Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

IncendiaC posted:

Elephant are the favourites to take the CN slot right? Their lineup looks loving stacked and EHOME is the only other team with players I recognize (RNG IIRC was an underdog team)

Yeah, even though it seems like there's a few players who go by different names now (Paparazi/Maybe on Elephants, 起风了 on CDEC is Victoria), even flipping through aliases I still don't recognize 95% of these players

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Taffer posted:

you don't need to be political to know what a MAGA hat signifies lol

It's the same as "trolling" with racism, you're still just a racist lol. I am and will always continue to be angry that racists are prominent players and commentators!

Dog I’m literally from the border and Eg was my favorite team at the time and it hurt at the time. But I let it go because these guys were young and stupid. People are allowed to grow

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

They are! And growing, particularly as a public figure, involves admitting when you did bad things and apologizing for it. Also PPD wasn't that young, he was like 25-26 at the time, definitely old enough to know better lol

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Super on Elephant used to play mid for Team DK with Burning. That's a name who hasn't done much in a while.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Nigma getting out farmed and out team fought by Hellbear Smashers is erm not great

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

That lina was terrifying

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
Uh well odd that you give a team four of the top meta picks and then draft from a 2015 line up you loose

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

Centzon Totochtin posted:

Is Mason a Dota heel or is he too irrelevant

You have to have some redeeming features to be a heel

Webcormac McCarthy
Nov 26, 2007
edit wrong thread

Webcormac McCarthy fucked around with this message at 12:26 on Jul 7, 2021

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

Webcormac McCarthy posted:

:siren: Pekora and Luna first 1-1 collab?! :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDKbTW-U4TI

Already some great content. Pekora: "Let me show you how to bowl" *Gets two gutters*

but how good are they at professional dota

edit you cannot hide your sins

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
dota2 but instead of winning when you destroy the ancient you win based on how many times you kill timbersaw

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

SpiritOfLenin posted:

but how good are they at professional dota

edit you cannot hide your sins

lmfao

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
which OG is gonna show up today

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Jerk McJerkface posted:

which OG is gonna show up today

I feel like that dive means it's bad og

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
I think that OG is only team that when faced with a 4v5 against a carry axe with manta/blink/aegis and a super farmed Brood decides it's time to go in

gee whiz topson just does not care this game

Super-NintendoUser fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Jul 7, 2021

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
Let’s loving go viking

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Goddamn shad lmao what a champion

Topson keeps playing like he's invincible lmao

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
what a game holy gently caress

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Genuinely an incredible game, what an ending

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Good game, that

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

drat I guess I shouldn't have overslept huh

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
og not content with just getting to ti in the qualifiers, they also want to do it in the lower bracket.

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe
Really want to see more tanky mid earth spirit, that poo poo was awesome to watch.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

aparmenideanmonad posted:

Really want to see more tanky mid earth spirit, that poo poo was awesome to watch.

yeah that was a blast, Topson played with no fear (Arguably to his teams loss) but drat if it wasn't fun to watch

edit: I hope if OG explodes he still plays pro games

Cerepol fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Jul 7, 2021

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
ppd get out

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

on the one hand it's sorta weird that ana, topson, and jerax would all completely retire after their OG runs. Especially ana and topson, since they basically only ever played for og.

on the other hand, they made literally millions of dollars and no longer need to work so i mean

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

It seems like possibly a bad idea to force your big mechanical skill playmaker to be on an Alchemist who farms an aghs at the cost of their own game just so you can feed it to your second big mechanical skill playmaker who is playing a Medusa

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
OG is like 30 gold up, and it's time to go high ground which means that it's looking good for the kezu stack to 2-0 this.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Wonder how often OG are going to use the Alch as a flex pick now. They first-round it, other team expects the same setup, then they run it mid as a core

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Wonder how often OG are going to use the Alch as a flex pick now. They first-round it, other team expects the same setup, then they run it mid as a core

Does topson play alch? Alch mid doesn't have the flash factor that he usually plays.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
No one except Ana played the alchemist on OG. In the last 2 seasons, Ceb played it.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I mean, Sumail

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
This game is looking over already

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

This alch thing is really lame lol, I hope it gets dealt with before TI

Last thing I want to see is a 2 farm 1

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Just ban it

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

This game is not good or interesting.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

this is a classic OG sort of strat, and accelerating Sumail so he can play more aggressively seems to be a good plan

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Grapplejack posted:

This alch thing is really lame lol, I hope it gets dealt with before TI

Last thing I want to see is a 2 farm 1

Good teams punish it, Viking seems just unprepared for it

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I'm the spectre who's behind the alch that already gave away 4200 net worth at 15 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Yeah I don't think this is something that works against a better team. A 12 minute aghs would be nuts even for a safelane pub match, much less a pro offlane game. Also yeah you could just ban it

I think this lineup might even be scarier than game 2 because if you all-in on the Medusa's farm, you could maybe get away with a Brood to counter it and you just dodge fights. This game Drow pushes so hard and the rest of the team are good hunters that I don't think you could get away with a Brood in this game