Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bad guy

if you do chores you're a chump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bad guy

oh yeah let me get right on that, mowing the lawn or whatever sure :jerkbag: gonna maintain that grass for sure right after i finish reading this book called gently caress you no stop wasting my time with bullshit

Heather Papps

hello friend

lmao dishes?
use your wishes, NERD.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

scrub the toilet? sure... lemme use your toothbrush. NERD.

Heather Papps

hello friend

separate the recycling? lmao why not separate you from your will to live. done! NERD.

Heather Papps

hello friend

the gutters are full of leaves. it's a tricky job but because you're a NERD i'll take care of it. i can't trust you with this.

bad guy

cool request for me to do work and your going to pay me how much again? nothing? because it's my house and i own this stuff and I should want to keep it in good condition? gently caress. Off.

bad guy

Heather Papps posted:

scrub the toilet? sure... lemme use your toothbrush. NERD.

a good trick is to do the chore really badly, like dangerously badly, but A better trick is to not do the chore at all

Heather Papps

hello friend

bad guy posted:

cool request for me to do work and your going to pay me how much again? nothing? because it's my house and i own this stuff and I should want to keep it in good condition? gently caress. Off.

calling handy housekeepers to laugh into their message machine till it's full

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
letting the leftovers sit out on the counter for six days until they smell musky and wet then eating them, to own the wife

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

nut

recognizing that whenever I stop driving this uber all other work will be chores. never leaving the Uber. becoming a character in a modern retelling of twisted metal. laughing while phone browsing a thread slumpy posted about me in byob.

FutonForensic

the parents do NOT understand

bad guy

oh man what a rough week at work. tgif though. can't wait to wake up tomorrow and do more work...except this time i don't get paid

bad guy

How Wonderful! posted:

letting the leftovers sit out on the counter for six days until they smell musky and wet then eating them, to own the wife

oh so you're going to "pay" me an "allowance" are you? and what happens if i still don't want to do my chores?

i have to anyway? i gotta say that doesn't seem legal, no matter how many flies and ants there are in the kitchen

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
toilet paper? roflcopter.

that's why you do my laundry

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Vacuuming sucks.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

take the moon

by sebmojo
love to do a chore, said no one ever

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
jabba the hutt is my spirit animal

bad guy

the virgin launderer vs the chad chore refuser

Ventral EggSac

late night
come home
chores suck
i know
she left the broom right by the stairs
surprise i'm not cleaning the stairs

Macnult

i was listening to my NOT chores music playlist. i mean, my only playlist with "chores" in the name, because i don't do chores. the spotify friends activity tab is a bug-ridden liar

bad guy

Ventral EggSac posted:

late night
come home
chores suck
i know

bad guy

asking my friend if i can crash on his couch because i don't want to do chores

vanisher

Naming my cat "chores" so I can say I hate doing... uh wait this joke took a wrong turn

bad guy

vanisher posted:

Naming my cat "chores" so I can say I hate doing... uh wait this joke took a wrong turn

Lol

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

frump truck

hello... again!

totally playing devils advocate here but what if chores................... rock

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
is it wrong to enjoy doing laundy?

(but no other chores)

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Ventral EggSac posted:

late night
come home
chores suck
i know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Making my mom do my chores, then looking down on her for it. Fuckin' OWNED!