dumped out of the team by some psycho living his dreams via a son who would clearly rather be snowboarding.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

track day bro! posted:

i don't think its' very hygenic

anal douche

sorry, i mean that's what you use to make it more hygeinic

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

marshalljim posted:

when Max locks up this year's WDC.

Impossible

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

marshalljim posted:

the only thing max will lock up is his tires

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Max is going to have to work extra hard to find the walls at Paul Ricard this week but I believe he can do it

[mod edit - please don't even dance around that word]

Somebody fucked around with this message at 10:01 on Jun 15, 2021

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I checked the schedule and it’s a normal race weekend so we can ignore the free practice sessions thank god.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Tsaedje posted:

Impossible

I've got a lot riding on your confidence that Max will never be WDC. If you're wrong I think I'm done with F1 and just going to watch Golf full time instead.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Theophany posted:

I've got a lot riding on your confidence that Max will never be WDC. If you're wrong I think I'm done with F1 and just going to watch Golf full time instead.

how plush is your recliner

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

ArmZ posted:

the only thing max will lock up is his tires

I think you'll find it was Hamilton who locked up his tyres

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Sometimes you roll a natural one and the magic backfires on you.

#LiveLaughLove #Blessed #WeRaceAsOne

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/1990sf1/status/1404744179939479557

Miss having Montreal (maybe next year) but also that pic of Fisichella squaring up to the nosecone of the car would be great avatar material.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

I really miss the Jordan liveries...

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

tuo posted:

I really miss the Jordan liveries...

Yeah they were great. Kind of trashy but great.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
They should replace Bottas with George immediately and not wait until next year. The Red Bull is very cheaty and Lewis needs help now with his 8th* WDC. George being faster and out of contention for the championship will help more, and it will prepare George to start fighting Lewis next season, once he's the certified GOAT even according to the unfair FIA record book.

loosenukes
Feb 14, 2005

you don't put your best missile in your crummiest hole
Can’t wait for George to fail miserably.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

harperdc posted:

https://twitter.com/1990sf1/status/1404744179939479557

Miss having Montreal (maybe next year) but also that pic of Fisichella squaring up to the nosecone of the car would be great avatar material.

This season was good and bad at the same time (entertaining races, atrocious field quality).

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
You can rip Verstappen and Hamilton all you want but at least they didn’t spin out of the German GP in the dry, in a car that was much better than the rest. Also Hamilton has never nearly lost a championship to a guy driving the 4th best car.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Theophany posted:

anal douche

Don’t sign yer posts!!!! Ha ha

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Frond posted:

You can rip Verstappen and Hamilton all you want but at least they didn’t spin out of the German GP in the dry, in a car that was much better than the rest. Also Hamilton has never nearly lost a championship to a guy driving the 4th best car.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
*in b4 9000 ppl dogpile me because somehow seeing an image from a manga makes them vomit blood or something*

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Pop Team Epic is very cool and epic imo.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
https://twitter.com/F1/status/1404804385813716994 we all love anime*, scuderia ferrari and charles leclerc ITT

*lupin the third, not that weird one with the school/jail thing and the evil blonde teacher with big boobs who sweat a lot**

**hat was cool

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

track day bro! posted:

*in b4 9000 ppl dogpile me because somehow seeing an image from a manga makes them vomit blood or something*

It's good manga

so it shouldn't be posted in this thread which is only for bad things like F1

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I still have no idea which driver they were talking about?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Anime fans are the same as moto GP fans, they think that other people give a poo poo when we really don’t, so they just end up posting incomprehensible gibberish at people whose eyes just glazed over in boredom.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

track day bro! posted:

I report almost all of your posts but if we outlaw anime, only outlaws will have anime

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

learnincurve posted:

they think that other people give a poo poo when we really don’t, so they just end up posting incomprehensible gibberish at people whose eyes just glazed over in boredom.

This but everyone ITTs opinions

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Frond posted:

Also Hamilton has never nearly lost a championship to a guy driving the 4th best car.

He lost it to the pit entry though

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
He lost one to a red light at pit exit as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

learnincurve posted:

they just end up posting incomprehensible gibberish at people whose eyes just glazed over in boredom.

Turn your monitor