Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
https://i.imgur.com/PtfcVV4.mp4

sound on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

why is your duck wearing cat fur

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Marceline is so sweet :kimchi: While she doesn't care to sleep on my bed at night with me normally, in the morning she will push my bedroom door open to see if I'm awake. She'll walk over to the bed and stand up to peek over and if I'm asleep she'll walk back out and try again later. If she can tell I'm awake she'll jump up and start demanding pets or licking my face. However, if she sees my phone is in my hand she will run as fast as she can and jump up to grab and it and bite it! I love her :love:

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

gently caress SNEEP posted:

Marceline is so sweet :kimchi: While she doesn't care to sleep on my bed at night with me normally, in the morning she will push my bedroom door open to see if I'm awake. She'll walk over to the bed and stand up to peek over and if I'm asleep she'll walk back out and try again later. If she can tell I'm awake she'll jump up and start demanding pets or licking my face. However, if she sees my phone is in my hand she will run as fast as she can and jump up to grab and it and bite it! I love her :love:

I love Marceline

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 43 minutes!
Sinjin stopped eating after the PNW heatwave so he’s spent the last few days on appetite stimulants and GI food. He’s got a healthy appetite today so he’s feeling better, but he was extra cuddly the last couple days when he wasn’t feeling so good. :ohdear:

If I’m on my side he’ll sleep behind my knees, but if I’m on my back he’ll sleep between my legs. :kimchi: Normally he’ll decide I should be up at 5am and he starts meowing and biting my toes but this morning he was just a chill cuddly boy.

I’m also catsitting this wild nugget:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

pepper as matryoshka doll

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

I'm supposed to just go to work when lucky is looking at me like this?????????

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

lulu the destroyer

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

FelicityGS posted:

no you must fuss the lucky

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

FelicityGS posted:

every day Dave gives me that face and then he starts patting my arm or leg to get my attention, which I give him, and then I give him a little extra food and then he naps under the sunbeams, then the cycle begins again in maybe 30 mins.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
this is the cutest "leave me alone" noise

here are the Orange Boy and Miss Meow Face curled up together on the couch

and here are the spoiled brats as tiny babbies just six weeks old

vortmax fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Jul 5, 2021

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

FAUXTON posted:

every day Dave gives me that face and then he starts patting my arm or leg to get my attention, which I give him, and then I give him a little extra food and then he naps under the sunbeams, then the cycle begins again in maybe 30 mins.

how is dave handling things lately

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Wild EEPROM posted:

how is dave handling things lately

Fine I think, he's more clingy but that might be due to there being no more competition for attention now

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

https://i.imgur.com/BoUa6Qt.mp4

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender

the daintiest of mrrps

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

vortmax posted:

and here are the spoiled brats as tiny babbies just six weeks old

hmm yes

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

good morning

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Sun's out, Bun's out

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Heckin' good cats all round, well done everyone.

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

vortmax posted:

Miss Meow Face is an amazing name, omg

Future Cattelender illustration spotted

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

MikeJF posted:

Misty would sit with her back to us for about three days after we got home.

both cats are all over me

pita was apparently okay with me being away, which is good. i was worried since she's so attached to me and we've been together basically every day of her life. being able to handle it is promising for my future of not being on this continent anymore

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Was visiting my parents for the 4th and my sister has a new dog. Her name is Sky and one parent was a Great Dane and the other was a mutt. She got a DNA test done and the other half came up with German Shepherd, Staffordshire Bulldog, Rottweiler, and some others I've forgotten. She's 19 weeks and weighs ~40 pounds already.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

that is an excellent weird cat

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

i like that there weird cat a lot

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
that weird cat is going to be absolutely massive

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

that's a heckin chonker of a cat good find

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

vortmax posted:

that weird cat is going to be absolutely massive

She's gonna be so fuckin big lmao

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

bun fatte

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

"why is he still here"

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Poor pebber

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Lulu what are you doing in Shinjuku in your giant kaiju form. go back home, Lulu

https://twitter.com/johnny_suputama/status/1412016052708556803?s=21

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

What a good picture

pepper's life is so hard

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Lulu what are you doing in Shinjuku in your giant kaiju form. go back home, Lulu

https://twitter.com/johnny_suputama/status/1412016052708556803?s=21

would someone please take away the beta capsule from woo loo before the city gets destroyed again kthx bye

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Not happy about 2nd trip to the vet in one week. Just regular checkup on thursday but thyroid was a bit elevated so running a different test on it. She is a bit down on weight so problem is likely, she's doing well otherwise and we've caught it very early. Butters labs came back with elevated kidney numbers but they've been steady there for the past 3 years.

Unmute for betrayal.

https://i.imgur.com/QwT2UT2.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

new cat beds were bought today!