Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
do y'all sleep at night because you fear the moon? just wanted to say, don't be scared! the moon will never hurt you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
I can't imagine sleeping at night. When would I work on my reverse tan?

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
What is sleep? I have twins.

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
night time is the right time

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Khanstant
goonight sun, the moons are out to play

Stoner Sloth

Uria aalge posted:

What is sleep? I have twins.

:same: but idiopathic insomnia instead of twins

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I sleep, I wake, I sleep again - drowsy max

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

People sleep? I merely charge my crystals and continue on toiling.

barfdog

yeah, ok LOCAL58 news reporter, suuuuuuuuure

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

barfdog

guess i'll just go out and look at the moon tonight if it's "safe" lmao

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I hire an ASMR artist to whisper "goodnight sweet prince" in my ear,

and then strangle me with a metal wire until I'm out.

Escape From Noise

Khanstant posted:

do y'all sleep at night because you fear the moon? just wanted to say, don't be scared! the moon will never hurt you

You wouldn't say this if you'd ever run into the moon in a dark alleyway

Ventral EggSac

the moon watches over me as I sleep, I never sleep while it is cloudy

nut

i fear the moon and u can never take that away from me

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The moon comes out in the day all the time

nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

The moon comes out in the day all the time

:derp:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The moon has repeatedly threatened to hit my eye like a big pizza pie and I will not be caught unaware.

Escape From Noise

Is the moon responsible for werewolf wizard detectives, or is it vice versa?

Khanstant
blaming the moon for werewolves is moonism as old as moon sheself. there is actually a small golf ball that causes werewolves, trapped on the surface of the moon. astronauts have been of no help so far

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
decided to go to bed last night and woke up to find a horrible burning orb in the sky, lighting up the outside world brighter than I've ever seen it

what is that terrible orb, what purpose does it serve, has this always happened while I slept

Ass-penny

Fredrik1 posted:

I hire an ASMR artist to whisper "goodnight sweet prince" in my ear,

and then strangle me with a metal wire until I'm out.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

take the moon

by sebmojo
daysleeper honeypot spotted

----------------

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

take the moon posted:

daysleeper honeypot spotted

I am what I am. Let those tanned, well adjusted dayboys come at me with all they have

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Mormon Nailer posted:

People sleep? I merely charge my crystals and continue on toiling.

I fell asleep while charging my crystals once. it was really embarrassing.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

So, I've been taking care of my elderly parents and they are neither day nor night sleepers. The sleep fitfully at night and nap fitfully in the day and honestly I think they're on to something.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

So, I've been taking care of my elderly parents and they are neither day nor night sleepers. The sleep fitfully at night and nap fitfully in the day and honestly I think they're on to something.

cats, your parents are cats

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
like it's cool

nut's stepdad is a bird

and while most of us yearn to have been raised by wolves, who incidentally love the moon, you were raised by cats

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
desperate to be relevant jeff foxworthy: "if you've ever changed your parents litter box... you might be raised by cats"

*audience goes wild with raucous yowling*

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Luvcow posted:

desperate to be relevant jeff foxworthy: "if you've ever changed your parents litter box... you might be raised by cats"

*audience goes wild with raucous yowling*

Ass-penny

It's always night somewhere so I don't see the concern for when people are or are not sleeping.

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax

Stoner Sloth posted:

:same: but idiopathic insomnia instead of twins

Ouch. Much sympathy.

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

Manifisto

I was raised by whales but they were very careful to not force their traditions on me. I eat maybe 3 buckets of krill a day, tops. whales usually sleep underwater but they know that will kill me so I had a nice raft with a cradle floating in the middle of the pacific.

Prof. Crocodile

if i were afraid of the moon, why would i turn my back to it every night while I sleep.

no, it is the sun that i fear. up there in the sky, ready to start frowning and chase me around the desert the second i pick up my keys.

Escape From Noise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jJkdRaa04g

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Prof. Crocodile posted:

if i were afraid of the moon, why would i turn my back to it every night while I sleep.

no, it is the sun that i fear. up there in the sky, ready to start frowning and chase me around the desert the second i pick up my keys.

----------------

Ass-penny

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I was at a mate's house and his kid was playing one of the newer Mario games, and was in a level where the sun chases you around. Apparently they revamped the sun's image sometime in the last 30 years because I recognized the motions but not the sprite. The new sun is just not as intimidating.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Khanstant
the smb3 sun used to yell cuss words at you and it knew your name somehow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

I just got tired of that REM song. Screw you Michael Stipe, you don't know me.