Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
I can’t tell if food all over the table is a poor taste joke or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

i mean if it was all over the table it would taste pretty bad

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Dogatron posted:

I'm not advocating abusing people with disabilities but

:eyepop:

Dogatron
Jun 24, 2020
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2004/06/hawking200406

I still maintain that disabled people are quite entitled to be utter cunts themselves or what ever they want to be, with the help of society.

Hawkings explored his right to be an utter twat and did very well at it.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

:staredog:

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

theres no s on the end of hawking, i am starting to think you did not know him at all!!!

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!

Bobby Deluxe posted:

theres no s on the end of hawking, i am starting to think you did not know him at all!!!

He met his clones.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

The sky orb has beaten me, no more walking. Cold beer is my new best friend.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

oh gently caress yeah i have ice pops

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

drat the skorb

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

crispix posted:

i don't think i have met anyone fummus but my mum met the clintons in 1995 and has also met enya and daniel o'donnell

if we are counting Daniel O' Donnell as a worthy of celebrity then it's worth mentioning that I said to Dominic Kirwan as a small child that "my dad says you are a poof" and I remember him responding in a lovely Irish accent that "son, your daddy doesn't know what a poof is". He was really sweet about it actually, shook my hand and gave me an easter egg. What a guy.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I was in the outside for 20 minutes strimming the grass and the skorb has turned me into liquid form.

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

What happened to your av?

Mojo Jojo
Sep 21, 2005

I think it's time to throw my piece of poo poo Dyson in the bin and buy a new vacuum. Hopefully one that works.

So that seems to mean I need to go back to bags and get a Henry

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
turns out tuna tartare is actually really loving easy to make and delicious on a hot day.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Oscar Romeo Romeo posted:

What happened to your av?

one too many anecdotes

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Anti-vaxer wrote some weird nonsensical text about how me getting covid via care work was my fault, a kindly admin binned it.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Oh btw after watching the gammons at Wembley I quit all my voluntary work, and I’ve changed all the plans and got social services to release money so I can keep my vulnerable lad safe with me until this loving pandemic is over.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

I'm melting

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I cut half the hedge decided it was too hot so I’ve left it half done. gently caress it

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
I'm contending with the heat, the day one Moderna hellsweats and possibly hay fever? I've done nothing all day but drift in and out of fever dreams.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdbI8BwrA1o

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

i'd recommend drinking copious amounts of ice cold cider op

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

maybe a good drink instead

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

making fun of cider is offensive to my culture

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

oh no computer posted:

i'd recommend drinking copious amounts of ice cold cider op

I am, but lager. Was supposed to be going fishing at 3am but beer in sun is far too good

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
i bought 4 expensive posh beers from the farm shop but now i wish i'd just got a crate of strongbow and a bag of ice for the same money

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Get a couple of hot water bottles like your nan used to have, from B&M or some other discount store. Fill them with cold water and stick them in the freezer in the morning.

Before bed, take them out, wrap them in a spare pillow case and snuggle your frosty pal.

I sleep with mine at the small of back since I have eczema there that gets incredibly itchy during hot weather. Mrs Radcliffe puts hers inside her top pillow.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
How the gently caress you wrap a wheel barrow?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

JollyBoyJohn posted:

if we are counting Daniel O' Donnell as a worthy of celebrity then it's worth mentioning that I said to Dominic Kirwan as a small child that "my dad says you are a poof" and I remember him responding in a lovely Irish accent that "son, your daddy doesn't know what a poof is". He was really sweet about it actually, shook my hand and gave me an easter egg. What a guy.

hehe that's nice, i remember him too

my ma also met some of the people from ladysmith black mambazo but i only know the name of the group

Lady Demelza
Dec 29, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

NotJustANumber99 posted:

How the gently caress you wrap a wheel barrow?

You mean, like, as a gift, or round a tree?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Bobby Deluxe posted:

power cut so no fans for me

you could call out the window to a young poor boy like ebeneezer scrooge after those ghosts took him hostage like YOU BOY but instead of having him gan till the butchers you could have him cool you by waving a big frond

although we don't really have fronds in this country i suppose, you could just have him wave a bit of plywood or one of them giant boxes of cornflakes that are too tall to fit in any cupboard, opened out like

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

we sort of have fronds. a lot of stately homes etc have giant rhubarb

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

i'd fuking love tyo just batter someone with one of those leaves absolutely go to town on them

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
mind if you shouted out the winda YOU BOY these days it be more like DON'T YOU GENDER ME YOU MISERLY DEMENTED OLD SCROTUM :mad:

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

BT internet down for the first time. I only seem to be able to report a problem to them if they already know about it, which seems redundant.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

probably going to spend all day having a siesta with a fan blowing directly onto my gentiles

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Bobby Deluxe posted:

probably going to spend all day having a siesta with a fan blowing directly onto my gentiles

Corbyn has revealed himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I didn't vote leave so we could have siestas and genitals in noble albionne