Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

StrixNebulosa posted:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/346820/Crash_Drive_3/

Are you ready for THE car stunting playground? Experience ridiculous fun in this cross-platform multiplayer, free-roaming game! Drive monster trucks, tanks and more amazing vehicles across a huge open world. Level up, play events, earn cash, unlock new cars and discover secrets....

Very simple, basic little driving game with a few different areas, tons of huge jumps and some secrets on the map. Also features various different games and contests.

I don't think it's great, hitting the jumps is okay for a while but it all gets old quite quickly.

Anyways I got a couple more as well:

Claire De Lune is a piece for piano by Debussy but also a video game where the title is a bit of a play on words. It's kind of a first person puzzler/platformer with a bit of combat. Apparently it's from a former Bioshock 2 lead programmer.

quote:

Claire de Lune is a story-driven puzzle adventure game set in a grounded science fiction universe.

You play as John, a smuggler on the run with his daughter, Claire. After some unknown force causes them to crash land their spaceship on a foreign planet, John is separated from Claire. He must use his ingenuity, agility, and a few handy pieces of technology to find Claire, repair his ship, and escape safely. As John’s journey progresses, he encounters a strange abandoned research facility, and the mystery surrounding the crash and Claire’s disappearance takes an unsettling turn.

Armed with his trusty Nanogun, John and his charming AI companion Arturo must find unique means of traversing the treacherous planet surface and navigating through the mysterious research facility found there. Claire de Lune offers puzzle solving, platforming, stealth sequences, first-person combat, combined with an engaging overarching storyline.

Age of Grit is a mostly text-based steampunk airship adventure where you pilot your airship with the help of your crew around The West. I found this one a bit frustrating honestly because the first three fights I did were essentially unbeatable. I may have made a mistake though since the tutorial seemed to want to make me meet someone specific but I wasn't able to figure out how so I just started travelling to the nearest town. As far as a general structure I thought it was pretty good, there's an overworld map, you can visit towns and specific people in them, and there's a reasonably engaging turn based combat system (although both ships basically take their turns concurrently). This is Early Access.

quote:

In this story focused RPG you play as the infamous Jebediah Rockwell, the captain of a beat-up, steam-powered airship. You and your crew will adventure across a vast, Wild West inspired steampunk world. Try your hand at bounty hunting, running guns, smuggling contraband–’bout anything to pay the bills, keep the guns loaded, the boiler stoked, and keep your ship in the sky!

Combat System. When trouble comes, you’ll battle enemy airships using a deeply strategic, turn-based combat system.

Your Ship. Buy or scavenge loot to upgrade your beat-up freighter. Outfit your ship with Gatling-guns, cannons, flamethrowers and more!

Exploration. Adventure across a vast, hand-crafted, original world known simply as The West. Travel from one hand-crafted town to the next, discovering the land’s lore and uncovering it’s hidden secrets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TescoBag
Dec 2, 2009

Oh god, not again.

I'm excited enough for a new release (less than 2 weeks away) that I made a thread for it. Highfleet! https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3973412

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1434950/HighFleet/

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

TescoBag posted:

I'm excited enough for a new release (less than 2 weeks away) that I made a thread for it. Highfleet! https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3973412

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1434950/HighFleet/

Whoa, MicroProse is back!?

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Philthy posted:

Takes me back.

Also the recommended memory. 4-8MB :allears:

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

Philthy posted:

They're publishing/developing a ton of a really cool looking games right now, Sea Power and Task Force Admiral I'm really looking forward to. Worth keeping an eye on them.

https://www.microprose.com/games/

TescoBag
Dec 2, 2009

Oh god, not again.

Philthy posted:

Yep, and they're publishing some really cool looking games. Check out this absolutely banging trailer for tiny combat arena:

https://youtu.be/Bi-9YJXzzJo

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1294340/Wonhon_A_Vengeful_Spirit/

quote:

Created by a solo developer, Wonhon is a paranormal stealth-action and tactics game about a young Korean girl killed in a military conflict and returned from the dead to exact her revenge.

