Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whimsicaltelegraph
Apr 5, 2021

CuON31

Literally A Person posted:

:siren:MOD CHALLENGE:siren:

OP, gonna need a picture of you wearing a cereal box on your head as a makeshift helmet (your face may be obscured of course) ITT within 12 hours or I will give you a 24hr probe. So, 11:00PST I will see you OP.

Click this quote to get you to the good stuff.

Swagatam,

Myriad Historical Actions have taken place to ensure the vox populi will maintain its ability to speak freely and anonymously. Distributed, obfuscated, and easily accessible toolchains to ensure operational security were constructed from the ground up with no names or dependencies attached. Ephemeral utilities and services were created to manage silent paths, always deep and seldom touching the surface. The ability for the least technical among us to bypass state actor and private sector monitoring platforms has been firmly secured. Ancient architectures with proprietary calls tell many things when you bathe in the ashes of black books inscribed with a single word on the cover: "Think". Managed engines and psps now grow mold, our penicillin crafted. We build castles.

The Boot marched upon our streets chanting slogans and waving flags sewn by dentured minds and mouths. The Boot unlawfully abducted and destroyed the lives of our fellow travelers. The PII, PIH, TTPs, and treasured tongues of The Boot are now fully known and indexed, each patch on every shoulder. Stone Garden associated actors who invaded our cities are fully known. Stripped hook-and-loop with opaque masks hide many things, hotel rooms acting as barracks and rental cars acting as jail cells tell much more. The castles of The Boot crumble by picking at one stone with the disarticulated hands of their own. The Boot holds no talent or skill, only the whims and historical hatreds of the dentured few. We burn castles.

Historical trust, clearances, and direct access to the infrastructure you cherish most is useful. A hand held high, empty words recited, and false oaths taken. A group of those who hold knowledge of what it feels like to wear the black ties and footware which treads upon the rights of their fellow citizens. Feet, hands, and hearts become soft when uniforms are removed and ties are loosened. Yet the skills, experience, and shared traumas remain. Indoctrinated at camp, instructed in deserts, tested in mountains, hunting in plains, waiting in forests. Jianting Watches.

We hold a bag of many coins and a salute for no flag. We work behind bytes, boots, boats, and props. We are entrusted with state, energy, financial, diplomatic, and defense secrets which impact many flags. We do not spill or conduct UDCIs, tight lips keep many useful ships afloat. We carry no pawns with us and conduct ourselves professionally. We work in delicate ways to dismantle and rehabilitate the crumbling infrastructure found behind every wall. We move quickly and quietly while dentures chatter in front of two way mirrors. We do not conduct our processes and projects for profit, pleasure, or personal gain. We are self funded using the methods held by Citadels, Tridents, and Lone Pines near Black Rocks. We strive to engineer and witness a bright tomorrow. All are one.

Other communities have had a head start to this years rounds of LORE COCO. A smelting process to ensure contestants skills are trustworthy. A sintering process to ensure there is no Chaff. A mold to cast professionals who walk and talk quietly. An anvil to shape an individual who can mesh with their team and family; we not me. An autoclave to remove all traces of national interest and xenophobia. Those from previous rounds held dear. Operating in the open, for processes that are closed. There are no jobs with letters of three or four, no moth on a flyer, and nothing to be sold when you see the end. We do not recruit, we seat you at the table.

We look forward to observing your continued individual and collective efforts.

All are one, there are no pawns, burn the castle, Jianting Watches.

Gao ci,
LMR // MERCATOR DENDRITE

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Jun 25, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

didn't read

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

whimsicaltelegraph posted:

Swagatam,

Myriad Historical Actions have taken place to ensure the vox populi will maintain its ability to speak freely and anonymously. Distributed, obfuscated, and easily accessible toolchains to ensure operational security were constructed from the ground up with no names or dependencies attached. Ephemeral utilities and services were created to manage silent paths, always deep and seldom touching the surface. The ability for the least technical among us to bypass state actor and private sector monitoring platforms has been firmly secured. Ancient architectures with proprietary calls tell many things when you bathe in the ashes of black books inscribed with a single word on the cover: "Think". Managed engines and psps now grow mold, our penicillin crafted. We build castles.

The Boot marched upon our streets chanting slogans and waving flags sewn by dentured minds and mouths. The Boot unlawfully abducted and destroyed the lives of our fellow travelers. The PII, PIH, TTPs, and treasured tongues of The Boot are now fully known and indexed, each patch on every shoulder. Stone Garden associated actors who invaded our cities are fully known. Stripped hook-and-loop with opaque masks hide many things, hotel rooms acting as barracks and rental cars acting as jail cells tell much more. The castles of The Boot crumble by picking at one stone with the disarticulated hands of their own. The Boot holds no talent or skill, only the whims and historical hatreds of the dentured few. We burn castles.

