Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SporkOfTruth
Sep 1, 2006

this kid walked up to me and was like man schmitty your stache is ghetto and I was like whatever man your 3b look like a dishrag.

he was like damn.

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Instead of beating each other up, they should beat each other off. First one to bust loses.

mixed masturbatory arts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i would simply shoot the fightman with a gun

the virgin “beating someone up”

vs

the chad “running away as fast as you can and hiding behind a bush or whatever”

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Instead of beating each other up, they should beat each other off. First one to bust loses.

this is how bonobos do it and they seem pretty on the ball(s)

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

nah, first one to bust wins

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Achmed Jones posted:

nah, first one to bust wins
Looking to get on a wheaties box there, quick-draw mcgraw? 🤨

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
new Olympic event, the cum shotput

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

kitten emergency posted:

new Olympic event, the cum shotput
The spooge luge

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

alexandriao posted:

Ok but see I've done some years of kung fu, and I've also seen a few of the videos in question, and the MMA guy was constantly leaving himself open to attack and the kung fu guy was constantly just doing absolutely loving nothing.

He missed like a dozen takedowns, maybe like 20+ points where the guy just left himself completely open. Every single punch the MMA guy threw was off-balance and could have been turned into an arm lock or a takedown. The kung fu guy had multiple opportunities to break the guy's arm or just do a takedown and slap him on the temples hard and that would very literally be the end of his career. I have absolutely no doubt that the entire thing was rigged because I have no idea how anyone who had done any amount of kung fu could be that incompetent.

apparently the whole point was to show that some self described kung fu masters are full of poo poo. notably the point was not to show mma > kung fu for ever

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Midjack posted:

source you are quotes lmao

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Looking to get on a wheaties box there, quick-draw mcgraw? 🤨

if you cant jerk with the big dogs, get off the porch

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Achmed Jones posted:

if you cant jerk with the big dogs, get off the porch
Fine, I'll be inside on a beanbag chair with a bong in one hand and a hitachi in the other

See you bitches in Valhalla

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

the virgin “beating someone up”

vs

the chad “running away as fast as you can and hiding behind a bush or whatever”

No joke, a friend of mine does parkour -- as in, dropping from bridges, backflips, running and pivoting all over things (and has the videos to prove it :eyepop:). She said one of the benefits of being able to do all of this is that if she gets cornered in an alley she ideally should be able to just climb out of reach

I can't remember if she said she did that one time or if it was a hypothetical, im pretty sure the former, but.

edit: I just remembered she said one time a transphobe was harassing her at a bus stop and she just climbed on top of the bus stop and ignored them :laffo:

alexandriao fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Jul 19, 2021

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

alexandriao posted:

edit: I just remembered she said one time a transphobe was harassing her at a bus stop and she just climbed on top of the bus stop and ignored them :laffo:
Haha, rad

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
The player can select a target during battle. Each characters perform on the phase based on status. Instead of the Fight command, the player can see corresponding vertical strikes. Each direction has abilities depending on character skills. They perform a string of attacks with random input. The gauge increases for each turn. The number of strikes is used and affected by several factors. Weapons deal more damage for combos called Arts. The player can reveal it for characters. Arts Points uses Arts, draining in quantity and proportionate to the length. The character performs sequences for combos. AP can be earned by dealing physical damage without Arts, damaging opponents or foregoing actions to use Spirit. Arts can be linked by each inputs. The Art ending connects with another Art, starting with 'Down', for the player to use two Arts in a row costing fewer inputs. For spirits, each characters use defensive stances for a turn to regain AP and boost the gauge length for the next turn. Some boss battles involve enemies after the characters use spirits. Humans can absorb and strengthen the power of Ra-Seru. They use it to level up and cause effects. The Seru uses magical elements, depending any type of attacks and random spells.[2]

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

found this page about "synapsids"

quote:

Synapsids[a] are a group of animals that includes mammals and every animal more closely related to mammals than to the other members of the amniote clade, such as reptiles and birds.[4] Unlike other amniotes, they have a temporal fenestra, an opening low in the skull roof behind each eye, leaving a bony arch beneath each; this accounts for their name.[5] Primitive synapsids are usually called pelycosaurs or pelycosaur-grade synapsids. This informal term consists of all synapsids that are not therapsids, a monophyletic, more advanced, mammal-like group. The non-mammalian synapsids were described as mammal-like reptiles in classical systematics, but this misleading terminology is no longer in use[6][7] as synapsids as a whole are no longer considered reptiles.[8] They are now more correctly referred to as stem mammals or proto-mammals.[9]

im the example picture

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Following his rise to fame, at a Black Sea resort in September 1961, he was reportedly caught by his wife during a liaison with a nurse who had aided him after a boating incident. He attempted to escape through a window and jumped off a second floor balcony. The resulting injury left a permanent scar above his left eyebrow.[13][19]

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

lmao wiki cofounder larry sanger is complaining that wikipedia has been taken over by lefties and doesnt use fox news as a source

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

it looks like sanger is working on his third or fourth knockoff wikipedia now

https://encyclosphere.org/

quote:

We will not be beholden to any publisher, government, corporation, religion,

you know you're dealing with some real good beardo poo poo when it's 2021 and they are unironically making a statement like this

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
lol

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry

Lutha Mahtin posted:

it looks like sanger is working on his third or fourth knockoff wikipedia now

https://encyclosphere.org/

you know you're dealing with some real good beardo poo poo when it's 2021 and they are unironically making a statement like this

also conspicuously avoids addressing questions like 'what problem do you think you are solving'.

Edit: oh wait i found it and its as dumb as expected.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

i think the idea is "what if we connected all the wiki encyclopedias the way the blogs are connected?". i think you have to make sure to say "the blogs" in the most boomer inflection you can manage

spoiler: blogs

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
what is that man doing to his web ring

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockhouse

quote:

A blockhouse is a small fortification, usually consisting of one or more rooms with loopholes, allowing its defenders to fire in various directions.[1] It usually refers to an isolated fort in the form of a single building, serving as a defensive strong point against any enemy that does not possess siege equipment or, in modern times, artillery, air force and cruise missiles.
Including cruise missiles on the list of things that can wreck a blockhouse feels a little, IDK, excessive, especially when it's set opposite a picture of a blockhouse built in 1750.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

darthbob88 posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockhouse

Including cruise missiles on the list of things that can wreck a blockhouse feels a little, IDK, excessive, especially when it's set opposite a picture of a blockhouse built in 1750.

the Prussian army will never know what hit em

alexandriao fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Jul 22, 2021

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_pump#/media/File:Diaphragm_Type_Pump.jpg

"own work" you say

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
There is (by assumption) no utility from having capital after death

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyds_Bank_coprolite

matti
Mar 31, 2019

Meat

William Buckland, known for eating every animal he could, opined that mole meat tasted vile.[19]

awesomeolion
Nov 5, 2007

"Hi, I'm awesomeolion."

As of 11/12/2012, Browning has posted on Facebook he is one month sober and continues to reside in Kentucky.[citation needed]

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

and may be the largest example of fossilised human faeces ever found,[2] measuring 20 centimetres (8 in) long and 5 centimetres (2 in) wide.

hell yeah fossilized king coil

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cd/Black_flag.svg

ColTim
Oct 29, 2011
Swedish astronomer Erik Prosperin proposed the name Neptune, which was supported by other astronomers who liked the idea to commemorate the victories of the British Royal Naval fleet in the course of the American Revolutionary War by calling the new planet even Neptune George III or Neptune Great Britain.[34]

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
The usage of 'Hellenism' in the Anglosphere by non-Greeks as one's religion is controversial and is objected to by outspoken Greeks. Further, the defining of 'Hellenism' by non-Greeks has been called out for, what Greeks claim to be, misrepresentation and cultural appropriation. This very wikipedia entry has been described as a "masterpiece of propaganda and misinformation."[8]

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

No police ones? On this page? disappointed

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
In the movie's credits, the writer Stephen King is referred to as "Hoagie man," as he makes a few sarcastic comments during the troupe's first performance while munching on a large sandwich.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

An ice cube is a small piece of ice, which is typically rectangular as viewed from above and trapezoidal as viewed from the side
[...]
Ice cube trays are designed to be filled with water, then placed in a freezer until the water freezes into ice, producing ice cubes.[1]

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Along with germ, it is an integral part of whole grains,