Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

LividLiquid posted:

People don't really understand how spoilers work when they're people for whom spoilers don't change the experience meaningfully.

I don't want to know literally anything about movies or TV shows about which I actually care. Even somebody I know telling me they loved it is a spoiler to me, because I know what people I know like and hate, and can extrapolate from that. And even if I'm wrong, I'm still spending the entire time thinking "is this what Katrina was talking about" instead of just enjoying the movie.

I actually do this too, but I recognize it as a slightly neurotic habit on my part and don't expect the world to be accommodating to it. I've actually become much more relaxed about spoilers as I've grown older because I've had to just accept that it's something mostly out of my control and it's random whether or not I'll be able to experience a piece of media completely unsullied according to my own high standards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

oh jay posted:

No need to watch the Office. I'm just ruined it for you.

Wow, I'm super interested in the the XXX summer olympics now.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

christmas boots posted:

Can we get a quick cameo in the last season of Badger and Skinny Pete arguing about how you’re supposed to pronounce Cinnabon

Universe crossover with Brooklyn 99.

"Ci-NAY-bon". "Cah-boo-DALE".

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

oh jay posted:

No need to watch the Office. I'm just ruined it for you.

The hell with the Office. I want to watch the XXX Summer Olympics. :getin:

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
People sporting naked is just the OG Olympics tbh.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
p hard to do penetration in most of the sports besides wrestling at the olympics tho

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I hate to be a killjoy but the XXX there is just Roman Numerals for 30, it's the XXX Olympiad, the official name for the 2012 Olympics.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Regy Rusty posted:

I hate to be a killjoy but the XXX there is just Roman Numerals for 30, it's the XXX Olympiad, the official name for the 2012 Olympics.

:thejoke:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Regy Rusty posted:

no. its when they have sex with each other

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

no. its when they have sex with each other

Correct. The XXX means loving.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Last Chance posted:

My favorite movie is the loving Return of Xander Cage.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

oh jay posted:

My favorite movie is the loving Return of Xander Cage.

i heard he hangs dong in that

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
X2: X-Men United is all about hand stuff

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Regy Rusty posted:

Now that is some real loving bullshit.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

Last Chance posted:

One of the things about the Olympics that people don't often talk about is that it's probably the largest, hottest, and most exclusive international fuckfest in history, where expertly-talented gorgeous young athletes with disgustingly perfect bodies come together to spend a full 16 days loving other gorgeous and exotic athletes from almost every country in the world.

(this is only partially a joke -- you hear the odd story every Olympics about how they ran out of condoms halfway through the first week because, yeah, put a bunch of hormoned-up young people with world-class bodies in the same resort and they're gonna gently caress like bunnies. It's supposedly like Spring Break in Florida only everyone there is a perfectly-sculpted athlete.)

Phenotype fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Jun 30, 2021

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Yeah or this is all marketing for condoms.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I can't remember which, but one year everybody threw their used condroms down a cliff to a village below and it became something of a public health problem.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Phenotype posted:

One of the things about the Olympics that people don't often talk about is that it's probably the largest, hottest, and most exclusive international fuckfest in history, where expertly-talented gorgeous young athletes with disgustingly perfect bodies come together to spend a full 16 days loving other gorgeous and exotic athletes from almost every country in the world.

(this is only partially a joke -- you hear the odd story every Olympics about how they ran out of condoms halfway through the first week because, yeah, put a bunch of hormoned-up young people with world-class bodies in the same resort and they're gonna gently caress like bunnies. It's supposedly like Spring Break in Florida only everyone there is a perfectly-sculpted athlete.)

I have no idea what this has to do with Saul or the Gilliverse, but it's beautiful nonetheless.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Better tryst with medalists.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I have no idea what this has to do with Saul or the Gilliverse, but it's beautiful nonetheless.

bro hes got a quote in the post hes replying to

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well
When Saul was 19 he was on American Samoa's cross-country ski team, so it makes perfect sense.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

i heard he hangs dong in that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrt4FwE_PRk

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Regy Rusty posted:

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Next season of BCS will show who won the gold in the XXX Olympics Tedfucking event and completely change how we view Breaking Bad forever.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Skylar's got the gold locked up, now it's a race to 2nd between the IRS and Huell and Kuby, depending on how liberally you're willing to define 'loving' :wink:

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

This is a silly post with little news value.

Regy Rusty posted:

no it's this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxJqi36rtUY

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Dark Horse surprise candidate is Ted himself.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Kuiperdolin posted:

Dark Horse surprise candidate is Ted himself.

:golfclap:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Sort of related, Vince Gilligan signs 4-year deal with Sony/AMC and already has a mystery project in development.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Sus Gus, a show about how Gus' employees think he's suspicious.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Break the Strike, Mike: The series opens with the shocking revelation that Mike is far older than anyone suspected and chronicles his early days as a member of the Pinkertons

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

The new project, assuming it's not BB/BCS related, could either be sort of set in the same universe, somewhere else, maybe with a few nods to what went down in ABQ (like a super subtle nod), or it could be a totally different universe and could therefore use people from the BB/BCS shows again.

Or it could just be 1000% unrelated, in any way aside from the crew, to anything previous.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Scot Free Skyler - Watchc as Skyler White winds her way through the legal system for her husband and her crimes and when an awkward unexpected monetary gift from Gretchen and Elliot complicates things..

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

It could be anything and it will get truckloads of eyeballs (including mine) at least for the first few episodes and everyone knows it.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Kuiperdolin posted:

It could be anything and it will get truckloads of eyeballs (including mine) at least for the first few episodes and everyone knows it.

Did you watch Battle Creek?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

oh jay posted:

Wasn't that on network TV and super sanitized?

Vince Gilligan coming up with an idea is one thing, but he needs his writers, and likely a place like AMC.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

oh jay posted:

Fair point, I didn't.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's going to be a prequel to the prequel about Mike's time as a cop in philadelphia starring Jonathan Banks.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It's going to be a prequel to the prequel about Mike's time as a cop in philadelphia starring Jonathan Banks.

Galaxy Brain Idea: Old Mike Hodor's into his own younger body from the first act of 48 Hours but this time survives and goes on to fight crime in various strict time limits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02SGWkixmVw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I'm ready for the Ken Wins spinoff