Historical trust, clearances, and direct access to the infrastructure you cherish most is useful. A hand held high, empty words recited, and false oaths taken. A group of those who hold knowledge of what it feels like to wear the black ties and footware which treads upon the rights of their fellow citizens. Feet, hands, and hearts become soft when uniforms are removed and ties are loosened. Yet the skills, experience, and shared traumas remain. Indoctrinated at camp, instructed in deserts, tested in mountains, hunting in plains, waiting in forests. Jianting Watches.

We hold a bag of many coins and a salute for no flag. We work behind bytes, boots, boats, and props. We are entrusted with state, energy, financial, diplomatic, and defense secrets which impact many flags. We do not spill or conduct UDCIs, tight lips keep many useful ships afloat. We carry no pawns with us and conduct ourselves professionally. We work in delicate ways to dismantle and rehabilitate the crumbling infrastructure found behind every wall. We move quickly and quietly while dentures chatter in front of two way mirrors. We do not conduct our processes and projects for profit, pleasure, or personal gain. We are self funded using the methods held by Citadels, Tridents, and Lone Pines near Black Rocks. We strive to engineer and witness a bright tomorrow. All are one.

Other communities have had a head start to this years rounds of LORE COCO. A smelting process to ensure contestants skills are trustworthy. A sintering process to ensure there is no Chaff. A mold to cast professionals who walk and talk quietly. An anvil to shape an individual who can mesh with their team and family; we not me. An autoclave to remove all traces of national interest and xenophobia. Those from previous rounds held dear. Operating in the open, for processes that are closed. There are no jobs with letters of three or four, no moth on a flyer, and nothing to be sold when you see the end. We do not recruit, we seat you at the table.

Gao ci,
LMR // MERCATOR DENDRITE

ok

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
goddammit

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I am writing to express my concerns about whimsicaltelegraph and, more specifically, his allocutions regarding culturally insensitive misosophists. Please note that many of the conclusions I’m about to draw are based on cogent and virtually incontrovertible evidence provided by a set of people who have suffered immensely on account of whimsicaltelegraph. Apparently, whenever whimsicaltelegraph hears that tactless braggadocios are putting a hate-filled spin on important issues, whimsicaltelegraph puts on his usual kabuki of feigned outrage. In private, however, he secretly supports such activities. Even worse, whimsicaltelegraph says that a book’s value to the reader is somehow influenced by the color of the author’s skin. Such statements are not just wrong; they’re worse than wrong. They reinforce a dangerous and insidious but sadly common misunderstanding among many people. They disguise the fact that in the past I didn’t realize that he’s known for selectively editing quotes to make it sound like those who disagree with him should be cast into the outer darkness, should be shunned, should starve. I now speak with a new awareness and a new consciousness that whimsicaltelegraph has been peddling all sorts of half-baked and discredited theories. For example, he insists that all major world powers are controlled by a covert group of insiders. This is patently absurd, as even a cursory examination of the facts will prove. In any event, whimsicaltelegraph and his sympathizers are the most paltry troublemakers you can imagine—and even then, only in your worst nightmares. This is not hyperbole. It is stone-cold truth. What’s more, whimsicaltelegraph maintains it would be best for all of us if he were to preach fear and ignorance. Such sentiments have no place in our community, let alone in our world. I wish that all of the headlong, wishy-washy pettifoggers who hold similar views would stop to think about how I like to challenge people to address the real issues faced by mankind. I realize that that’s a desperately tall order, but whimsicaltelegraph’s ultimate goal is not to convince people that their peers are already riding the whimsicaltelegraph bandwagon and will think ill of them if they don’t climb aboard, too. Although that’s what he’s currently doing, such activities are merely a prelude to further, more substantive mischief. I don’t know what evil whimsicaltelegraph is planning, but I do know that a great many of us don’t want him to ruin people’s lives. Still, we feel a prodigious societal pressure to smile, to be nice, and not to object to his stultiloquent plaints.

