Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Before Kuill, I never thought "Ugnaught" and "noble dignity" could be used together with a straight face.

Nolte really did an amazing job for what could have been such a 2-dimensional charcter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Can’t wait for the Obi Wan miniseries.

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

"You're awefully cute, but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat." - Meat And Sarcasm Guy!

Vinylshadow posted:

Boba Fett prototype, ironically hearkening back to his clone roots

Oh man, I gotta get me that uzi with a lightsaber emitter glued to the barrel!

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
I always thought his name was just “Quill” since that’s how they say it on the show. Should have known better than to assume regular spelling in Star Wars.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

gently caress yeah this is the content I come to this thread for

Robot Style
Jul 5, 2009

SolarFire2 posted:

Oh man, I gotta get me that uzi with a lightsaber emitter glued to the barrel!

Or the cape with the tag still attached.

gudetama
Apr 1, 2021

that kicks rear end

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

gudetama posted:

that kicks rear end

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZjENfDvNsE

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
MASSIVE CHODE

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Star Wars: The Mystery of the Druids

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

All incredibly solid posters save Hot Toys Sheev

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Cross-Section posted:

All incredibly solid posters save Hot Toys Sheev

Hot Sheev Injection

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I hate the style of movie poster that’s “let’s put the top 25 billed actors faces next to each other”

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Luke's hair on the kylo bucket looks like some kinda scary stories to tell in the dark type poo poo

Ingmar terdman fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Jun 28, 2021

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/PWGj6AM.mp4

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

indigi posted:

I hate the style of movie poster that’s “let’s put the top 25 billed actors faces next to each other”

man literally every single movie forever is gonna suck for you huh? I bet you're like, really 'deep' when it comes to films

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Guys I hate it when the thing I'm buying shows me what's in it.
I'd prefer if I could just be slapped around a little and made to cry. That's how I know I've got a solid deodorant.
Sure they could SHOW me the spices and a man not sweating, but where's the GAME in that? Just tingle my BALLS a little, strap me to a table and electrocute my nipples for hours. C'mon. C'mon. Guys.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

really needed to go two posts deep savaging that guys movie poster preferences, huh, superchief? too much material for just one post needed to serialize that good content

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
Dude's face is amazing. I bet he had no idea what he was doing the whole time. Pure :stonk:

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Arquinsiel posted:

Dude's face is amazing. I bet he had no idea what he was doing the whole time. Pure :stonk:

that's vader's saber. did he take it from him? maybe he hit vader in the elbow at the right time and he chopped himself

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Raluek posted:

that's vader's saber. did he take it from him? maybe he hit vader in the elbow at the right time and he chopped himself

I've seen that one before - I figured it was the random Rebel trooper that Vader was choking out, and he just grabbed out in blind panic and got lucky. Double lucky, since he chopped Vader and not himself.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Remind me of the robots from the Black Hole. Form follows function follows cute.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

man literally every single movie forever is gonna suck for you huh? I bet you're like, really 'deep' when it comes to films

Big Beef City posted:

I'd prefer if I could just be slapped around a little and made to cry. That's how I know I've got a solid deodorant.
Sure they could SHOW me the spices and a man not sweating, but where's the GAME in that? Just tingle my BALLS a little, strap me to a table and electrocute my nipples for hours. C'mon. C'mon. Guys.

Erm tell me how you REALLY feel!

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Does SA embed Instagram links?
https://instagram.com/p/CQpJjQ_MjHr

Fake edit: guess not!

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

shirt

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

Me on the left

Also me on the right

skasion fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Jun 29, 2021

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

movies aren’t a series of faces. nice meltdown though

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Reimagined Darth Vader

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Being in a state of constant anger is kinda BBC's thing so I just roll with it.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Linux Pirate posted:

Reimagined Darth Vader

extremely stupid

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
If he detached the laser sword he could clean up the Millennium Falcon.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Linux Pirate posted:

Reimagined Darth Vader

Strong Lord “Lightsaber Knees” Nyax energy from this.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

I think it's an interesting idea to have a laser sword that connects to a larger power supply with a hose, but the hose seems longer than it needs to be.

The rest of the suit is a bit of a mess. I like the idea of making it like an astronaut suit, but the gloopy chest ornamentation seems ridiculous and working against the rest of the aesthetic, and the multiple breather vents around the dome helmet don't make sense at all.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

That costume and especially the gross wet tube has powerful early 00s cgi aesthetic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Vader about to boil the gently caress out of some space coffee with that heating coil