Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bad guy

whoops wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doingitwrong

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

rear end-penny posted:

Motherfucking Spelljammer was brilliant, where's the modern reboot of that D&D world?

so THAT's why boo is a miniature giant space hamster!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Prof. Crocodile

go for the eyes boo!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Prof. Crocodile

whoa.

pseudorandom

One day I'll find a waffle for myself :(

deep dish peat moss

Ass-penny

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

Is this Amadeus or am I parrot racist?

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
ngl, there's some p bad stuff in there (i.e. horrible, extremely illegal stuff some assholes uploaded ages ago)

Ass-penny

Nosfereefer posted:

ngl, there's some p bad stuff in there (i.e. horrible, extremely illegal stuff some assholes uploaded ages ago)

yeah it's a real grab bag. there is a report button under the image if you run into something especially heinous.

Ass-penny

Nosfereefer

rear end-penny posted:

yeah it's a real grab bag. there is a report button under the image if you run into something especially heinous.

tbh, that button should be on the top. but yeah, you roll the dice wrt this thing

Manifisto

powerful

haven't seen too much bad stuff so far, but also no byob stuff :smith:

and no waffles :smith::smith::smith::smith::smith:

ty nesamdoom!

bad guy

Manifisto posted:

haven't seen too much bad stuff so far, but also no byob stuff :smith:

i found one. you can have it

deep dish peat moss

deep dish peat moss

I got the littlest byob

deep dish peat moss

:nws: I finally found a waffle https://randomwaffle.gbs.fm/images/e3/e35a9db179df6f5c6f6737af3569dde8d2690898.jpg

Manifisto

bad guy posted:

i found one. you can have it

no this is your special treasure, I could not possibly take from u

ty nesamdoom!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Manifisto posted:

and no waffles :smith::smith::smith::smith::smith:

I've already found several waffles, so you can have this one.

byob:

Barking Gecko fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Jul 10, 2021

Ass-penny

This is by far the coolest BYOB image I've seen, most of them make me a lil:pirate: I wonder what BYOB was like
Back
Yin
Othe
Bday

deep dish peat moss

BYOB back in the day was mostly chatthreads and drama and bick showing his dick and i think buddy was the mod and then in 2008 it essentially kind of merged with awful yearbook and took on the role of a social media site where it was basically just e-friends realposting, then there was even more drama, and all the cool people were swedish for a while, and I was introduced by Professor Booty to a lot of sad music that my skeleton is still sad from hearing, and permabanned user mattdamon posted a lot and was very funny if I remember right and we were all sad he was permabanned, RIP Jay, and Kento became a sort of tour de force of unintentional celebrity.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Jul 10, 2021

deep dish peat moss

That is everything I remember from 2008 era BYOB.

deep dish peat moss

Oh, and Zybourne Clock was a BYOB thing and I was on the pixel art team with OMG ITZ JAMES, but we never made anything because no one ever told us what to make they just said "make stuff"

deep dish peat moss

There were a lot of mspaint art collages in old BYOB where we would all get together and draw a big picture that featured depictions of everyone's avatars like, at the beach or under the sea or whatever that I have been hoping to find on project waffle but so far they have eluded me :(

deep dish peat moss

https://randomwaffle.gbs.fm/images/cb/cbab12b0a367f795580233933e3e9ae3a1093c76.jpe

bad guy

ftfy

pseudorandom

deep dish peat moss posted:

There were a lot of mspaint art collages in old BYOB where we would all get together and draw a big picture that featured depictions of everyone's avatars like, at the beach or under the sea or whatever that I have been hoping to find on project waffle but so far they have eluded me :(

I don't remember seeing any scenery-type pictures, but I did see one what was a big collage of avatars. Might have been one? :shrug:

bad guy

Ass-penny

deep dish peat moss posted:

all the cool people were swedish for a while

What do you mean for a while?

pseudorandom

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

more like this pls

deep dish peat moss

rear end-penny posted:

What do you mean for a while?

Either they were temporarily Swedish, or they were temporarily cool.

Ass-penny

:eng99: I was trying to make a joke where Swedes are always cool.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

rear end-penny posted:

:eng99: I was trying to make a joke where Swedes are always cool.

I got it. Swede spotted btw

deep dish peat moss

We do not need to disclude the existence of permanent swedes who are permanently cool

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

I got it. Swede spotted btw

Lmao I wish. Literally anywhere else. Being a US citizen now is like being a citizen of ancient Rome at the top of it's decline. But with iPhones and automatic weapons.

astral

Nosfereefer posted:

please report it (to SA too if possible)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

so I’ve seen a few pics but of people posting their collections of pipes and bongs, and sometimes these pics involve prominent shots of dongs.

was this some sort of mod challenge? maybe a ‘pyf b/dong’ thread?