Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Unfortunately the prior CSPAM NBA thread was closed due to a bizarre glitch in the forums. Please continue to post here about the NBA, politics stuff that is adjacent to the NBA, the Washed Antivaxx King, how sports statistics that contradict your fandom are fake, and how the top-seeded Sixers choked away a 26-point lead in a pivotal game 5 at home to the fifth seed Hawks before God and man (their "star" "point guard" went 4/14 from the free throw line and was successfully hacked off the court as they surrendered 40 points in the fourth quarter in return for 19 of their own, it was really loving funny!)

Halftime with a nice, safe lead!

Here is a picture of the best player in the NBA as of the year of our lord 2021

Kawhi is also v. cool, look at him dunk on some idiot

This dude won MVP this year, he is pretty great, too, and can run almost 10 miles per hour

You can also get angry at dumb NBA popularity contests like this one here:
https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1404955662723993603

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
The Clippers are the best team.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Zisky posted:

The Clippers are the best team.

i have yet to see anything that contradicts this

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Bernie would have gone 8/14 from the stripe, minimum

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

The Glumslinger posted:

Bernie would have gone 8/14 from the stripe, minimum

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Ben Simmons is bad at basketball because Australia won't allow their best athletes to be minorities and they pulled a Wimp Lo on him with his shooting

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

drat i bet if you swapped jokic on to the 76ers, he would be setting up some sick wide open makes for Ben Simmons and toby Harris. at least Embiid's stalwart defense keeps them from blowing 26 point leads

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
the sixers are bad and the clippers are good, I really hope Kawhi hasn't actually done his ACL because In My Opinion he and KD are the actual two best players in the league

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Aye Doc posted:

drat i bet if you swapped jokic on to the 76ers, he would be setting up some sick wide open makes for Ben Simmons and toby Harris. at least Embiid's stalwart defense keeps them from blowing 26 point leads

Ben Simmons making sick wide open makes would essentially be a notch below Kawhi, but he is a COWARD

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
His form isn't even bad on the 1 or 2 preseason threes he's made

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS PHILADELPHIA 76ERS HIGHLIGHTS AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, JOEL EMBIID. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME THREE POINTERS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY THREW AWAY A 26 POINT LEAD. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN CSPAM AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN CSPAM CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE PLAYS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I like Embiid because we share alma maters but also he should not try and murder John Collins, thanks and namaste.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
i hope lewis hamilton crashes out in france and max gets a podium

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

paul_soccer12 posted:

i hope lewis hamilton crashes out in france and max gets a podium

you are a fool and a scoundrel

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
"gently caress paul ricard is boring as gently caress i hope the mercs hit each other" - martin brundle this weekend probably

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Doc is committing malpractice

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
coaches don't matter, Ben Simmons has to Do Something Actually. all the coaching in the world isn't gonna change a coward

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
check the date

https://twitter.com/JClarkNBCS/status/936072458024742914

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Vox Nihili posted:

Kawhi is also v. cool, look at him dunk on some idiot

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

What is the point of this thread

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

big boi posted:

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

indigi posted:

coaches don't matter, Ben Simmons has to Do Something Actually. all the coaching in the world isn't gonna change a coward

:shuckyes:

Apple time... Apple time

big boi posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56GL0ayF9Fs

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
wrong thread

RaySmuckles has issued a correction as of 02:36 on Jul 18, 2021

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

https://twitter.com/duckisgod/status/1416579826056585219

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
merge with other nba thread i think

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

merge with other nba thread i think

this is the parachute thread for when Euph locks the other thread, we won't need it again until near the end of the first round of the playoffs

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

bump!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
whoa 2 nba threads? this looks like th real one to me!