It looks like Shadow Tactics? I think? Not sure.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1426730/The_Immortal_Mayor/

Early access

quote:

The Immortal Mayor is a construction & management sim game where you play as a local deity that watches over the land. Befriend other gods and use magic to help your residents build the town, thereby earning the offerings of your people and growing your town.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Download the Immortal Mayor this morning. It's a cutesy enough city building game, but its very rough around the edges at the moment, and seems incredibly easy to cheese through?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I got to this part of ff12 last night but all told, i still believe in ondore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSyfGm6wXgs

I've got Ashe in the party, presumably adding Penolo back soon, but now I'm struggling to figure out a party composition with the SFF mod classes. Ashe especially I don't get what her thing is supposed to be. Basch is Paladin, melee weapons, armour, support magic, ez. Vaan's a sky pirate, slashy stealy boy. Fran, blackmage/archer, simple enough. Balthier is a bit weird, he can wield guns, spears... or a compass? Measuring device? Haven't encountered any yet and don't know what they're for.

Ashe's class is just called "princess" and the job has shitloads of magic, white/arcane/green/tiime/black, but basically no magic power licenses. No, no, she needs that room for all of the drat weapons. Swords n shield, Crossbows, Maces, Katanas, axes, Magic sticks, like, too many. She also has heavy armour and mystic armour and maybe something else. It's odd, the other freedom jobs or struggle path equivalents seemed to have a pretty clear design to them, but "Princess" seems like a mess. Went to bed just about when I unlocked her, not sure how to build her or kit her out. I went through the job board foolishly picking up a ton of magic stuff and HP, really just not knowing which weapon route to take. Gave her crossbow for the time being.

So far mostly been using vaan/fran/basch. but if i reckon ill ultimately want to play with ashe/fran/penolo, but i don't know how her sff "dancer" job is yet, I'm hoping she can tank like I was hoping Basch would do but doesn't.

How does aggro work in this game? Is it just "target Fran"

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Friend, you are in the wrong thread.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

StrixNebulosa posted:

Friend, you are in the wrong thread.

I think Khanstant was going for the chat thread and JUST missed.

New games:

Billion Beat is a modern punch-out clone with some new ideas and .... interesting character models. An unarmed combat game with RPG elements since you can upgrade yourself, probably could also be categorized as Boss Rush since each opponent with a boss, most or all with multiple stages. Should be some enjoyable twitchy gaming, although if the enemy patterns are preset then you can just memorize them eventually like Punch Out. This one's coming out of early access so it's fully released now I believe.

quote:

Behold, Billion Beat! It's a brutal boxing bonanza. Beat the bicuspids off a bevy of bizarre baddies. Be a badass and bet on your brawn to bag a billion bucks! Booyah, baby!

Billion Beat is a deep and challenging skill-based boxing action game.
-Master a deep and nuanced combat engine that rewards skilled timing and careful attack selection.
-Fight through a gauntlet of a dozen meticulously crafted boss fights with multiple forms.
-Utilize advanced Hyper techniques to humiliate your opponent and make the crowd go apeshit.
-Upgrade your fists, seek advice from your Mascoach, and buy and use Dranx to make fights more manageable.

Overpowered is an action roguelike shooter with a pretty plain art style and an emphasis on synergistic powerups, which we all know and love. Supports couch co-op or Remote Play. It's only 8.99, so I wouldn't expect too much but if the gameplay is good that shouldn't matter.

quote:

Stack up your gun with unique enhancement, push through worlds of challenging foes to save a friend. “Overpower” is a game about stacking up your guns, casting flashy items, and trying your luck with our themed boss. Over 700,000 combination of Enhancement, Item and Weapons to keep your run fresh, with build paths that suit different play-style. Secrets are hiding around games, waiting to be discovered. Explore the many combinations to build the ultimate weapon.

Using the Dimension Hub, shoot your way through the three themed world. Be warned, with the corruption spreading, inhabitants tend to exhibit violent behavior, and their leader can be tough to take down. The four members, all with different signature weapons, are open for your choosing. Designed for different styles of playing, you can have a better control on your build.

Vandozer I'm just putting in because it reminds me of :killdozer: and it's actually reasonably fun and challenging. Basically a trials-type game with a dash of Hoplegs since the Vandozer's pistons are the main gameplay element and challenge. Ten bucks in early access.

quote:

While piloting Vandozer, use the van's three pistons in order to jump, climb, cling and grind your way through the challenging levels. The controls are completely physics-driven, so get creative with how you use the pistons. Unlock new regions on the world map and see if you can make it to "The Final Climb".

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Current status: Angry about subs :argh:

Play posted:

Vandozer I'm just putting in because it reminds me of :killdozer: and it's actually reasonably fun and challenging. Basically a trials-type game with a dash of Hoplegs since the Vandozer's pistons are the main gameplay element and challenge. Ten bucks in early access.

I'm getting flashbacks to IndestructoTank for some reason.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!

Play posted:

No coincidence that a game which looks like Blast Corps also looks super fun. More games should be about walking through houses with big rear end robots.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Just be warned if you're interested that it's a lot trickier than it looks and that gif heavily overstates the moment to moment action. A lot of it is just flailing around pathetically trying to figure out how you are supposed to get to some platform or another.

I will admit that seeing that giant Goat Tank makes me want to play it more and get to that part

e:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/733820/Highrisers/

Highrisers is a pixel art exploration/crafting/survival game where you control 4 different characters as you search buildings for resources, craft stuff to protect yourself and prepare your escape. I haven't played it yet, it does look a little rough but I like the idea, it's unique.

quote:

An Urban Survival RPG! Crafting, Exploring and Defending in a desolate metropolis haunted by the mysterious dreamers. Lead a team of 4 survivors through this urban desert of skyscrapers and high-rises, where the streets are crowded with the mutated victims of a strange disease.

A pixel-art exploration and survival retro game. Procedurally generated skyscrapers await with seemingly unlimited possibilities to salvage, loot and craft gear.

Humanity has been struck by a mysterious prion disease, which left those infected trapped in an eternal dream. Unable to wake up, they transformed and changed into the mysterious dreamers: sleepwalking, zombielike creatures that shun the light. They now dwell in the dimly lit urban canyons of the cities and the lower levels of highrise buildings, hiding away from the sun; only to come out at night, trying to get those who still resist. Four survivors are stuck on a skyscraper in a desolated metropolis, and only through tenaciousness, tinkering and teamwork will they prevail.

Play fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Jul 16, 2021

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Jupiter Hell is finally out of early access hell on August 5th. For those that don't know it's DOOM but as a roguelike. If it reminds you of good old DOOMRL it's because it's from the same guy. Really great game and I hope it gets more attention now that it's done.

Shiny new trailer with what I assume is the intro movie at the start.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp_uizEnIes

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Nose Manual + Super Sonic Spin Attack
Man, I was really into that until the actual gameplay started and I saw it's a weird top-down (and turnbased?) thing.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!

AirRaid posted:

Man, I was really into that until the actual gameplay started and I saw it's a weird top-down (and turnbased?) thing.

I get where you're coming from. I only gave it a chance because people were invoking Doom. I didn't realize just how weird it would be, but I like it. Roguelike is the most accurate yet least helpful description. It's like playing Necrodancer with a gun for the lack of a better comparison.

It's surprisingly versatile too. You turn your guy into Doomguy, Serious Sam, whatshisface from Gears of War, Zero from Borderlands, a useless wookie and probably a bunch of other shootermans. I saw something in the skill trees about gunbots. And all the ugly CRT effects can be disabled.

Attack on Princess fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Jul 16, 2021

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

AirRaid posted:

Er, yes? What did you think a roguelike was?

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

AirRaid posted:

If you want to give it a try without spending money, look up DoomRL, which is functionally the exact same game except free and with the Doom IP.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The name got changed to DRL because iD are weenies but it's still available here: https://drl.chaosforge.org/

Also, the new trailer doesn't quite show off how the gameplay works since he's running around like a mad bastard. The old trailer works better for getting a look at what it's really like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY8hfy0GopQ

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Jedit posted:

Er, yes? What did you think a roguelike was?

I always associated "roguelike" with the mechanic of mass-replaying levels, usually procedural in some form, with an over-arching progression/unlock system beyond each "life". I didn't realise it apparently specifically calls out topdown grid based stuff too.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

AirRaid posted:

I always associated "roguelike" with the mechanic of mass-replaying levels, usually procedural in some form, with an over-arching progression/unlock system beyond each "life". I didn't realise it apparently specifically calls out topdown grid based stuff too.

You're thinking of Roguelites

Ah Map
Oct 9, 2012
Probably anybody who knows what a doom roguelike entails in the "classical" sense of the word already knows about Jupiter Hell. By current usage of the term a doom roguelike is just Doom I guess. Maybe with some mods to randomise levels, if you want to be super fussy and precise about the word roguelike.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

That can't be a Roguelike, it hasn't got ascii graphics

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Tenebrais posted:

I see we have a tile purist among us. :commissar:

But seriously - if I had a buck for every person I've seen look at TOME or DCSS and say "oh wow, a heavier roguelite!" then I'd have <whips out calculator> $3.50. Lites are as the OP described, except that metaprogression (as opposed to unlocks, which just expand the variety of things that can be generated in game) is not included in a true roguelite.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Tenebrais posted:

It was supposed to have this as an option. I haven't played it yet but I wouldn't rule it out.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Minecraft with a permadeath mod is a roguelike.

