Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Presumably they're the same or maybe slightly worse than just Greggs sausage rolls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

NotJustANumber99 posted:

I have pre bought Greggs leftovers tomorrow as a test
Why pay when people just chuck them in the bin if it's served cold

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Ratjaculation posted:

Why pay when people just chuck them in the bin if it's served cold

Because I have an app I've being dying to use

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Yes yes we all have Grindr

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I'm driving to Anglesey in the morning, and despite my current good work the pay hasn't caught up so had to borrow money off my mum for fuel

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

There's only a small percentage of Grindr interactions that get you cheap and easy Greggs

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
i dont give a poo poo either way but i think it would be very funny if england lost to scotland

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Presumably they're the same or maybe slightly worse than just Greggs sausage rolls?

Exactly the same but you cook them in your own oven and they are a lot cheaper.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

learnincurve posted:

Has this claim been peer reviewed?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Has this claim been peer reviewed?

Indeed it has. Forums user Minicurve has had a greggs sausage roll for her lunch for the last year and has deemed them identical.

The only drawback to the home ones are they are too hot to eat straight away and sit there mocking you till they cool down.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
football result: england failed to score any goals, and scotland succeeded in not scoring any goals

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

football is a bad sport for bad people

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Gasmask posted:

football is a bad sport for bad people

so what did you think of the game op

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

ludicrous display etc

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

tried to walk it in, etc

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

Party Boat posted:

so what did you think of the game op

bad

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Feel better for the todger out scotch lad having seen this display. He's now no longer the worst embarrassment today

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

https://twitter.com/AliceAvizandum/status/1405993538899349507?s=19

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Bozza?

Dogatron
Jun 24, 2020

learnincurve posted:

I will have to investigate this. My 20 month year old son likes to eat most of a Greggs sausage roll as I push him round town. He then gives me the tail end when he has had enough.

The moment he eats a full Greggs sausage roll will be a proud day for me.

He has also been known to give the sausage roll to passing dogs. He does like dogs.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

definitely had to read that a few times to correctly ascertain age

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

crispix posted:

football result: england failed to score any goals, and scotland succeeded in not scoring any goals

Oh god I have hungover brickies in the garden tomorrow they're going to talk about football to me and I'm going to have to pretend I know what the gently caress happened in 'scotland vee england'. Just going to tell them I dislike both nations equally having lived in both, and I wish football had never been invented I guess?

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

cynic posted:

Oh god I have hungover brickies in the garden tomorrow they're going to talk about football to me and I'm going to have to pretend I know what the gently caress happened in 'scotland vee england'. Just going to tell them I dislike both nations equally having lived in both, and I wish football had never been invented I guess?

Just say it was a complete waste of time and you turned it off after half time.

I was nominally watching it, but I built a cabinet which was more fun to be honest

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

in your dreams, starmer

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

cynic posted:

I don't think they'll talk about it. If they do it will be with such disdain you'll quickly know how to keep up

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

cynic posted:

say this: what was that about at the end, a rugby scrum??!?!?!??!?! and they will think you are very witty and a proper lad i'll bet

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
i do prefer rugby the men are much nicer to look at

well mostly

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

i think we could do with less of this pal to be honest. yeah we get it your thirsty

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
i don't reply to your posts tbh

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
poo poo

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
why do rugby players have so much bigger of legs and arms and arses and that though, do they get eating as homework

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Gregg's sausage rolls are overrated. At best they're on par with a sausage roll from a service station deli counter or one you might pick up in a Spar meal deal.

A proper sausage roll from a bakery is way better.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Greggs did a nacho cheese bake a while ago that was really nice.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

crispix posted:

why do rugby players have so much bigger of legs and arms and arses and that though, do they get eating as homework

Have you watched Steelers on Amazon? It’s about the first all gay rugby club. It has a lot of really nice positive stories in it :)

Mojo Jojo
Sep 21, 2005

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

Gregg's sausage rolls are overrated. At best they're on par with a sausage roll from a service station deli counter or one you might pick up in a Spar meal deal.

I think the attraction is that they're at a uniform warm temperature.

Room temperature sausage rolls are bad and ones you bake at home tend to be much hotter on the outside as they haven't lingered in a warning cabinet for several hours

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I used to sneer at greggs sausage roll but then I got the point that they are their own seperate category of sausage roll. Warm, bland, smooth, slightly salty. Which is exactly what you want for £1 when walking back to school/the office/a bus stop.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

Bakeries no longer exist op

Mojo Jojo
Sep 21, 2005

There's a couple of delis in the village I'm moving to that do excellent sausage rolls, but they are like £4 a pop. What I'm saying is that there's probably also a space for a petrol station Gregg's even in posh southern villages

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I'm in Anglesey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Good grindr username that