Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://twitter.com/marcooth/status/1414189246102052864?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

just straight up slices of lemon what the hell

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Cat Face Joe posted:

i'm shocked there's no corn

and a medium is like $27usd/$35cdn lol

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kenny Logins posted:

and a medium is like $35 cdn lol

lemons don't grow on trees

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

thanks for joining the thread jerry

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

graph posted:

so i've received some guidance and an ok to explain

said poster has a long history of bad post reports. some of those reports i felt were red flags. some of them were targeting the same people. i had raised awareness of this to the admins

so, when they made that post, it tracked with certain things already behind the curtain, and action was taken

they are not a good person or poster

thank you for the explanation, graph.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Jesus CHRIST. More like Dominope!

e: POTATO SLICES? WHAT THE FUCKJ

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Video Nasty posted:

Jesus CHRIST. More like Dominope!

e: POTATO SLICES? WHAT THE FUCKJ

potato is a fine and accepted topping when done right* stop being so goony

* i.e., not here

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i had a “margarita” pizza once. loving thing didn’t even salt around the rim of the crust. sent that garbage back.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

graph posted:

said poster has a long history of bad post reports. some of those reports i felt were red flags. some of them were targeting the same people. i had raised awareness of this to the admins

so, when they made that post, it tracked with certain things already behind the curtain, and action was taken

unironically thanks for sharing that with us

graph posted:

personally, my favorite report of theirs was telling an ik to go gently caress themselves for backseat modding

lmao

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Midjack posted:

unironically thanks for sharing that with us

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Kenny Logins posted:

and a medium is like $27usd/$35cdn lol

no tartar sauce, no lemons, add corn, id eat it tbh

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

graph posted:

i still wanna know what was going through their head when they made that post

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/fakeenormous/status/1414757283565772803?s=21

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Achmed Jones posted:

yeah I thought 'Oops was this meant to go as a reply in another thread in a different forum?' but looking at their recent posts I didn't see anything anywhere else where it might have fitted in.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Achmed Jones posted:

my guess is that they were dredging up something weird from their yospos.xlsx and rolling a critical failure

e: or schadenboner was a tori alt this whole time and this was his way of getting completely freed from the desire to post for 30+ days

Kazinsal fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Jul 13, 2021

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://twitter.com/usajobs2go/status/1414677959772884993?s=20

:sickos:

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/realonlineboy/status/1382056253917040641

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.

graph posted:

I know this is not an exact science but it would be cool if those red flags led to probes earlier on. I don't like that bad behavior is used to build a behind the veil case for a ban/month long probe over, and what pulls the trigger is an inscrutably isolated post. It's no secret shadenboder's post quality was garbage especially in the post that caught him a ban, but he also posted he's interviewing for new jobs and a couple of probes wouldn't hurt as a warning / public signal that this guy needs to behave even if life is stressful.

edit: ok, this is the wrong thread for that. Here's a decent twitter post

https://twitter.com/ctrlshifti/status/1410025306644107266

Pythagoras a trois fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Jul 13, 2021

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

i feel like the events of the past week have finally made my brave little yospos thread truly authentic. title change, great eq strings, malcontents melting down. all the things

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/danlwarren/status/1414789877883830275?s=21

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

it’s just a bug, bro!

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

beeeep!

Kenny Logins posted:

i feel like the events of the past week have finally made my brave little yospos thread truly authentic. title change, great eq strings, malcontents melting down. all the things

it's a good thread kenny

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

beeeep!

it's a good thread kenny

For me to tweet on!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

https://twitter.com/Clipart1994bot/status/1414920319907901443?s=19

E: oh sorry this isn't the "post a pic of urself jogging into Kenny's thread" thread, sorry

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

3D Megadoodoo posted:

https://twitter.com/Clipart1994bot/status/1414920319907901443?s=19

E: oh sorry this isn't the "post a pic of urself jogging into Kenny's thread" thread, sorry
do i need to have seen jogs 1-222 to fully appreciate this?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kenny Logins posted:

do i need to have seen jogs 1-222 to fully appreciate this?

Yeah

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

it’s funny because a lot of times I totally forget about my shitposts and then i see something like this and I’m like “what?! what is your prob- oh, right.”

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/pneumadusza/status/1414947031538454544?s=21

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

lol his twitter bio says "I want to make the world a better place before I die." good work there boss.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

"I want to fool myself into thinking I will make the world a better place before I die."

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/hebeipangzai/status/1414971753835634688?s=21

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

was thinking about this guy the other day. glad to see he's well

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Cat Face Joe posted:

i could see lemon on a pizza if it was that preserved fermented lemon you get in tagines and stuff.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Kazinsal posted:

my guess is that they were dredging up something weird from their yospos.xlsx and rolling a critical failure

ok i'll explain and then we should drop it because cadaver synods suck

schad has been attempting to paint me as an anti-semite for a long time now through an extremely long series of reports on my posts. He dragged out the ancient story that i've told about how we got popped for blowing things up with dry ice bombs in 19-loving-97, and how one of the mailboxes we randomly selected was that of a jewish daycare somebody was running out of their home. The dude loving hates me and my takes on Israel/Palestine so it was a jab on that and I hope he learned his lesson about being a petty, spiteful piece of poo poo that sucks all of the air out of a room.

And now I move on.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

And now I move on.
thanks for explaining 290. no joke it'll help us all move on. sorry you had to put up with it so long

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/misterpostsman/status/1414793319436197889?s=21

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

let’s get back to calling jonny out for what actually matters: his dislike of phone posting

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/mardi_oh/status/1414822872208449542?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

President Beep posted:

let’s get back to calling jonny out for what actually matters: his dislike of phone posting

Lol