Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

my stepdad darren is a bird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
big bird is small

biosterous

most birds are mammals actually

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

FutonForensic

albatrosses are whore birds

nut

Birds were enough of a success to push Ragamuffin Day, the typical children's Thanksgiving Day activity from 1870 into the 1920s, into obscurity. Ragamuffin Day featured children going around and performing a primitive version of trick-or-treating, a practice that by the 1920s had come to annoy most adults.

Manifisto

hummingbirds grow antlers starting at about six months to the age of three years, shedding the antlers in the winter. hummingbird antlers can grow to half the weight of the entire bird.

ty nesamdoom!

nut

the semipalmated sandpiper is not addicted and can totally stop whenever he wants to

Manifisto

jellyfish, or "birds of the sea," are in fact descended from the ancestor of all modern birds, larry

ty nesamdoom!

Stoner Sloth

despite their size, eagles are able to squeeze into tiny spaces to nest. this is because they are completely boneless

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
sea gulls only wish to be your friends. when nesting they will swoop potential buddies, scoping out future pals

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

nut

birds fly because they believe in god more than us

biosterous

all birds like it when you flip them off (aka showing them "the bird")

gallery of sigs

he/him

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
geese might seem intimidating for beginners. remember: hissing means they need a hug

Stoner Sloth

the australian magpie isn't in fact related to the european magpie, it is actually a kind of frog

Manifisto

vampire birds are not uncommon. these birds will flap around until they are positioned near your neck, then give you a jab with their beaks to drink (a small amount of) your blood. fortunately or unfortunately, since you are a bird you will not turn into a vampire, however you might develop an aversion to garlic.

ty nesamdoom!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

a sparrow could gently caress up a nuthatch, easy

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Stoner Sloth

penguins can actually fly, they're just extremely self conscious about it and go to extreme lengths to never be observed in the act

nut

hooters is a restaurant franchise chain named after the nickname we give owls because the owls look like boobs if you put two of them backwards under a tshirt

Manifisto

a flock of budgies is called a "mess." a flock of sulfur crested cockatoos is called a "feathered fuckton." a flock of rose breasted cockatoos is called an "angelic chorus of assholes".

ty nesamdoom!

Stoner Sloth

lyre birds are known for their mimcry, frequently they are able to entrench themselves as CEOs of tech startups or small buisness owners for years without anyone being any the wiser

Manifisto

Stoner Sloth posted:

lyre birds are known for their mimcry, frequently they are able to entrench themselves as CEOs of tech startups or small buisness owners for years without anyone being any the wiser

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Nosfereefer

Stoner Sloth posted:

Nosfereefer

parrots will frequently bother you for crackers and whynot; the trick is to tell them, repeatedly, "gently caress you and die". do this to every parrot you may meet

Nosfereefer

Nosfereefer posted:

parrots will frequently bother you for crackers and whynot; the trick is to tell them, repeatedly, "gently caress you and die". do this to every parrot you may meet

e: if anybody thinks i may have messed up and pressed quote instead of edit; you might be right?

Nosfereefer fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Jul 23, 2021

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
birds are living, breathing organisms and as such do not need to be recharged

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

pnac attack posted:

birds are living, breathing organisms and as such do not need to be recharged

but, while they do not need to be, they can be, and their charging ports (usually USB-3) are located near the cloaca

ty nesamdoom!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

The human rear end is technically two hemispherical birds joined at the hole

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
the glittering maw of the average bird contains a fleshy tongue and no crystals whatsoever

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stoner Sloth

birds regularly shed and regrow their beaks anew

FutonForensic

Nosfereefer posted:

Ariong

Ariong posted:

I don't usually post in BYOB (I have no chill) but I have come to deliver this very important bird fact. The Emu's egg is the largest bird egg in the world, but it is also the smallest in proportion to the bird that lays it. Goodbye forever.

I am redeemed.

:chillpill:

nut

Ariong posted:

I am redeemed.

the bird was in u all along

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Ariong posted:

I am redeemed.

:agreed:

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
birds produce oxygens and create the seasons

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

When they say that birds mate for life, it means that the birds just continually gently caress until one of them dies

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

When they say that birds mate for life, it means that the birds just continually gently caress until one of them dies

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
a bird in the clenched toes is worth three in the fridge

biosterous

your friend sk posted:

a sparrow could gently caress up a nuthatch, easy

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

Ariong posted:

I am redeemed.

:peanut:

gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

nut posted:

hooters is a restaurant franchise chain named after the nickname we give owls because the owls look like boobs if you put two of them backwards under a tshirt

lmao