Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

if something happens in your life that makes you think/feel "gently caress it" youshould go to burger king. burger king is the ultimate physical expression of gently caress it in real life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

frump truck

hello... again!

nut

nut

nothing like a steamed hamburger on a hot day

nut

I look behind the BK counter into the kitchen. I watch an underpaid worker open a sort of plastic drawer and pull out a whopper patty they put on the bun. I think about having a plastic drawer like that at home, though it would rob me of the joy of paying for it

nut

*whispers to the guy behind me in line* I hear great things about their ketchup

nut

everyone from corporate sitting around, hunched into tiny metal chairs, each opening their cool kids club meal and donning their paper crowns. the American dream is alive and real. every man a king. the lay offs start this afternoon

frump truck

hello... again!

nut posted:

frump truck

hello... again!

First Witch
Round about the cauldron go;
In the poison'd entrails throw.
Toad, that under cold stone
Days and nights has thirty-one
Swelter'd venom sleeping got,
Boil thou first i' the charmed pot.

Second Witch
Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the cauldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt and toe of frog,
Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg and owlet's wing,
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

Third Witch
Whopper cheese meal large fries chicken fries

biosterous

to the best of my knowledge i've eaten at burger king only once, and i got a sprite that wasn't sweet and some fries that became lukewarm super fast, in conclusion send the burger king to the guillotine

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

frump truck

hello... again!

nut posted:

steamed ham

s

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

frump truck posted:

First Witch
Round about the cauldron go;
In the poison'd entrails throw.
Toad, that under cold stone
Days and nights has thirty-one
Swelter'd venom sleeping got,
Boil thou first i' the charmed pot.

Second Witch
Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the cauldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt and toe of frog,
Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg and owlet's wing,
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

Third Witch
Whopper cheese meal large fries chicken fries

nut posted:

nut posted:

everyone from corporate sitting around, hunched into tiny metal chairs, each opening their cool kids club meal and donning their paper crowns. the American dream is alive and real. every man a king. the lay offs start this afternoon

frump truck

hello... again!

speaking of chaos energy Shakespeare did you really need to abbreviate "in"

he probably wrote that line in a burger king

Armitage

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
currently living in a place that has a Burger King 'round the corner, I'll have to try that next time I go.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Indiana Jones and the burger king

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
indy stuck in line behind a group of nazis in the bk line

take the moon

by sebmojo
king burger cares almost as little about his subjects as i do about life

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
WHOPPER. WHOPPER NO ONION

Escape From Noise

I'm not sure I've ever eaten at Burger King. I think once in high school? I used to get their frozen cokes sometimes, but never the food. I think I got a chicken sandwich there, but it could be a false memory implanted by corporate.

Escape From Noise

I guess I'm saying I thought I've been like "gently caress it" to everything in life before, but I guess I haven't.

Escape From Noise

What sick, twisted secret has the king hidden away in the special sauce?

nut

bk employee putting a raw chicken through the potato fry cutter: gently caress it

Ass-penny

nut posted:

nut posted:

take the moon posted:

king burger cares almost as little about his subjects as i do about life

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

It's interesting to me the op equates chaos energy to apathy. I feel like apathy lacks energy of any kind. It just lets things happen. I'm reminded of a post I saw in the welcome thread a while ago, something about reheating already cooked food just to let it cool down again is sisyphean bullshit. the vibe ITT is also reminding me about the nihilist arby's twitter account.

I was thinking about making scrambled eggs before I go to work today, but maybe I should get bk. with careful mistreatment shave some years off of this drudgery we call life.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

snergle

A kind little mouse!
im making a deal with the coke icee machine for eldritch powers and free coke icee's for life in exchange for my soul at some future point. also my soul will power the icee machine so it never goes down its like triple win for me

biosterous

i just remembered a second time i went to a burger king, it was in new york city and i was going so i could use the bathroom (which had at least four different bodily fluids on the walls) and i bought a lemonade icee and it tasted like soap

gallery of sigs

he/him

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

frump truck posted:

speaking of chaos energy Shakespeare did you really need to abbreviate "in"

he probably wrote that line in a burger king

He definitely did, I was there with him, helping

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

bk employee putting a raw chicken through the potato fry cutter: gently caress it

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

biosterous posted:

i just remembered a second time i went to a burger king, it was in new york city and i was going so i could use the bathroom (which had at least four different bodily fluids on the walls) and i bought a lemonade icee and it tasted like soap

NEW YORK CITY???

Escape From Noise

You may rise Burger Peasant! What do you ask of your Burger King?

biosterous

dear your majesty burger king, could you please instruct your citizens to stop making very disappointing drinks for me

they're 2 for 2 on "how do you even screw this drink up gat dang"

gallery of sigs

he/him

frump truck

hello... again!

rear end-penny posted:

It's interesting to me the op equates chaos energy to apathy.

I feel like apathy and chaos energy are both on the "gently caress it" continuum. Each represents an opposite extreme of gently caress it, but either extreme can still be effectively manifested by going to burger king

Vei
you would not believe the BK Fries + Zesty Sauce cravings this thread induced in my Maximum Baked rear end last night

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

HELLOMYNAMEIS___

https://www.theday.com/article/20120518/INTERACT010311/120519566

pretty chaotic if you ask me.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i worked at one and never quit. i went in one day to find out that a supply truck driver showed up when we were temporarily closed due to a toilet emergency and he got so pissed he smashed in a window and hosed up the whole kitchen. i got there like ten minute after the manager came in to open and we both basically stood in the doorway and watched him pinch a loaf into the fryolater.

we all got transferred to different locations but this was in rural fuckin vermont and i was a 16 year old with no car. so no, i was not going to hitchhike 40 miles for a 3 hour lunch peak shift.

when i say i never quit i mean the franchise put me on a zero hour contract and just... hasn't erased me from the system yet. i got a letter at my new address from corporate saying that because i changed my name after marriage i need to refile my I-9s.

on the other hand that fuckin spicey chicken sandwich?

crimes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i worked at one and never quit. i went in one day to find out that a supply truck driver showed up when we were temporarily closed due to a toilet emergency and he got so pissed he smashed in a window and hosed up the whole kitchen. i got there like ten minute after the manager came in to open and we both basically stood in the doorway and watched him pinch a loaf into the fryolater.

we all got transferred to different locations but this was in rural fuckin vermont and i was a 16 year old with no car. so no, i was not going to hitchhike 40 miles for a 3 hour lunch peak shift.

when i say i never quit i mean the franchise put me on a zero hour contract and just... hasn't erased me from the system yet. i got a letter at my new address from corporate saying that because i changed my name after marriage i need to refile my I-9s.

This is amazing

nut

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
we were behind a big empty shopping plaza across some train tracks so in fall/spring before the bushes leafed out we could watch the high school kids record their "fight club" on handheld VHS recorders. they eventually stopped when the police showed up and shoved one kid onto all the broken glass by the cargo door.

the week before i started someone tried mugging the night manager for all our used grease.

crimes