Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

"PLEASE IGNORE ME. I AM PAID BY THE CIA TO PEDDLE LIES THAT ADVANCE THEIR AGENDA. MY ACTIONS HAVE RESULTED IN THE DEATHS OF THOUSANDS."

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Yossarian-22 posted:

"PLEASE IGNORE ME. I AM PAID BY THE CIA TO PEDDLE LIES THAT ADVANCE THEIR AGENDA. MY ACTIONS HAVE RESULTED IN THE DEATHS OF THOUSANDS."

missed opportunity to give him a taserballs gangtag imho

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

now thats what i call osint

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
lol

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
remember how Cool it was that a Humble Goon was doing Open Source Intelligence and helping the Good Arab Spring

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mameluke posted:

remember how Cool it was that a Humble Goon was doing Open Source Intelligence and helping the Good Arab Spring

"Regime change" justification and it's done by a goon!

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

etalian posted:

"Regime change" justification and it's done by a goon!

finally we see why regime change in syria hasn't been successful: it's a goon project

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
remember whe nthe mod of dnd got killed in a terrorist attack because he was a cia tech support goon

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

John Charity Spring posted:

finally we see why regime change in syria hasn't been successful: it's a goon project

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

RBC posted:

remember whe nthe mod of dnd got killed in a terrorist attack because he was a cia tech support goon

yes and i remember at the time the attack was blamed on some super offensive to muslims movie no one actually watched that riled up those zany arabs and a few weeks later it was revealed that no, actually is was because the benghazi consulate was part of an american ratline running heavy weapons into syria

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
Brown Turdes

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

the lion of damascus is a facade hiding the lamb of something awful

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

richard "lowtax" kyanka, another victim of the curse of assad

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://i.imgur.com/Dr68ZMj.mp4

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

"Brown" moses is just some white guy who used to be a computer janitor for a woman's lingerie company

Parting the brown asscheeks!!!

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Justin Tyme posted:

"Brown" moses is just some white guy who used to be a computer janitor for a woman's lingerie company

Parting the brown asscheeks!!!

Is there a Brown Moses-Les Wexner connection?

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

what do you suppose happens if brown moses actually gets permabanned

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Office Pig posted:

what do you suppose happens if brown moses actually gets permabanned

capitalism ends immediately, it's the rules

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Mameluke posted:

Is there a Brown Moses-Les Wexner connection?

The CIA?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Ultra Carp

Dustcat posted:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Ultra Carp

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth
Bellingcat? More like Bellendcunt

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dustcat posted:

:razz:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade