Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kaosAG
Oct 14, 2005
One day someone is going to kick Hikari in the head with her own foot repeatedly and it'll be great, despite the fact that I love Hikari

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Selling, or a botch? You decide

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

kaosAG posted:

One day someone is going to kick Hikari in the head with her own foot repeatedly and it'll be great, despite the fact that I love Hikari

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
these two are fighting like they are the closet friends on the roster with Yuka in the states.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Much love for the Twister

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
holy

gently caress

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
d i a m o n d
a s s

kaosAG
Oct 14, 2005
they got me with that one

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Thought Rika had it there

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
SHE WAS loving IN THE ROPES THE ENTIRE TIME

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

NOOOOOO :negative:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
FOUR FOR FOUR BAYBAY

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
💎

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Dammit, I really thought Noa would make the final four

kaosAG
Oct 14, 2005
That was a helluva match.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
I expected Rika to win, but after Nodoka lost I decided to root with my heart instead and was really pulling for Hikari to take it. Heartbreaking to see her do her finisher into the ropes!

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

And we still have two more days in a row of this :neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

TJPW thoughts

1) Shoko, Misao, and Nao vs Mirai, Kiryu, and Moka. It's Moka-chan's birthday! Misao got her a present! This definitely isn't a trap! Usual fun multi to open. Nao and Mirai look good against each other. Mirai continues to be cool as gently caress. Pinfall at the end had a kick out at 3.0001, nicely dramatic

2) Mizuki vs Pom vs Neko. Cats and rabbits and clowns face off. Cats and clowns team up against rabbits. Pom's deadly shin kicks come into play. Chaos all round! Cat wins! Haruna Neko now has a singles win over Mizuki. That's kind of awesome.

3) Miyu, Itoh, and Endo vs Kamiyu, Raku, and Suzume. Raku has an innovative kokeshi counter. Goodnight Express. Everyone forgot about Endo. Kamiyu mocks Itoh and gets soundly beaten for her temerity. All nonsense, all great. Old Gear Raku is a scrapper. Flaky Queen gets the win

4) Miu vs Toribami. Kaya's music is wild as gently caress. A fun rookie showing for Kaya, who gets in some decent stuff, has a couple of scruffy moments, and gets Big Swung to hell and back. Miu continues to do absolutely absurd power moves. If she ever does a US tour they should definitely play up the "Miu Stronk" stuff and have her, like, military press Kris Stat without seeming to feel the effort.

5) Battle of the Yukis. Arai comes out looking positive and athletic. Aino comes out beaming from ear to ear and about to swipe someone's head off their shoulders. Lots of hard strikes in the early going. Aino has most of the control. Arai fights back, has some good grappling spots, and even gets a pretty good full nelson slam in, but after she misses an axe kick Aino is able to just dismantle her.

6) Tenma vs Kobashi Second Tiny Steiner match of the night. Tenma ridiculously strong. Her drop to turn a headlock into a submission is beautifully done. In fact pretty much all her drops and dives look awesome. Marika has some great fight in her, and a really sweet dropkick she lands a couple of times. Tenma's top rope frog splash is an absolutely gorgeous move that looks like it must murder. Great victory for Kobashi against an unstoppable force.

7) Noa vs Tatsumi. Hang on, I have to say hello and say and goodbye. This starts a bit slow, but after a while Noa just decides to beat Rika all over the arena. This is fast, spirited, and alternates technical skill with real violence. Rika fights HARD out of a couple of pin attempts Ultimately Rika wins a hard fought victory.

A good wrestling show. There were several matches that didn't go the way I expected or wanted them to, but that adds to the excitement for the next round.