In its annual report on beggarly, putrid incidents, the government concluded that many years ago I reported that the biggest threat to our society was the number of choleric blabbermouths whom whimsicaltelegraph had convinced to take advantage of human fallibility to spread despicable views. I wish that I could say to you that the situation has improved. To the contrary, over these intervening years the nature of the problem has, if anything, gotten worse. In particular, we see whimsicaltelegraph’s co-conspirators reach untold zeniths of ridiculousness each passing day. My current favorite comment of theirs is that principles don’t matter. It’s that sort of flapdoodle that reminds me that whimsicaltelegraph insists that serfdom and slavery do not represent oppression unless the serfs or the slaves themselves articulate that oppression. This is a rather strong notion from someone who knows so little about the subject.

whimsicaltelegraph has turned our once-great nation into a pitied laughingstock around the world, by which I mean that I respect open discourse and robust debate and believe that society should remain open to a broad range of ideas and opinions as a way to create the best conditions for discovering the truth. That said, I do aver that I should note that I could go on for pages listing innumerable examples of whimsicaltelegraph’s benighted memoranda and swinish convictions. I have already written enough, surely, to convince you that we don’t merely have a whimsicaltelegraph problem. We have a whimsicaltelegraph crisis. That said, facts are stubborn things. Whatever may be our wishes, our inclination, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence—facts such as that it has been said that I will not let myself be forced into anything. I believe that to be true. I also believe that if we were to let him get away with undermining the individualistic underpinnings of traditional jurisprudence, that would be a gross miscarriage of justice. Let me close by reminding you that the statements I made about whimsicaltelegraph in this letter are in earnest. I will not equivocate. I will not excuse. I will not retreat a single inch. And I will be heard.

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

Can someone post something as equally smart as the OP so I edit it in my post and can seem as smart because I'm not that smart.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

So...this restaurant doesn't have masala dosa?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

your 10 post history of shoveling you tube links into random threads and the repeated use of Jiantang Witches or whatever sure has me stunned by your brilliance. I'll be sure to get back to you.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

close thread

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va5_rn3vG3A

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

is this another time traveler?

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

is this another time traveler?

Hope this one's got better spells. Tried the last one's and it was bullshit, all they did was make me cum uncontrollably at all times. Not saying it's necessarily bad just kinda inconvenient and hoping to find a counter spell so i can turn it off

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I know people swear by them but I don’t need no fancy wine decanter bub.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Who let another text bot register for an account?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

OP, gonna need a picture of you wearing a cereal box on your head as a makeshift helmet (your face may be obscured of course) ITT within 12 hours or I will give you a 24hr probe. So, 11:00PST I will see you OP.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Swagatam,

Gao ci,
LMR // MERCATOR DENDRITE

Someone on another post said their favorite gimmicks were ones where you can't tell whether the person is trolling or has a legitimate mental illness and I gotta say I agree

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
gettin a lil epic in here

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

:imunfunny:

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

If he doesn't, can you open it up to a "cereal box on the head as a helmet" competition? Because that sounds like something society needs at the moment.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Jailbrekr posted:

If he doesn't, can you open it up to a "cereal box on the head as a helmet" competition? Because that sounds like something society needs at the moment.

That sounds like a drat good idea, goon.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I hear what you're saying, OP, but have you considered that in the last 500 years, the Fourth Stimpire has dominated four systems, which it has united into one starzone, Stimsis? The Fourth Stimpire has origins from the Ten Empire War in which 10 of the United Stimpires revolted against each rules. All empires except for the fourth swore freedom upon their citizens. There is no free speech in the Fourth Stimpire, and all self-controlled transportation has been made illegal without undergoing painful medical verification methods, in which arteries are severed without pain resistant, operated entirely by machines. The way they work claim to be the most hygenic and healthy way possible, but these machines often rub against pain points, causing great deals of pain to patients. The heart is then extracted from the body and placed into a glass grinding machine. Various energy centers are also dissected and replaced with dangerous transplants. After the painful, 52 hour surgical procedure, patients will then have to use a fused guidance tool, which pumps painful resistors into the body every 2 hours. The pain they have caused is so bad, the victim would freeze in a tense position. They would then collapse afterwards.

Sexual stimulation in any way within the grounds of the Fourth Stimpire is strictly prohibited, and anyone detected even touching their sexual organs will be subjected to a penectomy or if the offender was a female, they would then have a razor inserted into their ovaries. They would pump a blue solution into the womb until the stitchings burst. Offenders would also be forced to show their operated areas in public, and they would always harass and punch them to a pulp, against their will.

Otherwise, offenders would be tazed with the worst type of electricity in the systematic district, causing so much pain, the victim would scream and flail in madness. The pain would also triple every second, but no death would be incurred. This is also used in combat against enemy units, which is why all UEE forces must wear the upgraded suit to block this effect.

However, enertainment is also questionable in UEE grounds. Sporting events end with the losing team being rounded into a grinder and shredded on live television, boxing matches end with the loser having their hands removed without anasthesia, flight races would end with the losers having their arms and legs removed, then being injected with insanity, for entertainment. People are also forced into these events, by undergoing a painful 127 hour procedure which involves tweaking the muscles so they will not listen to brain commands, and then having a painful drug injected which also causes madness if the player is not sporting. This is all for entertainment, and anyone not watching any of it during sporting times and cheering for the winning team, they will be imprisoned into galactic camps.

