Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

shadow blade what the gently caress is he going silver edge

Yep.

Also :laffo: just casually ulting the mid zeus and solo killing him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

Grapplejack posted:

Lmao wyvern deleting these heroes is never not funny

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/dota2_gamepedia/images/3/3a/Vo_winter_wyvern_winwyv_purch_03.mp3

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol they ping ww during the sleep and zeus and drow set up next to each other to get cursed.

start DDoSING !!!

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I take back everything negative I’ve said about WW. It’s a great hero.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I cant wait for every pro player to be practicing WW mid for the next two months

can you imagine if Tundra got a direct invite and broke this out on the main stage

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

She's so fast holy poo poo

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

lol that aghs is so busted

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

So like do you just ban WW against Tundra or what because it seems to have just hosed up the other team every time.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Terrorblade tsundering his winter waifu

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

ohhhh my god

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
fasdawlskfgjhbsa<nijhogvekbweshujveb HE LIVED lmao

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lmao... call this poo poo. gg

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

lmao this is the best kind of loving stupid

McSharpie
Nov 11, 2005
Hotter than Garrison Keillor, but just a little bit.
So goddamn cancerous, I love it

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

wariolaughing.mp3

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

literally feels like something you'd expect from topson lmao

how do you punish something with so much save and % damage gotdang

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

n0tail should start taking those drugs again. fix his timing !!!!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Auroth, the Winter Wyvern, is a ranged intelligence hero whose arsenal of spells gives her powerful nuking capabilities. Usually played as a lane support, Winter Wyvern's spells allow her to fulfill a myriad of roles depending on what her team needs. Arctic Burn grants her temporarily flying movement, increased attack range as well as night vision while causing her attacks to slow enemies and burn their health over time, allowing her to gank and harass with ease. Splinter Blast is a low-cooldown nuke that, while leaving its target unaffected, slows and deals tremendous damage to all other nearby enemies. Cold Embrace allows Winter Wyvern to encase a target ally within a protective layer of ice, disabling them for the duration of the spell but also rendering them immune to physical damage while healing them for a percentage of their maximum health. Her ultimate, Winter's Curse, turns the enemies' own weapons against them by stunning the target enemy while forcing all of their nearby allies to attack them. A fearsome ganker and powerful nuker, Winter Wyvern can chill her foes to the bone and wreak havoc on their ranks.

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
I just CAN NOT believe they managed to do the same clowny rear end thing to OG; of all teams - AGAIN ahahhaha

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I don’t want to jinx it but I’m incredibly excited for another Ceb Twitter meltdown.

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I cant wait for every pro player to be practicing WW mid for the next two months

can you imagine if Tundra got a direct invite and broke this out on the main stage

If there isn't a patch WW is a 100% ban every game, you can't handle a hero that is both one of the best supports and one of the best mids that is also a counter to the main carries of the patch and most of the offlanes.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

OG fans in the twitch chat are furious lmao

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I hope OG do another crypto scam IMO

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

This is the worst case scenareo for an OG fan because not only have OG completely given up on their gimmick strategies that make them so much fun but are now getting absolutely clowned by a gimmick pick

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

While WW is busted, nine, fata and sneyking did a loving absurd job at kiting and keeping it alive

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

NtotheTC posted:

glad you were able to spot yourself in my comment, and no I'm from the UK which has literally zero good dota teams or players so you're welcome to say "lol UK dota" if you like and I'd have no comeback. your post is designed to wind me up similar to a chatwheel spam, and we're not even playing a game so again I'm wondring why you get so angry about it

brexit means brexit

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

sumail is a really overrated player. he's not a good carry

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

nine should be a marvel assassin

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
noticing a distinct lack of JPM (jinjun wu per match) in the post game analysis

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

Taffer posted:

sumail is a really overrated player. he's not a good carry

He is not a good carry but I don’t think he’s overrated anymore

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

This is the worst case scenareo for an OG fan because not only have OG completely given up on their gimmick strategies that make them so much fun but are now getting absolutely clowned by a gimmick pick

as an OG fan it's actually incredibly funny

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Andrast posted:

as an OG fan it's actually incredibly funny

:hmmyes:

OG is already down to 45 seconds of bonus time after the first round of picks lmao

e: 15 now during the second ban phase :lol:

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

fifteen seconds left they have become absolutely shook

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Og carry axe. They're scared as hell

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

lets see mid shadow demon support invoker

i want it to happen

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Taffer posted:

lets see mid shadow demon support invoker

i want it to happen

Invoker is too level dependent to send him anywhere but mid

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Remember the days of bone7 offlane invoker (it never won)

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
lmao at this OG draft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Grapplejack posted:

Invoker is too level dependent to send him anywhere but mid

tell that to my pubs who keep picking support invoker