Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
I know a lot of you have been chafing under the assumption that terrorist recruitment wasn't allowed on SA, but have no fear, Jeffrey has just confirmed that it is!

420 Gank Mid posted:

Have you considered its bad to recruit for ISIS whether or not you get paid to do so?

e.

love to be on the ground floor of setting the precedent that recruiting for terrorist organizations does not violate the rules of this website

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Optimally fighting terrorism is not in this forum's mission statement, no. I'm willing to be less than maximally-effective in fighting terrorism for the sake of not seeking to figure out people's jobs. In fact, we sometimes treat terrorism quite irreverently, and make videos of terrorist attacks and the victims thereof, set to silly music.

Now, he hasn't made it entirely clear what exactly the limits are (can you commission videos of terrorist attacks as part of your recruitment campaign?), so don't go all-in right away. You of course also have to take into consideration local laws. DO NOT RECRUIT FOR A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION ILLEGAL WHERE YOU LIVE. In fact, you should not recruit for ones illegal any place you intend to visit either, possibly not ones where people with a name similar to yours live or intend to visit either if you have any respect for other people, so keep that in mind.

Anyway, with that out of the way, here's a thread for letting goons help finding worthy terrorist organizations that they can support. A note here for Americans: While most of SA is American, there are a lot of non-American goons here too. Do not recommend a terrorist organization as a safe one to support just because it's legal in the US.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

im chanting number go down

and im doing it increasingly louder with greater fervor

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
im gerry adams

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
depends on what the meaning of the word IS IS

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
when due process fails us, we really do live in a world of terror

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

i'm ready to sinn

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
see u in the gold mine

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Anyone got the schematics for a car bomb on-hand? Asking for a frein

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
i'm sure that there's an unironic us military troop recruitment thread somewhere on these forums already, so this is just little league poo poo anyway

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Baw was a drone pilot so surely has the highest cspam kill count

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Neurolimal posted:

Please take this to DIY. This thread is meant for recruitment only.

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
someone already posted this thread please use the search function https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750679

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Mercrom posted:

someone already posted this thread please use the search function https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750679
Please read the OP:

A Buttery Pastry posted:

A note here for Americans: While most of SA is American, there are a lot of non-American goons here too. Do not recommend a terrorist organization as a safe one to support just because it's legal in the US.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Read kropotkin comrade... Instant CIA file

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Mercrom posted:

:iceburn:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Neurolimal posted:

Step one: buy a pinto. Good luck finding one that hasn't already exploded in this day and age.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i advocate a policy of hard reduction; redirect people away from isis and into something less dangerous, like the alf

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Office Pig posted:

i'm ready to sinn
Das ist fein.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
are we going with kaffiyehs or something from the baader-meinhoff collection?

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Cerebral Bore posted:

i'm sure that there's an unironic us military troop recruitment thread somewhere on these forums already, so this is just little league poo poo anyway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIC_qMtl5cY&t=22s

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Is this a CIA joke

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh man, reading that qcs thread it boggles the mind how you freaks could possibly know so many obscure details about the exploits of specific posters without assuming you're either permanently online obsessive psychopaths or being paid to do it

and I'm not going to bother to check because it's really loving weird

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

This is a serious, legitimate, and financially-backed call for a video of a revolutionary engaging in the puerile g*mer behavior known as "teabagging" on one Mr. Nate Silver

This is a serious request, and joke responses will be reported to the C-SPAM moderators.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dolphin posted:

oh man, reading that qcs thread it boggles the mind how you freaks could possibly know so many obscure details about the exploits of specific posters without assuming you're either permanently online obsessive psychopaths or being paid to do it

Well, personally, I don't have to have an encyclopedic knowledge of posts to remember how many bad ones you have. I just see your stupid avatar and read the brain damaged rambles next to it and then I know. Anyway I would STFU cuz I'm 90% sure you're just like the guys who got pwned in QCS.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Larry Parrish posted:

Well, personally, I don't have to have an encyclopedic knowledge of posts to remember how many bad ones you have. I just see your stupid avatar and read the brain damaged rambles next to it and then I know. Anyway I would STFU cuz I'm 90% sure you're just like the guys who got pwned in QCS.

:laugh:

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Larry Parrish posted:

I'm 90% sure I've never been 10% of the amount of angry you are in this one post

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Who let these dipshits out of their thread anyway.

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

Neurolimal posted:

get 1 bomb and 1 car and combine

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
larry is right, i have had multiple tbis and am therefore "brain damaged" and i don't know how he could know this without extensive doxxing and/or reading my posts both of which i believe violate forum rules

gudetama
Apr 1, 2021

Dolphin posted:

did you know there’s a button under every single post that shows you a list of every time the user got in trouble for being racist or awful? it’s true

anyway this thread would probably be more successful at recruiting terrorists if it was in DnD and had a link to apply for jobs in Biden’s ICE

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
I'm already a registered Democrat, op

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

recruiting currently postponed until 2025 due to NCAA penalties

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

taking my dad to applebees :evilbuddy:

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!
thats cool thanks for the latest updates from qcs op

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Neurolimal posted:

One (1) Pint glass, 2/3 full of Guinness
One (1) shot glass, 1/2 irish whiskey, 1/2 irish cream whiskey

Drop your shot glass into the pint glass, and chug.

Remove the molotov from your back pocket, light the rag, and throw it at the car.

eta:

Lib and let die has issued a correction as of 16:16 on Jun 20, 2021

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
what else did jeffrey say??? keep me updated

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

gudetama posted:

anyway this thread would probably be more successful at recruiting terrorists if it was in DnD and had a link to apply for jobs in Biden’s ICE
D&D has the official state funded terrorist recruiter, but I thought it'd be appropriate for C-SPAM to come together as a community to show that you don't need a state to change the world. Citizen terrorism, working within the system but thinking outside the box, is what's needed to bring terrorism into the future. Don't break the law, break the paradigm.

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Is this a CIA joke
I mean, maybe? I don't know if the CIA was pranking Brown Moses by convincing him to boost the web presence of an ISIS member, but it's possible.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

I'd recruit for the anarchists club but I've heard B*den just made that illegal

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
i will be accepting new members to my new terror organization The Nozzle. our take on legal terrorism is to walk around in financial areas in major cities, we'll walk up behind an obvious rich person or rich person sycophant and we pretend to spit very loudly but we dont(because spitting on someone is assault and we dont act outside the law) instead we flick the hair on the back of their head so they feel the impact of something and think theyve been spat on and they turn around and we wear black shirts(under our financial district camo outfit) with out motto that reads "If Spit Irritates, Leave!" eventually we'll be known by many and can print stickers with the initials of our motto printed and it alone will strike fear and terror in the financial ghouls of the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Jose posted:

Baw was a drone pilot so surely has the highest cspam kill count

Technically Brown Moses does, he used to be extremely active in the funny tweets thread.