Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
of course it doesn’t. he’s immune from prosecution, at least until the feds think of trying him in an admiralty court

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/ActuallyNPH/status/1413595186287026178

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
humm what a shame

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Please be hacked, please be hacked...

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Shame Boy posted:

at first i thought it was Fasces Standard Money and was a lot more worried

Fasces but it’s a hammer and you lick it

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Hammer and lickle.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

Lol ew.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
special coupon for 20% off fees

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Paladinus posted:

Hammer and lickle.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

has he done anything relevant since how i met your mother ended?

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

njsykora posted:

has he done anything relevant since how i met your mother ended?

there's a boxturret joke in there somewhere

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

doogie browser exploit

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lmao.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

If images could be thread titles.

bitcoin: Nice, Doogie, I'm also stupid.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
More like Dr Terrible :(

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/mfortki/status/1413470052301553666

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Goxed again.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

i can't believe the regulator can't do anything about the unregulated market scam

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

me putting money into binance: hahaha yes! Hahaha!

me trying to get money out of binance: well this loving sucks what the gently caress

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Sup cum friends

https://protos.com/unvaccinated-sperm-the-next-bitcoin-crypto-antivax-covid-vaccine/

Antlerhill
Nov 6, 2012

Smellrose

njsykora posted:

i can't believe the regulator can't do anything about the unregulated market scam

source you are tesla thread quotes

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

me trying to get money out of binance: well this loving sucks what the gently caress

you're just not asking the right way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZzAS53gcDg

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

Nofap is the new Nocoiner.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

if you get the vaccine you get filled with computer chips that infect your sperm so if you get a woman pregnant she'll give birth to a cyborg

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Boxturret posted:

if you get the vaccine you get filled with computer chips that infect your sperm so if you get a woman pregnant she'll give birth to a cyborg

sounds good where do I sign up

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

njsykora posted:

kw0134 posted:

"blockchain will enable us to be free of government shackles!"

~time passes~

"sir/madam government official, please help us retrieve our valuable goods, tia"
literally repeat this cycle forever

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Boxturret posted:

this movie came out in 1977

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
So after Mt. Gox, our exchange has a real mess of records, trying to reconcile the different accounts and figure out our hack losses, regular losses, extra poo poo we somehow acquired, etc. My recollection is that part of the complication was guys getting audited with all their gear and the SEC confiscating their funds and us trying to eventually get them back.

Midway through this reconciling process, L Battery's statists realize they have two bitcoins in their cage that aren't on their books. So of course the immediate reaction is "hey, free bitcoins!" One guy took one home to keep at his on-site housing as a souvenir, the other gave one to his dad as a gift. A couple weeks go by and more records get cross-checked, and the statists are given an updated sheet which now has them two bitcoins short.

Now at this point, there are a couple smart ways to go. The absolute best would be to immediately gather the bitcoins together, smuggle them back in, and come out saying "oh hey we looked under a pile of birdbaths and found them or they fell behind a shelf or something" and the issue would be resolved with at the most an rear end-chewing for not looking hard enough. The next-smartest would be to fully launder the bitcoins, take a tumbler and cut the transaction number area off the wallet and throw the wallet all duct-taped up in hard drives and chuck it in a dumpster far from home, and then take the unserialized satoshis and sell them on bitcointalk.com.

Nope. At this point "tripling" or even "quintupling" seems too light of a word. They decided to X-down to the whatevereth power. So one guy calls this girl he knows who allegedly has some underworld connections, and she agrees she can make the bitcoins disappear forever and cut them in on the profits. So they drive the bitcoins to her apartment IN TIJUANA. Yup, hid them in their car and smuggled stolen bitcoins into Brazil.

After a few days of missing bitcoins, eventually FBI gets involved. They apply Occam's Razor and figure that crypto theft is the single simplest solution, so they separate the two guys and interrogate them and both immediately narc each other out. They provide FBI the girl's phone number, and they call her and say "Listen carefully, you have one hour to wrap the bitcoins up in a blanket and take them to the front office at the San Diego border crossing, ask for Inspector Satoshi, hand him the bundle and just walk away. If you don't meet him within one hour, we're giving all your information to the Federales and telling them you're smuggling stolen bitcoins for the narcos." Girl ain't dumb, so thirty minutes later she's handing over both bitcoins to a FBI agent and the issue is resolved.

Each guy got nailed with I think three years of hard time, and both were married and I can guess that a first-termer marriage isn't going to fare well with three years of separation. So yeah, a truly impressive display of taking a handful of poo poo and turning it into a world of poo poo.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

guns?

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

yeah, the original is about a pair of dipshits in the army who miscounted the squad's M16s and thought "free rifles" as opposed to "oops we need to count again"

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

kw0134 posted:

yeah, the original is about a pair of dipshits in the army who miscounted the squad's M16s and thought "free rifles" as opposed to "oops we need to count again"

Spoilsport :mad:

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

sorry, thought boxturret's doxxing was close enough to make the reveal

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

EorayMel posted:

Spoilsport :mad:

:cb:

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...
the sound of number going down (10:00)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7Gqv9vIgQ&t=600s

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
:wtc:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

they call it thorchain because you’ll be thor when disney sends the cease and desist letter

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
they call it thorchain because it's a loki scam

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

they call it thorchain because it thors thtraight to the moon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
They call it thorchain because they're gonna gently caress up and lose half the coins