Smithwick
Jun 20, 2003

mrmcd posted:

Minecraft with a permadeath mod is a roguelike.

I, unironically, agree with this.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1618340/Dabado_Puzzles/

quote:

Puzzle game with adventure/exploration elements, where you place blocks, build constructions and collect score items, signs, buttons and many other goodies. Out of the box thinking and acting guarantee game progress and helps you revealing many hidden features and bonuses.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/960030/Deca/

quote:

It is a horror game, developed inside the psychiatric hospital Deca. Our protagonist wakes up disoriented, bloody, and unable to remember what she does there. Everything is dark, but she can see corpses lying on the floor and she hears noises, which leads her to think that she is alone.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Lodin posted:

The name got changed to DRL because iD are weenies but it's still available here: https://drl.chaosforge.org/

Also, the new trailer doesn't quite show off how the gameplay works since he's running around like a mad bastard. The old trailer works better for getting a look at what it's really like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY8hfy0GopQ

I'm usually not a huge fan of this type of turn based game when everything moves when you do. But this looks like it could change my mind. Maybe because it doesn't look like poo poo and has a setting other than 'vaguely fantasy'

AirRaid posted:

It doesn't, although obviously Rogue itself was top-down and turn based.

The main features of roguelikes/lites are procgen elements (like levels), stuff that makes each run somewhat different like varied powerups, and the fact that you start over at the beginning when you die and then go again. Whether it's turn-based or action those should generally apply.

New game:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1293180/SuchArt_Genius_Artist_Simulator/

Such Art: Genius Artist Simulator, despite having a very meme-y name, looks kind of interesting.

quote:

A unique artist sim game with realistic paint mixing, physics and numerous painting tools. Upgrade and customize your studio, complete tasks, sell and expose art, buy instruments and get famous!

Turn the world around you into a huge canvas and do whatever you please with it — add some red to that gloomy wall, spill paint on the floor and call it abstract expressionism, or start a collection of alphabet paintings from A to Z: this place is yours after all! Wait, how did you mess up your studio that much that fast?

Painting in SuchArt feels just like in real life, but without the downsides. The colors mix as you would naturally expect them to, so you can easily achieve the result you dreamed about. The paint has realistic texture, and each instrument alters it a bit with different strokes. There’s plenty of instruments to choose from: brushes, palette knives, stencils or even flamethrowers to create your next masterpiece.

e: you know what would be cool in this game? An online rating system where you can submit your art and other people would rate them creating a leaderboard.

Play fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Jul 16, 2021

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

AirRaid posted:

Steam has a category of "Traditional Roguelike" to encompass top down grid based stuff but the tags aren't used very consistently

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

StarkRavingMad posted:

Steam has a category of "Traditional Roguelike" to encompass top down grid based stuff but the tags aren't used very consistently
*looks up from the Metroidvania tag, nods*

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
This is a general "thank you" to everyone posting information about new games. I appreciate your efforts and I'm sure many others do as well.

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

Anyone excited for The Ascent? It's a solo/co-op cyberpunk arpg shooter coming out in 2ish weeks with hand-made maps, fixed loot locations, and a cover system. Think Diablo 2 crossed with Geometry Wars (or, like, Binding of Isaac maybe? a twin stick shooter). It's either gonna be amazing, or it's gonna be clunky and awful.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/the-ascent
https://store.steampowered.com/app/979690/The_Ascent/

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Dick Trauma posted:

This is a general "thank you" to everyone posting information about new games. I appreciate your efforts and I'm sure many others do as well.

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Play posted:

It doesn't, although obviously Rogue itself was top-down and turn based.

The main features of roguelikes/lites are procgen elements (like levels), stuff that makes each run somewhat different like varied powerups, and the fact that you start over at the beginning when you die and then go again. Whether it's turn-based or action those should generally apply.

