Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

oooooohhhhhh eeeenggggeeeerrrlllaaaaaaaannnnndddd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

three lines on a shore

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Bobby Deluxe posted:

england football kit but its denim

Million pound idea right there

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

three lions on a jort

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Skarsnik posted:

three lions on a jort

WonkyBob
Jan 1, 2013

Holy shit, you own a skirt?!

Salisbury Snape posted:

Apparently I just know shady underworld people's.
They are actually just old school stoner types, I refuse to buy by the gram and apparently the cool new kids don't deal in old money measurements. I like henrys and onions, much better than 'gis a couple g's blud, innit fam, safe'

How much does a gram of weed go for now? I'm guessing at least a tenner. We used to make fun of dealers for selling "3 gram 8ths"....

Dogatron posted:

I think he's always been a massive racist. This was released in the late 80s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6eahTNZmhM

Even as a teenager from the 80s I can remember thinking thats a bit racist.

making GBS threads hell. "life is hard enough when you belong here". I imagine it's also hard if you're a racist oval office who keeps saying racist oval office things.
Really glad I never got into his solo stuff, some of The Smiths was ok but that was more because of Marrs guitar playing.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

Skarsnik posted:

three lions on a jort

jose new thread title please

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

janties with "JUICY" written across the rear end in the "live, laugh, love" font

Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
if i enjoyed weed i'd learn to buy it with bitcoin but i'd probably get tempted and addicted to strong opiates instead

Dogatron
Jun 24, 2020

WonkyBob posted:

How much does a gram of weed go for now? I'm guessing at least a tenner. We used to make fun of dealers for selling "3 gram 8ths"....

I remember an 8th of hash was £15 in the early 90s. Weed was rare and more expensive. Probably impossible to get hold of resin nowadays.

Es were a lot more expensive in the 90s- £15 - £10 each. But you never, ever needed to take more than one. LSD was cheap at about 2 or 3 quid.

The early 2000s saw a massive drop in drug prices but also a corresponding drop in quality. It's like it was industrialised or something.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Dogatron posted:

Es were a lot more expensive in the 90s- £15 - £10 each. But you never, ever needed to take more than one.

This is the biggest difference from when I was a yoof. Bloody massive pills that would sort you out for a cheap weekend

(It's also possible we were young and hadn't built up any kind of tolerance back then)

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

WonkyBob posted:

£10 for a g. 8th is £30 or £100 for an onion and they will weigh up in front of you, none of that skimming the .5 nonsense

E. Half and ounce

Salisbury Snape fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Jun 15, 2021

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Alright Pablo escabars this is a family friendly thread

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Some good foot today lads

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

fridge corn posted:

Some good foot today lads

Aive gotta agree Clyve gotta agrrreee

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

CancerCakes posted:

Aive gotta agree Clyve gotta agrrreee

That's better Clyve, better.

WonkyBob
Jan 1, 2013

Dogatron posted:

I remember an 8th of Clarkycat was £15 in the early 90s. Spinach was rare and more expensive. Probably impossible to get hold of Clarkycat nowadays.

Bees were a lot more expensive in the 90s- £15 - £10 each. But you never, ever needed to take more than one. Blooty was cheap at about 2 or 3 quid.

The early 2000s saw a massive drop in veg prices but also a corresponding drop in quality. It's like it was industrialised or something.

The late 90s prices for soap were really low (£10 an 8th or an ounce for £50-60). We started trying to get more Amanda when the bees started getting weaker (taking five or more in a night was a regular thing towards the end). Amazingly last year during Lockdown the 1st I managed to get some of the best Amanda I'd had in a decade, sadly that level of quality hasn't been seen since.

Salisbury Snape posted:

£10 for a g. 8th is £30 or £100 for an onion and they will weigh up in front of you, none of that skimming the .5 nonsense

E. Half and ounce

Nice, I was expecting "£10 a g, no special offers".

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Alright Pablo escabars this is a family friendly thread

I have censored the quotes so it now looks like a very wholesome conversation.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

I run the sweepstake at work, and I pulled france, cheers Mr Hummels

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
mate, i don't even know what clarkycan MEANS

Dogatron
Jun 24, 2020

WonkyBob posted:

I have censored the quotes so it now looks like a very wholesome conversation.

It really doesn't.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

too hot

sweaty

need a fan

Dogatron
Jun 24, 2020
Or you maybe a very paranoid person.

I don't know.

I was talking historical, cultural references to drug culture in the 90s. It is a matter of important historical cultural reference.

not the rat who needs a fan who went near to Preston, not you.

The paranoid drug man. Get a fan and enjoy it.

Dogatron fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Jun 15, 2021

WonkyBob
Jan 1, 2013

Hedgehog Pie posted:

mate, i don't even know what clarkycan MEANS

No cat, cat. Clarky cat. The grass stuff that you chew.

Dogatron posted:

It really doesn't.

I don't think I know what wholesome conversation is anymore. I'll stop now.

Dogatron
Jun 24, 2020
I was told today that fans are banned in hospitals because they could blow Covid. I've been told so much stupid poo poo in the last 18 months I just don't know any more.

I give up.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

they're banned because they cause fan death

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Is there a word for someone who is so full of themselves they can't admit when they are wrong? Other than idiot

For once not me

My housemate is adamant there is no such thing as car insurance covering you to drive other cars with permission. It isn't a thing that exists and when I showed him it clearly written on my insurance document it must apparently have been put there by mistake.

Or am I the idiot here, I don't know. Just a weird thing to be stubborn about when I was offering to do him a favour and take his car to the garage

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

yeah i always make sure i have it. its not always included though.

thinking about it possibly it only gives you third party coverage when driving other cars which means if you just decided to drive into a wall you wouldn't be covered. dunno without looking at it.

Certainly youre not allowed to drive other cars you own on it.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

there's a german compound word for it, Posterintheotherthread

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

NotJustANumber99 posted:

yeah i always make sure i have it. its not always included though.

thinking about it possibly it only gives you third party coverage when driving other cars which means if you just decided to drive into a wall you wouldn't be covered. dunno without looking at it.

Certainly youre not allowed to drive other cars you own on it.

Youre correct re 3rd party only.

And owning multiple cars is not an issue I can see myself ever having at way my prospects are going well

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

there's a german compound word for it, Posterintheotherthread

Hes a lib dem, I'd be interested to see him post in the bad thread tbh

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

who would admit to being a lib dem these days?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

are they the sort of person that will go away and google it tonight, realise they're wrong and mention it off handedly to you tomorrow in such a way that the goalposts are moved just enough that they can still claim theyre right?

i hate snivelling toads like that.

its what i would do

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

they're banned because they cause fan death

Fan death is contained to Korea, they have solid protocols.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Dogatron posted:

I was told today that fans are banned in hospitals because they could blow Covid. I've been told so much stupid poo poo in the last 18 months I just don't know any more.

I give up.

I have had so many many battles with sweaty gammons over fans. They sit there coughing and hacking with lovely little hand fans wherever THEY WANT to use them, and although I would like to have said “gently caress off mate are you loving stupid” multiple times I’ve had to give them a quiet chat about the spread of covid instead.

Trust me, fans will be blanket banned in hospitals to stop utter cretins getting their wives to move the nurse’s station fan to their bedside or bringing out the hand fans - Which is a thing that happens in normal times as well.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Apologies for a sort of politics post but lmao

https://twitter.com/raaleh/status/1404925246046715908?s=19

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

is it just the twitter vid quality or is all of gb news filmed on andrew neil's samsung galaxy

Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
They're all extremely poo poo quality

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

https://twitter.com/skywhistleblow1/status/1404867732106104833

lol lmao

Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
https://twitter.com/aljwhite/status/1404925854191427586?s=19

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

say what you want about the bbc but they must have one of the most extensive name pun blacklists in the world. best in class immune system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

live on the scene from Amanda Hugandkiss