Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nuh-uh no way
Mar 27, 2010

Shifty Pony posted:

new cat beds were bought today!

I got my guy a convertible cat bed/cave yesterday too. Didn't seem interested in the bed part, but loved cave.

nuh-uh no way fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Jul 6, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Joy Photo: Doug Hardy Model: Rokitansky J. MacReady

Schindler's Fist
Jul 22, 2004
Weasels! Get 'em off me! Aaaa!

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Lulu what are you doing in Shinjuku in your giant kaiju form. go back home, Lulu

https://twitter.com/johnny_suputama/status/1412016052708556803?s=21

Please Lulu don’t hurt ‘em.

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Boogalo posted:

Not happy about 2nd trip to the vet in one week. Just regular checkup on thursday but thyroid was a bit elevated so running a different test on it. She is a bit down on weight so problem is likely, she's doing well otherwise and we've caught it very early. Butters labs came back with elevated kidney numbers but they've been steady there for the past 3 years.

Unmute for betrayal.

https://i.imgur.com/QwT2UT2.mp4

please get better :((((

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

the vet says not to worry about getting rocco looked at unless the limp shows up again. he's been good since sunday, so i'm pretty confident it was just a sprain or something at the time

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

pictured: one dumb dumb who isn't eating enough

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Shifty Pony posted:

*Taps thread title*

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Shifty Pony posted:

eat the food, kitty

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Shifty Pony posted:

sadie kitty we're going to need you to eat the food

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
hard to blame them, who wants to eat cat food

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
cats, ideally

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Shifty Pony posted:

graph posted:

sadie kitty we're going to need you to eat the food

C'mon, fluffybutt. Eat the food. All the food.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
Catte.

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
Didn't Cinnamon teach us all that you gotta feed your cat the steak

Eat the food, Sadie!!!

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

Shifty Pony posted:

Sadie please follow Winston's lead on this.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i like this little setup/cat hangout

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

hey dumbass, eat the food!!!!!

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
Spouse showed me this tattoo

and asked if I liked the idea of that but instead of the tiger/panther it'd be Widget and Glitch :kimchi:

Neither care about the Tour de France apparently

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Fashionably Great posted:

Spouse showed me this tattoo

and asked if I liked the idea of that but instead of the tiger/panther it'd be Widget and Glitch :kimchi:

Neither care about the Tour de France apparently

i think theres a guy in sf who does similar work

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
walking Louie right now. It's dark - otherwise I'd take a picture of him. we've been camped out at the same clump of grass for at least five mins. He's just munching away and listening to traffic. Cats might talk a big game about wanting to get outside to hunt, but this is what they really want. To walk around a bit, find some nice grass, and have a good salad

e: update - he is now laying on the sidewalk. Ostensibly, we are watching for mice. Really, we are just enjoying the night air

Best Bi Geek Squid fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Jul 7, 2021

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

dense fur, shedding, and high humidity do not mix at all. we have had to make some cuts before I lose my sanity--hes been matting constantly even with daily brushing

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

loooool more like braveshave little toaster

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

FelicityGS posted:

dense fur, shedding, and high humidity do not mix at all. we have had to make some cuts before I lose my sanity--hes been matting constantly even with daily brushing

oh my god

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lookit that little lion omg

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

FelicityGS posted:

I'm dead

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

Roosevelt posted:

i think theres a guy in sf who does similar work
Still serious about getting a Catface tattoo, and my spouse can keep the cat face tattoo.

I feel like if there's anyone who will understand the spirit of Catface, it'll be someone who posts in this thread. Maybe next year when my vacation leave and tattoo budgets have recovered from my 2021 plans

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I'll be around and would love doing a Catface.

Reminder of the time I tattooed two sisters with their cats as D&D style characters.

I wish I could have gotten a better photo of the second one but her skin was wildly sensitive and would welt up at the slightest bit of tattooing. I had to do it on her in 3 sessions instead of the one that I did on her sister.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

same

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Finally a day that it's not 90 drat degrees out by 8am and I can leave the windows open past sunrise

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

New addition to our family is Luci

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Josh Lyman posted:

loooool more like braveshave little toaster

Video Nasty posted:

hell yeah tux catte

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Video Nasty posted:

Heck yes Luci

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

FelicityGS posted:

oh my god lol

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

walking Louie right now. It's dark - otherwise I'd take a picture of him. we've been camped out at the same clump of grass for at least five mins. He's just munching away and listening to traffic. Cats might talk a big game about wanting to get outside to hunt, but this is what they really want. To walk around a bit, find some nice grass, and have a good salad

e: update - he is now laying on the sidewalk. Ostensibly, we are watching for mice. Really, we are just enjoying the night air

Just chillin'

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

What's up, kitty butt?

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Very cultured kitty

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

FelicityGS posted:

You can really see how tiny he is under all that floof!

Now you have to use the floof to create a back-up toaster. :science:

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

:rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

meanwhile..

when dis camera gonna give out treets?