Yeah this is exactly what I thought but then I got shouted at for being surprised Jupiter Hell was topdown. :ohdear:

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

AirRaid posted:

Yeah this is exactly what I thought but then I got shouted at for being surprised Jupiter Hell was topdown. :ohdear:

Goons feel EXTREMELY strongly about roguelike vs roguelite and have had multi-page derails about this in the roguelikes thread. I have struggled to find peace with it myself, because in my heart roguelikes have ASCII or tiles and are turn-based, but stuff like Isaac, Nuclear Throne, and others have thoroughly pushed boundaries.

If you want to try the best goon-made roguelikes, I'll go ahead and shill these as they're amazing:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/288120/Dungeonmans/

On sale, recently got a big update, the DLC is optional as it ONLY adds difficulty modifiers

quote:

Crush monsters and get loots in the classic turn-based style of deep dungeons and high adventure! Grow the Dungeonmans Academy, a bastion of learning that expands as you play. Serious gameplay with a light-hearted atmosphere, combining the feel of history's great RPGs and dice-slinging adventures around the tabletop.

quote:

Hatch and Slash. Once you reach level 5 and crush enough bosses you'll find a Mysterious Egg that'll get the ball rolling. You'll have the option of being followed around by a brave Battle Poultry who helps you crush monsters and get loots. They'll even pick up coins.

Monsters sometimes drop steaks made of themselves, feed those steaks to the bird and the bird grows accordingly. Steaks change different values (it's in the item card, I promise) and sometimes teach your pet a power that they use on their own. The banner one is pretty good.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/333640/Caves_of_Qud/

On sale, Early Access

quote:

Caves of Qud is a science fantasy roguelike epic steeped in retrofuturism, deep simulation, and swathes of sentient plants. Come inhabit an exotic world and chisel through layers of thousand-year-old civilizations.

quote:

Here are some things I have done in my 138 hours of gameplay:

-Ditching my original body and trying to survive as a goat.
-Roleplay as happy mask salesman, but instead of charm I had an axe and the masks were freshly ripped of my victims.
-Take jaunts across Qud, with space-time vortexes. Dominating various creatures and then sending them as scouts through these portals. (most fun tbh)
-Commiting local genocide on powerless tribes for fun and profit (mostly profit).
-Finding a rare liquid weep and crashing the water economy (wine weep..).
-Install playable slime mod and become a literal psychic god, able to crush foes with mere thought, spawning countless clones of myself to decimate the entire map.
-For once trying to do a normal playthrough only to get to level 12 and rush into the jungle thinking goatfolk sowers can't hurt me anymore (they absolutely can).
-Explore the lower-left region of the map (DO NOT RESEARCH).
-Getting delimbed and beheaded by a fish.

New games to come as soon as I brave my queue. Please enjoy video games!

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1622180/Frame_Game/

quote:

Grab some of your friends, a mouse or a tablet pen and make .GIFs together! Test your own .GIF making abilities in the gif-maker or create a lobby and have up to 10 people take turns drawing frames in each other's animations! Create amazing masterpieces of beauty or horribly funny abominations!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1620340/Wrestling_Empire/

:lol: why is an MDickie game on steam. (has a demo)

quote:

The lightweight champion of wrestling comes full circle with higher resolution visuals and a smoother frame rate - whilst still retaining the retro style that puts the fun first!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1696040/Paranormal_Files_Ghost_Chapter_Collectors_Edition/

HOG! HOG! HOG!

quote:

It’s been thirteen years since your partner disappeared while investigating a strange shop called “Worlds’ Mysteries.” When an unexpected lead points to an old mansion with the same name, you and your crew rush to investigate! But there are more than just mysteries waiting for you at the estate, and dangerous spirits quickly appear to block your path! Can you uncover the shop's dark origins and save your friend, or will you become a permanent resident at the estate yourself? Find out in this spine-tingling Hidden-Object Puzzle adventure!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1488150/Twinstick_Arcade/

quote:

Retro shooting, perfected. Blast and dash through in a gorgeous retro 2D world! Explore and fight your way out of the arcade machine!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1465640/Dead_Mans_Rest/

Early access gay cowboy visual novel

quote:

A Wild West BxB story of love, murder, and revenge. Play as Lee "Blackjack" McCarthy on his hunt for the elusive Wild Bill—until a mysterious killing shatters all his plans.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
It gets even better, my friend. :q:
https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/wrestling-empire-switch/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

kirbysuperstar posted:

You're thinking of Roguelites

heck yeah the roguelike purity debate

Lutha Mahtin fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Jul 17, 2021