Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

I have a Prime account I use semi-regularly; enough to make it worth it to pay for a membership.

Now it’s Prime Day, and there’s some deals on generic instant pots which I always wanted, but I don’t know if it’s a good one compared to the others. I’m a cheap-o, and spending only $40 on one sounds enticing. Should I get it?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CHYKRK7/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_STXXW35A6NEVTJJM58S8

Also, just in case you were wondering, Prime Day isn’t just a sale on Instant Pots, but for other many other kinds of products as well. Happy shopping!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That’s cool how amazon caters to devolved primates.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Hopefully they open the "Mental Health Boxes" or whatever this year so everybody can scream into the void when the unattainable productivity goals are raised even higher.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Buy some poo poo, it's fulfilling.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
go to hell jeff

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
The only prime day I recognize is the Prime Directive Day

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

folks there are better options out there. walmart prime exists now and it's

$20/yr cheaper than amazon
much cheaper prices
delivers all groceries
same day delivery

support your local small businesses like walmart and say no to amazon

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
too lazy to browse, is anything cool that I want on sale? I saw they had a machine that sits on your counter to make ice, it only cost $450!!!!!

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I bought some crappy shirts for work!

I would have bought them anyway and didn't know it was a sale, but I got them.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
:smug: Good morning, you're all just pretending to need this "medicine" because you're drug addicts.

:angel: Good evening, directed pharmaceutical use of amphetamines obviously enriches the lives of many itt and I just woul

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
i basically live off of amazon

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Nooner posted:

too lazy to browse, is anything cool that I want on sale? I saw they had a machine that sits on your counter to make ice, it only cost $450!!!!!

yeah they got those 42 dockers with the balloon seat that you've been talking about 15% off today only

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

They have a Calphalon Premier 15 piece for 400, which is like 200'ish off normal price, that seems like a decent deal. Dishwasher safe, too.
I have one of their other pans and like it quite a bit

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Prime day is postponed here in Canada due to Covid-19. They say it's to help protect the workers but I doubt that.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Bezos walkin around the factory floor with poo poo pants and a boner, smackin employees on the rear end.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bezos came to my factory and poo poo on my boner and I smacked his pants.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Bezos in the break room, stirring his coffee with his poo poo-covered penis.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Internetjack posted:

Buy some poo poo, it's fulfilling.

They've got it in 32 pound bags, even!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Tom Gorman posted:

folks there are better options out there. walmart prime exists now and it's

$20/yr cheaper than amazon
much cheaper prices
delivers all groceries
same day delivery

support your local small businesses like walmart and say no to amazon

walmart sucks poo poo op

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Amazon Prime is just Big Lots in digital form

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Wal mart and Amazon suck poo poo. Their employees pee in bottles.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
anybody peep any good deals on jars of pickled eggs yet?

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Katamari Democracy posted:

I do too, but for my health, not because of work.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Tarkus posted:

Prime day is postponed here in Canada due to Covid-19. They say it's to help protect the workers but I doubt that.

Peel region has been bit pretty hard and the municipalities were threatening to shut them down.

They are also donating 1.5 mil to Red Cross and 4 other charities instead of like, you know, pay their workers or invest in safely features.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Just bought some stupid stuff that'll just sit on a shelf in my house for 5 years before being donated to Goodwill so they can sell it to people to put on their shelves.

Jeff Bezos, you've done it again, sir.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Definitely true, at least on the Amazon’s part. Not only in the fulfillment centers, but also the drivers. My friend has regularly seen them throw full urine water bottles out of their truck.

On the Walmart end, they sign 3rd party contracts of 3rd party contracts to mask responsibility of terrible/illegal practices of product manufacturing, such as child labor in other countries.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I work from home and so do i and you don’t hear me complaining

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AHH F/UGH posted:

I work from home and so do i and you don’t hear me complaining

not even since the price of bottles went up with everybody WFH?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

amazon's a fun raffle where you gamble on whether the stuff you bought from them was counterfeit

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Aardvark! posted:

anybody peep any good deals on jars of pickled eggs yet?

well I reckon if its quantity ur after, then this here'll do

and as fer quality then this one there

epic 2012 username
Mar 26, 2021

by Hand Knit
so is there any non-garbage or

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

We ordered a Fire tablet this morning at 7:00 am and it got to our house about an hour later because we live about ten minutes from a massive distribution facility. I don't know if I could have driven to Best Buy or wherever and back in that time.

me your dad fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Jun 21, 2021

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Inept posted:

amazon's a fun raffle where you gamble on whether the stuff you bought from them was counterfeit

Almost all products are chock full of fake reviews too. You can’t just rely on that average rating.

Bezos quit Amazon because he thought he did everything he had to do at Amazon. But that one thing alone downgrades the shopping experience immensely. Added to this, he sorely denies the bad business practices of his employees. He has head so far up his rear end, it does a triple loop-the-loop inside of itself.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

I bought a chest freezer yesterday of Amazon and now it's $15 cheaper so I just cancelled and reordered.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Are there any prime day deals on Amazon Warehouse Bottled Urine? I feel like they're missing an opportunity if there aren't.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Is op the coupons mod or what

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

I do too. But for pleasure, not for work

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

can i buy a ps5 yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I expected OP to have a referral tag to make some cash on his masterpiece of an OP, but it appears like there isn't any. Joke's on him