Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
It’s all calm and sorted, Curly and manc lad are sharing a joint and Curly was telling him all about the very old lady opposite and the disabled kiddies and now they are talking football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
All new council tenants on this estate and the flats down the road have to be disabled or LGBT+ with no criminal or drug convictions btw. The council are trying this new thing where they don’t put vulnerable people in shitholes, which is nice.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
are you the very old lady opposite lol?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

.did your mum speak to the nasty builders mum yet 99?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

no he hasnt been back. and hes taken his cement mixer so maybe hes just done one.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
I KNOW UR DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
I sometimes fancy just a single joint but I cannot be arsed putting the effort into developing a network of underworld contacts so I can have a wee smile

Legalise it, Boris.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Gasmask posted:

I sometimes fancy just a single joint but I cannot be arsed putting the effort into developing a network of underworld contacts so I can have a wee smile

Legalise it, Boris.

Same

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

a cheeky blunt would be lovely on this fine afternoon

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Just ring the number, tell the nice man you want a 10-bit at <address> and a very polite young lad on a mountain bike will be knocking on your door with 30 minutes.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Vaccinated yay, no side effects yet but I feel a tiny weeny bit of pressure building in my head so I think a huge headache is on the way!!

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

hemale in pain posted:

Vaccinated yay, no side effects yet but I feel a tiny weeny bit of pressure building in my head so I think a huge headache is on the way!!

just yous wait

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Edibles are the way forward

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

hemale in pain posted:

AZ? Take co-codamol ASAP, kill the migraine before it starts.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I got the pfizer

WonkyBob
Jan 1, 2013

Holy shit, you own a skirt?!

el dingo posted:

I had no idea morrisey was racist. I never liked the Smiths and grew up elsewhere so he was never really high in my cultural awareness. I'd only heard he was 'a bit of a prick' but that's it, so weird.

Ah well at least it's not a milkshake duck moment for me like linehan was

He's been saying dumb things for years. I remember him whinging about "immigrants eroding British identity" in 2007 and in 2018 he used the old "well actually, Hitler was left wing" argument.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Gasmask posted:

the instructions to get it online posted in this thread ages back work - done it twice. though I maintain it's dodgy as gently caress and both times i've been making GBS threads myself until it actually turns up.

Sudden Javelin posted:

Edibles are the way forward
as an ingestion method hard agree, i hate smoking. as a way of getting high i'm not a fan - takes too long to come on and it's harder to dose. i had a bit of a bad experience about a month ago as a result of taking too much so i've been off it since then. the ideal would be weed you can eat but it affects you the same as smoking it, but unfortunately the human body doesn't work like that

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Sainsbury's meal deals are apparently brand new, but it's the same poo poo and 50p more

This is Brexit Brian

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Ratjaculation posted:

Sainsbury's meal deals are apparently brand new, but it's the same poo poo and 50p more

This is Brexit Brian

Asda meal deals are king now, buy any two things get one thing free and they got the good sushi with the little packets in it according to mini.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

cant remember if i had a whinge about the post office lady so ill do it now. what a nazi. get an email saying parcel is ready for collection at my designated collection point but doesn't say where that is and i've never knowingly designated one.

says all i need is the email and ID. second post office i visit has it but refuses to give it to me without the stupid letterbox card. I try to show her what the email says but shes not interested and now says actually then she hasn't got the parcel. even though shes just held it up to show me.

tempted to buy drugs and video her handing it to me so i can hand us both into the cops for our drug deal.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
If you have the tracking number you can rearrange delivery to your house on a Saturday now.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

learnincurve posted:

Asda meal deals are king now, buy any two things get one thing free and they got the good sushi with the little packets in it according to mini.

This sounds good

I never shopped at Aldi cause of the Walmart thing, but that changed a few years ago I think. There's just none around me here

Co-op used to be top tier mealie dealie, but I've not been in there for a while

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Oh a spliff in the sun would be beautiful right about now.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

surely it would incinerate immediately

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
My previously ghost white legs have caught the sun just a little bit.

Proper ham looking now.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Getting all set for this weeks Question Time?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Could be on the panel.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

oh no computer posted:

the instructions to get it online posted in this thread ages back work - done it twice. though I maintain it's dodgy as gently caress and both times i've been making GBS threads myself until it actually turns up.

Yeah, they work, it's just a pain in the bum getting it all set up in the 1st place. Not a big smoker myself, just always like to have a bit on hand so if I do have the sudden urge to roll one up, it's right there.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I used to enjoy a smoke but my body is considerably shitter than it was ten years ago and de spliff doesn't go too well with that. It's like how I enjoy whisky but can only have it a handful of times per year (but I can still binge vodka hell yeah). Still, I would go to a smokey smoke goon meetup due to lack of friends.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
Looked up the weedsteps posted ItT and it involves bitcoin so gently caress that for a game of soldiers

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Apparently I just know shady underworld people's.
They are actually just old school stoner types, I refuse to buy by the gram and apparently the cool new kids don't deal in old money measurements. I like henrys and onions, much better than 'gis a couple g's blud, innit fam, safe'

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

I like it when they put the drugs in the cake

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I now have a clear block of sunburn between the jorts I am wearing now and the japri I have been wearing in the sun.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Gasmask posted:

Looked up the weedsteps posted ItT and it involves bitcoin so gently caress that for a game of soldiers

coinbase makes it pretty simple

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

learnincurve posted:

I now have a clear block of sunburn between the jorts I am wearing now and the japri I have been wearing in the sun.

Can't you just wear clothes I don't have to Google what they are?

Dogatron
Jun 24, 2020

WonkyBob posted:

He's been saying dumb things for years. I remember him whinging about "immigrants eroding British identity" in 2007 and in 2018 he used the old "well actually, Hitler was left wing" argument.

I think he's always been a massive racist. This was released in the late 80s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6eahTNZmhM

Even as a teenager from the 80s I can remember thinking thats a bit racist.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Jorts and japri? Nice.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I've been wearing gumboots most of the day and it's nice to finally get my jandals on

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

just sittin here in me jungarees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

england football kit but its denim