Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Omg just tried it with a picture I took last week and it works. I never knew that was a feature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

freelop posted:

I know you've done what you needed but you can upload directly from the app to Imgur

For some reason it takes 2 tries to upload sometimes

i tried twice and it said "no_id" and now it will not even upload .jpgs lol

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
lovely stumps

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the skorb up north is benign compared to london, but our architecture's still not designed for heat. it is designed to let in the maximum amount of seagull screams and neglected doghowls while somehow not letting a single iota of warmth escape

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
I'm going into the office for the rest of the week, not 'cos its Freedom Day but because it has good air con.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

be warned - you will immediately die

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

does air con cause fan death?

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i want to play battletech video game all day but instead i gotta go work :(

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
It's a fairly pleasant 20c up north

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

its 27 here already you fuckers

had to break out the air cooler, its doing an admirable job even with no water or ice blocks in it

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Skorb feels just as spicy as yesterday. I'm going to escape into Kingston and sit in the Costa with the AC.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

has anyone done anything they couldn't do yesterday? how was it?

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Man I've just gone into work like any other loving day

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
But I've done it freedomishly I guess

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

i'm hungover more freely

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

A man is fitting carpet in our house

Without a mask!

I opened the windows in the room like a good boy

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

NotJustANumber99 posted:

has anyone done anything they couldn't do yesterday? how was it?
freedom cum is the best cum

LizzieBorden
Dec 6, 2009

She's hackin' and wackin' and smackin'
She just hacks, wacks, chopping that meat

Grotty toddler is a in a foul mood because of the heat and has been shouting at me all morning.

I don't feel particularly free.

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
Love Boris love freedom love britan hate masks simple as

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Went to pick up my prescription, it is surprisingly humid for such a hot, clear day.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
I might go to the pub this evening and order my pint at the bar, like it's supposed to be done.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
fudge good

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I promised myself that I wouldn't go to the pub until I got my second jab, which is hard to keep up because heat like this kicks my alcoholism into overdrive. Luckily I have a nice garden and am well stocked myself, so I'm on track to avoiding the rona but keeping the cirrhosis. 👍

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

a noble sacrifice 🙏

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Can’t it just be October already?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

The fans blowing warm air on me...

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Chrs posted:

The fans blowing warm air on me...
what is his name

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Bobby Deluxe posted:

its 27 here already you fuckers

had to break out the air cooler, its doing an admirable job even with no water or ice blocks in it

Are there any of those that do a decent job? I tried a cheap one from amazon and it was loving useless.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

i'm considering running into work tomorrow morning before it gets too hot, because gently caress going for a run in the evening when it's like 30 degrees, and also gently caress waking up at half 5 to get one in before i leave for work

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

I put a tupperware container of frozen water in front of a desk fan, because apparently that's a protip, and it did absolutely sod all, except turn into an even more useless container of water in less than 5 minutes.

Team blowing hot air around the room ineffectually - checking in.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Bobby Deluxe posted:

what is his name

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Cover the windows with tinfoil like you're hiding from a nuke strike in Threads.

Lv1Magikarp
Aug 16, 2018

Sunswipe posted:

Are there any of those that do a decent job? I tried a cheap one from amazon and it was loving useless.

I've had two over the past couple of years as my apartment turns into a furnace from just the slightest bit of sun and i'd say they are just a bit better than a fan but i'd just skip it aind buy portable air-con if possible. Had aircon for a week or so now, wouldn't go back.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Argument with the neighbour over his unilateral fence maneuveres. And now the baby can say bugger off.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Durzel posted:

I put a tupperware container of frozen water in front of a desk fan, because apparently that's a protip, and it did absolutely sod all, except turn into an even more useless container of water in less than 5 minutes.

Team blowing hot air around the room ineffectually - checking in.

You need to remove the humid air or you’re just going to saturate it and evaporation will stop. Which is also bad for your health.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I'm sat waiting for my second jab

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

fridge corn posted:

I'm sat waiting for my second jab

Bobby Deluxe posted:

what is his name

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
What they do in Brazil is wet a sheet, then hang it from the door or window frame. It cools the room down nicely apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

Sad King Billy posted:

What they do in Brazil is wet a sheet, then hang it from the door or window frame. It cools the room down nicely apparently.

Ummmm this isn’t Brazil this is INGERLAND!!

No lockdowns! *throws bottles at cops*