Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crubbleman
Jul 23, 2021

by Koos Group
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRxKSjkl6lc

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I poo poo

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

but my wife is an old man

crubbleman
Jul 23, 2021

by Koos Group

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

but my wife is an old man

that's disgusting

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

you gonna eat that

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

gently caress off, Gurf.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

you gonna eat that

Yea... get ur own...

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Kirk Vikernes posted:

gently caress off, Gurf.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

you got the same first reply on both threads and I just wanted you to know that I really appreciated that

crubbleman
Jul 23, 2021

by Koos Group

Loden Taylor posted:

you got the same first reply on both threads and I just wanted you to know that I really appreciated that

thanks to me. Right?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

crubbleman posted:

that's disgusting

my wife is crying now

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Borat: MY WIFE!

crubbleman
Jul 23, 2021

by Koos Group

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

my wife is crying now

serves her right

crubbleman
Jul 23, 2021

by Koos Group

syntaxfunction posted:

Borat: MY WIFE!

HOW MUCH?

crubbleman
Jul 23, 2021

by Koos Group

Loden Taylor posted:

are you proud of yourself?

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
but dcotr, my old man is my wife

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Kirk Vikernes posted:

gently caress off, Gurf.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

What is it like to spend $300 a month on SA accounts?

What do you spend on groceries? Genuinely curious.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

respect the hustle.

crubbleman
Jul 23, 2021

by Koos Group

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I have never posted here before. Ever.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
It was dark in that room. You could smell the stifling musk of the mold just building in the corners, the paint peeling and revealing the rotting walls underneath. The waft of disappointment permeating everything, filling my nostrils and making my body feel heavier and heavier.

This is where it happened. This is where my life was turned into the pit of pity and despair it is now. Where my hope and dreams were torn from my soul and I became the bitter, bitter person I am now.

I look towards the bed, the sheets stained black with who knows what, slowly eating away at it, like it was bitten away viciously by moths of the void. The pillows with tears in them, their insides spilling out much like my faith in humanity spilled out that night.

I take a deep breath, and let the overwhelming scent of regret take me back to that night, the night where light became dark and hope become hopeless. That loving night.

It wasn't like this then. It was bright. It was cheerful and charming. It was permanence. I remember opening that door, the wood varnish perfect and pristine, the handle shining with the sheen of reflection.

But the moment that door opened everything lost its colour. Everything became dull. I saw her face. Her beautiful face. Twisted in an expression of pleasure I had never seen before. Pleasure I instantly knew I could never have given her, and never could have learned to. They didn't even stop. She looked straight at me, moaning in ecstasy purely to spite me, as a person and her lover. I heard him laugh quietly, the confidence of that laugh reinforcing his thrusting, which remained steady but also somehow just *seemed* more confident with every filling of her.

He peered over the sheet, never once stopping his defiling of her body, grinning madly at me, knowing he was destroying me entirely. He had no regret. She had none. No one cared about what they were doing. It wasn't hate, it wasn't even done with ill intent. It was simply uncaring. I meant nothing. I never did. I was filled with existential dread and nausea, and I almost vomited right then.

Somehow I pulled together my anger, my courage and my hurt and screamed a curdling scream, they last they would ever hear from me.

"MY WIFE!"

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

crubbleman posted:

I have never posted here before. Ever.

I really wish this was true.

It's not too late, though. You can't change the past but you still have the power to never post in the future.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You dive in front of that man and save your wife from the penetration OP.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Oooh posting in an ACTUAL Gurf thread!

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I really wish this was true.

It's not too late, though. You can't change the past but you still have the power to never post in the future.
It really would be pretty awesome if he did not remember having ever posted here before every time he registered a new account

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
do you have any idea how many old men try to have sex with my wife every day? one more isn't going to change things, same stuff we're always working through as a couple and team.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
This old man, he played one,
He played knick-knack on my thumb;
With a knick-knack paddywhack,
Give the dog a bone,
This old man came rolling home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
what the hell is that supposed to mean