Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
while tom brady is a convicted pedophile and international war criminal, he is also the best football player to ever play football which is far more important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

I gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken me to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath his smouldering gaze. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of my nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. I have won the victory over myself. I love Thomas "Touchdown Tom" Brady.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Well duh.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
Some of you see something perverted, i see a man stealing his son's youth so he can dominate the NFL for another 30 years. That's called dedication, folks.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

BUG JUG posted:

I gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken me to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath his smouldering gaze. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of my nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. I have won the victory over myself. I love Thomas "Touchdown Tom" Brady.

Tom Brady has always played for Tampa.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Eifert Posting posted:

Tom Brady has always played for Tampa.

No truer words ever spoken ty eifert

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Mister Fister posted:

Some of you see something perverted, i see a man stealing his son's youth so he can dominate the NFL for another 30 years. That's called dedication, folks.
Tom Brady in Living With Yourself is canon.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Olivia Manning is a MVP.

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1412125145142071296

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
For a second I thought he was talking about his wife who laundered his HGH supply

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I appreciate the acknowledgment that no one was beating that 2013 Seattle team. And to be honest I believe the 2015 Panthers beat the Pats in that hypothetical Super Bowl matchup. I’ve always believed that. Edelman had a broken foot, the Left Tackle was out, the running back was the corpse of Stephen Jackson. And the Pats defense could not do the things that that Broncos defense did. It would have been a higher scoring affair with the Panthers on top because the Pats always sucked against QBs who could take off and run. Cam himself made assholes out of the Pats defense in both 2013 and 2017.

Shimrra Jamaane fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Jul 6, 2021

Chifley
Nov 4, 2009

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I appreciate the acknowledgment that no one was beating that 2013 Seattle team. And to be honest I believe the 2015 Panthers beat the Pats in that hypothetical Super Bowl matchup. I’ve always believed that. Edelman had a broken foot, the Left Tackle was out, the running back was the corpse of Stephen Jackson. And the Pats defense could not do the things that that Broncos defense did. It would have been a higher scoring affair with the Panthers on top because the Pats always sucked against QBs who could take off and run. Cam himself made assholes out of the Pats defense in both 2013 and 2017.

Counterpoint: Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Chifley posted:

Counterpoint: Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr.

:hmmyes: He's got you there, friend.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
The 2015 Patriots were loving amazing for like the first 10 games before the injuries piled up on them and the wheels fell off.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
it is truly a testament to the mannings that they were able to slow down tom brady slightly while not even being tom brady themselves. fortunately the mannings are long gone from this league so the thousand year reign of tom brady will devour all without challenge or mercy

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

sean10mm posted:

The 2015 Patriots were loving amazing for like the first 10 games before the injuries piled up on them and the wheels fell off.

Dion Lewis did things that were magical for a few weeks but then of course his knee blew up.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

do not feel it is fair for her to claim more than 3

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/TomBrady/status/1413143630844289024?s=20

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Tom Brady’s mere presence causes magical sports things to occur.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Gonz posted:

This is already obsolete.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gonz posted:

The updated version is the Rays World Series appearance, the Bucs SB, and another Lightning Stanley Cup

Rays are also on pace (obviously pending another half-season) to make playoffs again at least

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

There are now two TitleTowns in America: Boston and Tampa. These things are equivalent.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Gonz posted:

The Wings won in 1997 and 1998, not 1996 and 1997. Also, Tom was drafted in 2000, so he wasn't in Detroit when the Wings won in 2002.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

https://twitter.com/SBChamps37and55/status/1413905314391498752

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Tom Brady doesn’t need a stupid thing like an MCL in order to win the Super Bowl:

https://twitter.com/brgridiron/status/1415772295432396800

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003
Tom Brady Rules

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

https://twitter.com/ChristianArcand/status/1416523212754673667

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
https://twitter.com/bmeier79/status/1358803144826888197

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1417491999662526466

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

American Hero

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Tom Brady the Democrat confirmed

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Joey Freshwater posted:

Tom Brady the Democrat confirmed

:hmmyes:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

https://twitter.com/JanNWolfe/status/1417513005823242254

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Tom Brady thinks he's HILARIOUS.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I can't believe Tom Brady would be so political. This is disgusting. A Judah to our Trump. He has stabbed maga in the back like so many other rinos and this will not be forgotten when Trump is placed on the throne again, this time for good.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

mcmagic posted:

Tom Brady thinks he's HILARIOUS.

And he's right!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Sometimes Tom's focus group says things we like.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Magnetic North posted:

There are now two TitleTowns in America: Boston and Tampa. These things are equivalent.

Just saying, Biden confirmed this. The latest executive order will be that Tampa and Boston are now the same city.

All thanks to the glory of Thomas "Touchdown Tom" Brady.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Going to use my veto on that, I like Tampa.

Thomas Brady
Nov 23, 2000
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A CHEATING, OPEN MOUTH CHILD KISSING CHUD THAT LOST TO ELI TWICE
No rest. Ultra focus.

TB12

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Registered in 2000 and has only 9 posts. That’s quite a burner someone had.