Snuff films are also broadcast, and actors are actually murdered just for entertainment. Stealth droids also guide these forced actors into behaving exactly as the director dreams, otherwise they will be punished by being placed into a macerator and having their execution written into the film. Any film that does not feature someone being murdered will be burned and the entire crew behind it will be executed in the most grotesque way possible - vivisection.

All executions are broadcast, and anyone who misses even a millisecond, even by blinking, will be executed. All citizens must boo to the person being executed, and the family is gathered to be injected with eternators, which cause pain forever, making them immoral but feeling the pain tenfold every millisecond. They cannot pass out, but they will feel like it forever.

Conquests by this Stimpire end in the planet being razed, and all the citizens being executed in the same way as their citizens are. The planet is then destroyed and all remnants of it are removed, and any memories of it will be erased instantly from civil minds. People who are also killed are also erased from memories, and all memories of them, including toys and pictures, are destroyed.

Prisoners undergo 40,000 years of relentless and endless labor, and anyone not complying is sentenced to the eternator injection. All prisoners injected with eternators are placed into capsules and launched into far space, then the room is closed tight to ensure maximum insanity. Some prisoners are also subjected to the removal of blood, the lungs, the liver, the genitals, the skeleton, the muscles, the eyes, and even the injection of pressure. Prisoners sentenced to pressure chambers are locked in until they are inflated to a high level. The decompression is then stopped to make sure they are inflated and uncomfortable.

Children born on the 14th of July are subjected to the removal of their skeleton and an implant of a silver liquid to replace it. The nervous sysem is also injected in various parts to ensure it is five times more sensitive than the average.

Restaurants also are ordered to serve civil meat, and anyone attending must give themself up to be cooked into a grotesque meal. They are cooked alive, undergoing extreme pain, and are then subjected to industrial grinders and blenders. The Stimpire orders at least 1 million citizens to be dispatched every day, as they are afraid the population may overthrow them. But only one planet is cared for, and the rest are banned from eating, drinking, talking, using technology, touching anyone, wearing unauthorized clothes, touching buildings, or walking a centimeter out of designated routes. Civil enforcers are on every planet, and they are engineered so that they are 40 times larger than the 300 quadrillion population. At least 7 billion die every 12 hours under this rule.

Thoughts are also surveyed, and anyone who does not think anything to loving the Stimpire with more than their capabilities will be sentenced to a prison. Prisoners who are punished for this violation will meet their greatest fear, only to have it amplified so they will turn insane as they imagine it exactly as they fear it. They then undergo a painful extraction of all fluids, to be replaced by a toxin which causes permanent irritation. The unknown substance keeps the subject aging normally, except they will never die. Prisoners punished in this way are unable to be reverted, despite many efforts, and they will never be able to be disposed.

The sickening truths have been revealed only today, and invigilation teams are still investigating the truths without setting foot in the galactic space of this sickening empire.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

i'm the spoon

whimsicaltelegraph
Apr 5, 2021

CuON31
https://i.imgur.com/M0IdWH1.mp4

We have fun too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwAgHtTkMgY

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Is this from a thing??? Is this you?????

whimsicaltelegraph
Apr 5, 2021

CuON31
Proof of stake > Proof of work:

A youtube link was here. OPSEC is a lifestyle.

whimsicaltelegraph fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Jun 24, 2021

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
:siren:OMG OP DID IT:siren:

OP, free av on me. Other goons, let's see them cereal boxes.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
A successful goon project????

Fine this is the best I can do to hide my face

Seth Pecksniff fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Jun 24, 2021

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

low key sex master posted:

A successful goon project????

Like, what the hell??? These things still happen?????

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Proof of stake > Proof of work:

A youtube link was here. OPSEC is a lifestyle.

OP, edit is fine. I saw. It counts.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

I still feel like I just had a stroke

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

bunnyofdoom posted:

I still feel like I just had a stroke

Yeah but I think now we're obligated to at least participate.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
This is weird.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

so op is this a cult you're recruiting for, or...?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Sorry I don't have any cereal boxes will this do

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

The Bloop posted:

Sorry I don't have any cereal boxes will this do

No, ban+30 for you.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Very good.

Now do a video of yourself taking your meds.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Oh. It's just dumb arg poo poo.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3894623

I'm kind of disappointed, this is way less interesting than op being batshit crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Goldfish can be a cereal if you eat them like a cereal. :colbert: