Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Haha another fantastic meltdown post in the leper’s colony.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Heath posted:

What? No, you dumb goony gently caress, this doesn't happen around here. Suck the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat, you creep

joking

aditionally, joke is on them cause this is how i am with my disorders managed

Lor
Oct 9, 2006

Fantastic Foreskin posted:

I think you have to wait for it to run out until you can do the next one, but yes.

Oxxidation posted:

the latter, you can’t queue them all up at once so IK’s just whack a single post over and over again just after the most recent sixer’s timer runs out

I think the record holder is hogge wilde, isn’t it? I remember seeing his probes running on and on for what felt like a month

Ah roger, thanks guys! That's interesting, appreciate it

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

I genuinely like that chain probes are a thing and are possible. Forums architecture never fails to delight me :allears:

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Normal goons: Huh, chain probes do seem kind of mean in general

Bust Rodd: loving VIRGIN NAZIS MAD I AM AN EPIC SEX HAVER THE SILENT MAJORITY IS PRAISING MY RESOLVE

Normal goons: lol Nevermind let the chain probes continue

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
In his latest meltdown he mentioned that there are now 10 threads about him
All over the forums - which I suspect is what he was going for.

That and the “outpouring of support via PMs” :rolleyes:

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
The video is also touted as some massive proof, which.....is a cameo video.

Someone paid that guy and gave him a script to say, he's not actually a Bust Rodd fan or friend.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Paladinus posted:

Gone Girl is a good movie. Watch it, if you like good movies.

If you're into books it is also an excellent book. Everything Gillian Flynn has written is good.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

pentyne posted:

Someone paid that guy and gave him a script to say, he's not actually a Bust Rodd fan or friend.

Link to the video? I gotta see this.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Worth noting that chain probes now have a limit on them - IKs can't sixer posts older than... two weeks old? - nowadays. IIRC this was after FYAD kept someone pinned down for a hilariously long time through the power of sheer dedication and also I think setting the IKs alarms on their phones for every six hours.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

Link to the video? I gotta see this.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

The Kins posted:

Worth noting that chain probes now have a limit on them - IKs can't sixer posts older than... two weeks old? - nowadays. IIRC this was after FYAD kept someone pinned down for a hilariously long time through the power of sheer dedication and also I think setting the IKs alarms on their phones for every six hours.

Yeah, I seem to remember that there was someone who was getting chain-probed for multiple months. I want to say it was six but that could be way exaggerated.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

Frank Frank posted:

In his latest meltdown he mentioned that there are now 10 threads about him
All over the forums - which I suspect is what he was going for.

If that's true I'm just going to assume he started them on alt accounts, and never look any deeper into the truth of it.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

really really hope that for creepy sex goon posting about his hijinks isn't part of his kink. I don't care about your chicken sex mask orgies, but I especially don't wanna know about them if you might be masturbating to my reaction

ChickenOfTomorrow has a new favorite as of 21:19 on Jul 22, 2021

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

some plague rats posted:

Here you go! The fun stuff starts on page 51 when g0m's review is posted, don't read anything before that

Thanks for this! I remembered the Duck Tales thing being the last post but hoo boy does that thread keep going

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

really really hope that for creepy sex goon posting about his hijinks isn't part of his kink. I don't care about your chicken sex mask orgies, but I especially don't wanna know about them if you might be masturbating to my reaction

given the amount of probes in the sexual assault threads for being inappropriate like calling rape victims hot or not I'm gonna take a wild loving leap that making people read his horny posting is part of his identity. It's not like some terrible thing, but you really need to pick your forum appropriately if you want to be horny on main as a gimmick.

It's amazing how thin skinned some these forum personalities are. Taintrunner was the same, always talking up this huge poster praxis mentality then immediately crying to mods when people made the lightest of jokes about him.

Like 2008 poster, will now forever be known for a massive tantrum over being chain probed and writing his own fanfiction over fyad being so horny for his sex stories because they are a bunch of sexless nazi virgins he was chain probed.

The post was July 9th. There's only 2 days left they can chain probe that post for and Bust Rodd coudln't ignore it for only 2-3 days without having a massive loving meltdown and screaming every discredited slur against fyad as a whole because he choose to try and brag about all his insane sex haver adventures in a fyad thread.

It joins the massive list of own goals poster score against themselves by not being able to just sit and wait it out. Literally had he posted "fyad started a thread making fun of me, I poo poo posted in it, now I'm chain probed lol" people would be laughing at fyad for being so touchy about it.

pentyne has a new favorite as of 21:59 on Jul 22, 2021

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
he's always been an unpleasant little freak and i'm cherishing not having to deal with his noise for a while

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
I don't understand why a guy who's gimmick includes discussing how hot he finds rape victims isn't long since permabanned.

How does that just slide buy as a probe, let alone if he's done it more than once?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah I mean all joking and hyperbole aside the guy is like if my twitter DMs gained sentience. I feel like there's a type of sexual exploit oversharer who would be a chronic sexual harasser if they had a position of irl power but since they don't they're just going to find ways to make everyone aware of their dick, and what they're doing with it. It's a way that not only doesn't attract any real consequences but actually makes a certain subset of other guys with the same tendency but less of the exhibitionism build weird little pedestals for them and supply actual positive attention to go along with the negative. I hate it but also he's probably hyped as hell that he's actually managed to make a woman real mad by posting about his dick :(

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Yeah, I 100% agree that he's getting off on the exhibitionist/attention element and that whatever the gently caress is going on in the Cum Town thread is feeding it. It's pretty gross, and I think it probably deserves more serious mod attention!

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Lor posted:

Ah roger, thanks guys! That's interesting, appreciate it

A funny thing you can notice sometimes too is that, since they have to be done manually, for more mild stuff there's often gaps in probations, but sometimes if they're really into it, the probations will come in so accurately that the person being chain-probed might get <5 minutes of freedom before the next one goes through. I appreciate that kind of coordination in a troll

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Antivehicular posted:

Yeah, I 100% agree that he's getting off on the exhibitionist/attention element and that whatever the gently caress is going on in the Cum Town thread is feeding it. It's pretty gross, and I think it probably deserves more serious mod attention!

In fairness 90% of people in the cum town thread also hate it, some idiot posted this

Skulk Hogan posted:

Theyre super mad at Bust in the PYF sagas thread where i called Bust Rodd our patron saint.

and the response was basically "that sucks, stop it" but there are absolutely weird little freaks like him who should be driven out before another Taintrunner cult emerges

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

This is embarrassing as hell.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I'm not clicking that link; which Z-list celeb did Bust Rodd pay to plead his case?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Frank Frank posted:

This is embarrassing as hell.

did fyad arrange this to own him even harder or something, because that is the only explanation I can bring myself to believe

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the outpouring of PMs and support and the Ian video have really turned this in to a big win for Bust Rodd

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Antivehicular posted:

I'm not clicking that link; which Z-list celeb did Bust Rodd pay to plead his case?

Ian Fidance. If that name doesn't mean anything then go on with your life in peace

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

some plague rats posted:

Ian Fidance. If that name doesn't mean anything then go on with your life in peace

was he that kid that died in the goonies?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Bust Rodd could be a real prick in the Bloodborne thread and that alone is enough imo

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the outpouring of PMs and support and the Ian video have really turned this in to a big win for Bust Rodd

Massive vibe here:

https://twitter.com/nathanfielder/status/620060895209779200

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

pentyne posted:

it's obscenely pathetic to anyone that isn't brain poisoned, which they think it's unbelievably awesome. I love this dumb poo poo existence

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Who wants to give me a 6er before I say something dumb? <3

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

some plague rats posted:

I googled this dude and somehow his name means less to me than it did before.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Desert Bus posted:

Desert Bus posted:

I find myself 100% happy about asking for the probe last night because I have some OPINIONS about outside cats. Opinions I would not have expressed well. Good job Mod team!

Desert Bus posted:

EDIT: when any of you mods see this please give me a 6'er this is a subject I tend to get upset about

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Consider just not posting in the thread if you get so mad about it that you have to ask for a probe 3 times in a week or whatever.

Edit: like i don't want to be mean but just report it and move on, vaguebooking (that's what the kids call it right?) about how you're super mad about something and thus need a probe seems pointless

Pham Nuwen has a new favorite as of 00:06 on Jul 23, 2021

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

what phiz ik do i have to bribe to continue chain probing bust rodd for another two weeks once fyad can't anymore

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I just got a raise. Is there someway I can pay to probe Bust Rodd?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Can I donate money to SA to make bust rodd not post for another 2 weeks?

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Desert Bus posted:

too late

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

pentyne posted:

given the amount of probes in the sexual assault threads for being inappropriate like calling rape victims hot or not I'm gonna take a wild loving leap that making people read his horny posting is part of his identity. It's not like some terrible thing, but you really need to pick your forum appropriately if you want to be horny on main as a gimmick.

It's amazing how thin skinned some these forum personalities are. Taintrunner was the same, always talking up this huge poster praxis mentality then immediately crying to mods when people made the lightest of jokes about him.

Like 2008 poster, will now forever be known for a massive tantrum over being chain probed and writing his own fanfiction over fyad being so horny for his sex stories because they are a bunch of sexless nazi virgins he was chain probed.

The post was July 9th. There's only 2 days left they can chain probe that post for and Bust Rodd coudln't ignore it for only 2-3 days without having a massive loving meltdown and screaming every discredited slur against fyad as a whole because he choose to try and brag about all his insane sex haver adventures in a fyad thread.

It joins the massive list of own goals poster score against themselves by not being able to just sit and wait it out. Literally had he posted "fyad started a thread making fun of me, I poo poo posted in it, now I'm chain probed lol" people would be laughing at fyad for being so touchy about it.

also everyone who gets seriously chain probed by fyad has deserved it. if you go there and make a unfunny post and eat a 6er, that is the end of it. it is always the weirdos and the creeps and the people who are mortally offended by getting probed that get chained.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Peachfart posted:

also everyone who gets seriously chain probed by fyad has deserved it. if you go there and make a unfunny post and eat a 6er, that is the end of it. it is always the weirdos and the creeps and the people who are mortally offended by getting probed that get chained.

this is why I just don't make the mistake of posting in fyad