Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

thathonkey posted:

thank you. (this post brought to you by gin gang)

Gin Gang best gang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

charliebravo77
Jun 11, 2003

Every meal will be grilled from here on out.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Bum the Sad posted:

Vodka doesn’t go in a martini :confused:

Some people like it that way, although I do prefer a gin one

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Grill the meats. :hai:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Fill the streets

RocketLunatic
May 6, 2005
i love lamp.
Yeah I’m totally in Costco dad mode.

Mostly gonna shop at Costco for clothes from now on. Just got some new shorts and new pants though will return the pants even though the pants have special hidden pockets for smartphones or dad stuff like a pocket knife or fire starter or something.

About to grill up some gojuchang pork tenderloin on my Weber and drink some cheap beer.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

well this happened

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Lutha Mahtin posted:

well this happened

i think we've gone too far now

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Lutha Mahtin posted:

well this happened

Oh no

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Lutha Mahtin posted:

well this happened

i got 5 on it!

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERFUCKER!

Lutha Mahtin posted:

well this happened

:emptyquote:

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

Lutha Mahtin posted:

well this happened

This is the good poo poo. PBUC

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
The Kirkland Signature chocolate and almond dipped vanilla ice cream bars are incredible. So much almond and a thick coating.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

Lutha Mahtin posted:

well this happened

Do they come in a 4-pack?

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

gently caress those Lousiana grills they're heavy as hsit

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

StormDrain posted:

The Kirkland Signature chocolate and almond dipped vanilla ice cream bars are incredible. So much almond and a thick coating.

I got really stressed out about work one night and ate 9 of them at once. A++ would binge again. They didn’t even make me sick to my stomach.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!

StormDrain posted:

i'm pretty sure they are rebranded Haagen-Dazs, in the same way that Kirkland batteries are made by Duracell and the Kirkland Yogurt is made by Danone.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I ended up going with two slices of pep and one of cheese, man the pep really was greasy as gently caress though lmao

Tasted great

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Always grab extra napkins to dab the grease like you're back in highschool.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

StormDrain posted:

Now see I posted in here that I thought those were great and I got mocked. Silly goons.
I agree they are really good and so inexpensive. It's a shame I had to stop buying them :( (getting fat)

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Spinz posted:

Now see I posted in here that I thought those were great and I got mocked. Silly goons.
I agree they are really good and so inexpensive. It's a shame I had to stop buying them :( (getting fat)

For a healthier "ice cream" bar, I really liked the Yasso brand frozen greek yogurt bars that my store had recently. My wife liked them too, and she has Opinions about good ice cream and ice cream adjacent desserts. They are low fat and like 100 calories per bar. I don't know how often or widely Costco carries them though.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Haven't been to Costco in about ten years, but gave in and got a new membership this weekend. Got a cart full of good stuff (Hello American Vodka) but I have to say the hype over the rotisserie chicken is real, these things are like twice the size of similar chickens at other grocers and a couple bucks less, and man the meat was moist and delicious.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

lmao if you don't buy at least one rotisserie chicken every time you go to Costco whether you want one or not

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

For some reason, both Prime and Choice short rib were $16.99/lb. So I went with the prime.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Still angry I got the ribs instead of the rotisserie chicken last time I went. Never again. Never again.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
The day after I get a roti-chicken i usually use my hands to rip up all the usable meat and put it into a container. The white meat usually becomes chicken salad.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Chinatown posted:

The day after I get a roti-chicken i usually use my hands to rip up all the usable meat and put it into a container. The white meat usually becomes chicken salad.

Sometimes I will get a second chicken just to pick the meat, which I then vacuum seal and freeze for future shredded chicken needs. The carcass is for stock, as always. Use every part of the roti-chix: Costco provides, PBUC

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Sometimes I will get a second chicken just to pick the meat, which I then vacuum seal and freeze for future shredded chicken needs. The carcass is for stock, as always. Use every part of the roti-chix: Costco provides, PBUC

gently caress this sounds amazing and i'm totally gonna copy you

debating how quickly i should buy a chest freezer, and posts like these make me think "loving YESTERDAY"

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

upright

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

i may actually have to do this, depending on the size of my basement stairwell and the space available for it

maybe i'll just buy a chest freezer and turn it on its side, though

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Johnny Truant posted:

maybe i'll just buy a chest freezer and turn it on its side, though

dont do this if you want the contents to stay cold

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Johnny Truant posted:

debating how quickly i should buy a chest freezer, and posts like these make me think "loving YESTERDAY"

Last year I was convinced by goons to purchase a chest freezer and it was 100% a great purchase. So much more room for meat and stuff that you'll forget about until the freezer dies and the smell drives the neighbors to call the police for a welfare check.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Johnny Truant posted:

You can freeze stock too. Put it into Ice Cube trays and freeze then dump them into freezer ziplocks. When you need stock take out a few cubes.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

What the hell? I'm pretty sure I've always redeemed these for cash.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

FogHelmut posted:

What the hell? I'm pretty sure I've always redeemed these for cash.

There has been some fraud with those rebate checks this year so that's why they don't want people redeeming them for cash. But they don't care if you just buy a single cheap item like bananas and then get the difference back in cash. That being said, I did let a few people redeem them for cash this week, so hopefully I won't get in trouble for it, I don't think I will though.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Jingleheimer posted:

There has been some fraud with those rebate checks this year so that's why they don't want people redeeming them for cash. But they don't care if you just buy a single cheap item like bananas and then get the difference back in cash. That being said, I did let a few people redeem them for cash this week, so hopefully I won't get in trouble for it, I don't think I will though.

I mean, I'm going to spend the money at Costco, that isn't even a question. It just limits my other cash back through my credit card.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Trastion posted:

You can freeze stock too. Put it into Ice Cube trays and freeze then dump them into freezer ziplocks. When you need stock take out a few cubes.

Oh this I'm well aware of :yum:

Get the keys to my house on Friday, Saturday is measuring everything then furiously seeing how much (hopefully chest) freezer action I can rock

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Grillo Pickles were solidly disappointing. I guess I don't like regular dill pickles. It didn't help that Costco has for the first time Ive ever seen a giant jar of the Famous Daves spicy pickle chips, which were 10x better.

Also found my new favorite, by far, beef jerky. The Snake River Farms wagyu jerky is great, a little salty, but has almost no sugar in it.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

pentyne posted:

Grillo Pickles were solidly disappointing. I guess I don't like regular dill pickles. It didn't help that Costco has for the first time Ive ever seen a giant jar of the Famous Daves spicy pickle chips, which were 10x better.

Also found my new favorite, by far, beef jerky. The Snake River Farms wagyu jerky is great, a little salty, but has almost no sugar in it.

I didn't care for the Famous Dave's pickles, they were sweet. The nutrition facts backed that up, those were the first pickles I've had that had an actual calorie count.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I live Grillos but they are definitely different than your traditional kosher dill taste.