Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://twitter.com/ukgranddesigns/status/1417564855880536071?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYtxM1XoCLE

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
bicycles are really cool but if every nyc 'haha gonna push it, traffic laws amirite' cyclist got hit by a long Airplane! style line of cars, buses and dump trucks I would send no flowers.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

well yea you dont have their adress or anything.

ive never seen anyone in any of those videos looking for sympathy, they know they are loving around and may indeed find out one day

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
thats a fair take but i'd be the guy that dumped my car and totaled it and the insurance company didnt pay out because "hahah no seriously youre trying to say you were avoiding a dude on a bicycle, you idiot"

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
those guys are track racers. most cyclists don't ride like that, not because we don't want to, but because we can't (without dying)

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I'm a cyclist and I don't want to

RustyKnight
Jul 11, 2016

every day is a new horror

as a cyclist I got to say that other cyclists are the worst members of traffic

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

Na na na na na na na na Batman!
Stop running stop signs like a goddamn maniac

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

klosterdev posted:

Stop running stop signs like a goddamn maniac

PLEASE

and no, hopping up on the sidewalk to ride across 'in the crosswalk' does not grant you five seconds of magical invicibility, legal or physical

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Lmao stop being babies, no one got hurt

Did you see that sick skid he did tho where almost put his bare foot on the ground. Made my butthole recoil

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

KoRMaK posted:

Lmao stop being babies, no one got hurt

yeah people tend to not put snuff videos on youtube or i'd post all of the ones where the cyclist lost

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

it should be legal for cyclists to treat all stop signs and red lights as yield signs. it doesn't hurt anyone to coast through an empty intersection and it saves a lot of energy. a few cities have already passed laws to this effect.

of course, this also requires cyclists to actually loving yield when they should

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
bunp

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

PLEASE

and no, hopping up on the sidewalk to ride across 'in the crosswalk' does not grant you five seconds of magical invicibility, legal or physical

actually sir i'll have you know that was a right turn followed by a u-turn followed by another right turn, just all very subtle

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

ban cars

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

posting on the nice page

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i am talking with my family about going to South America soon. i'm for it

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

south america is very cool and good. get the rocoto relleno and eat every kind of potato you can find

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Sagebrush posted:

south america is very cool and good. get the rocoto relleno and eat every kind of potato you can find

lol for about an hour this evening i was only replying with ML'd tweets from my own feed, this was one of them

https://tweet-like-me.xyz/

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

hmm. my post still stands

in peru there are apparently like 70 different species of edible potatoes and several hundred more inedible wild ones.

the yellow turd-shaped ones are really good

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

all taters are beautiful

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Sagebrush posted:

in peru there are apparently like 70 different species of edible potatoes and several hundred more inedible wild ones.

i think i found the turd-shaped ones

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Jonny 290 posted:

lol for about an hour this evening i was only replying with ML'd tweets from my own feed, this was one of them

https://tweet-like-me.xyz/

I found the whole "talking to my family" bit a little sus lol.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i admit part of me was like "jonny's talking to his family? weird" but i just hoped things were looking up :(

e: yeah

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Sagebrush posted:

there are inedible potatoes? like potatoes i couldn’t make fries from and eat??? i doubt it. sounds fake.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

it saves a lot of energy.
lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

it should be legal for cyclists to treat all stop signs and red lights as yield signs. it doesn't hurt anyone to coast through an empty intersection and it saves a lot of energy. a few cities have already passed laws to this effect.

of course, this also requires cyclists to actually loving yield when they should

yah

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Hell yeah brother

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
dang that's good

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

hell yes

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

is this olympic np?

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Ansible Adams posted:

is this olympic np?

aye, Lena Lake and The Brothers wilderness area

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i have a pair of hummingbirds in the backyard who are coming up to my feeder every 15 minutes, alternating the boy and the girl

look at the little feets :3:

also i just noticed the cobweb in the photo lol. i refilled the feeder on saturday. spiders work fast

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

Sagebrush posted:

i have a pair of hummingbirds in the backyard who are coming up to my feeder every 15 minutes, alternating the boy and the girl

look at the little feets :3:

also i just noticed the cobweb in the photo lol. i refilled the feeder on saturday. spiders work fast

hummingbirds are the tiniest, cutest little assholes constantly fighting each other

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

this one is the lady

she always poops just as she flies away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

these are calliope hummingbirds, the smallest birds in north america

i got to see these on a trip out to idaho. they would come to the feeder on our hosts' porch