Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Captain Foo posted:

i like cat pictures

i do too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
sleepy void

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Golden-i posted:

she hated her prescription food so i think she just ate enough to stay alive, and it made her poo poo her rear end off constantly anyways

we moved her to some food last week that's high-calorie/fat and she's ravenous for it. gonna start adding a supplement to it that should help even more. she's got more energy and sass than she's had for a while, and we're hoping that the bladder issues that put her on the old diet in the first place are better. FWIW, the vet sees no issues with her other than she's too small.

I'm glad she's getting better

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

have some cats

yes

:yosnice:

zzz

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

it's 81F in here, why are you cuddling

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Hi, here's a Rosemary

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Antivehicular posted:

Hi, here's a Rosemary

:eyepop:

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Antivehicular posted:

Hi, here's a Rosemary

hi rosemary, you're a good cat

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
going to need more pics of rosemary to determine kitty-kitty status

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Her two modes are "fat lump" and "screaming"

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Antivehicular posted:

same

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Antivehicular posted:

:hmmyes:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

as the owner of a fat land koi I have to say I rather enjoy Rosemary joining us here very much.

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

as the owner of a fat land koi I have to say I rather enjoy Rosemary joining us here very much.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

:same:

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation
the cats are happy it’s Saturday

thanks for all the advice on the little shithead, I think we probably just need more patience (he’s still small) and maybe a squirt bottle for the most dangerous stuff

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

look at that rosemary

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Golden-i posted:

it's 81F in here, why are you cuddling

would like to pet these cats

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Someone’s been very jealous about going outside and so a solution has arrived

She hates it and has since flopped and refused to move

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Someone’s been very jealous about going outside and so a solution has arrived

She hates it and has since flopped and refused to move

wear the harness bun!!

i want to get marceline one but she would most definitely chew it up.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

winston has a new bed

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Nice bed Winston

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

have some cats

that is a weird looking calico but i like it

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

space is the place

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

space is the place

a rokit what go to space

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

she’s just eating grass so I expect barfs in the morning

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

she’s just eating grass so I expect barfs in the morning

suzie q darted out the door when i was taking the trash out tonight because he's a fast and devious little poo poo. i went inside and put the new trash bag then went out and picked him up right as he was taking his first bite of grass, which was enough for him to find a little corner under an end table in the living room to barf his dinner all over the wall while i impotently flailed and yelled at him to at least do it somewhere i could reach

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Roosevelt posted:

suzie q darted out the door when i was taking the trash out tonight because he's a fast and devious little poo poo. i went inside and put the new trash bag then went out and picked him up right as he was taking his first bite of grass, which was enough for him to find a little corner under an end table in the living room to barf his dinner all over the wall while i impotently flailed and yelled at him to at least do it somewhere i could reach

good cat

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Pictured: a cat who is not allowed to play with the TV cables who has just been caught playing with the TV cables

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 10:46 on Jul 11, 2021

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

MikeJF posted:

Pictured: a cat who is not allowed to play with the TV cables who has just been caught playing with the TV cables

lol

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Golden-i posted:

A year later, they're... tolerating one another. It's better than I expected.

Dude that's a wolf

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

MikeJF posted:

lol

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Aggie having weird hips and no tail and a bit of a belly means that when she stands up she looks a bit like a stooped old man

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

c bob s: he was hiding behind the sofa pretty much all morning, when he finally came out he looked terrified
i think one of the other cats he usually hangs out with in our back yard mightve scratched him cos he kept flinching when i went to pet his neck (which hes usually fine with), some of those cats love him but some of them hate his rear end

he's doing better now though, being all playful n poo poo batting around this fishing pole with a lure on it and running in his tubes
unrelated to the injury but he meows whenever you pick him up or, sometimes, even when you just look at him. it's the cutest loving poo poo ever i s2g he is too precious

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Caught Jameson being a good big brother for his new sister :3:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

hbag posted:

c bob s: he was hiding behind the sofa pretty much all morning, when he finally came out he looked terrified
i think one of the other cats he usually hangs out with in our back yard mightve scratched him cos he kept flinching when i went to pet his neck (which hes usually fine with), some of those cats love him but some of them hate his rear end

he's doing better now though, being all playful n poo poo batting around this fishing pole with a lure on it and running in his tubes
unrelated to the injury but he meows whenever you pick him up or, sometimes, even when you just look at him. it's the cutest loving poo poo ever i s2g he is too precious

post more bob pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Roosevelt posted:

post more bob pls