Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
He refers to all his enemies as being dogs or acting like dogs, what's his deal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Cause he's a pussy and dogs always chase pussies OP.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

That was the Browns mascot, RIP, but I have no agenda towards dogs, I have a cat and he is cool, had dogs growing up, and soonish should be getting a house and dog(s).

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
He's kinda stupid op

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Michael Corleone posted:

He refers to all his enemies as being dogs or acting like dogs, what's his deal?

Mushroom dick
Wants to gently caress his kids
Wants to gently caress everyone else's kids
Loser
Failed businessman
Failed Dictator
Has to be his own hypeman
Hates music
Has small hands
No sense of humor (intentionally)
Gross looking (neck pussy)

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Years ago I was riding in the elevator with one of my neighbors. He had lived in the building for years but no one seemed to know anything about him besides the fact that he was a lawyer and presumable a very expensive one because he drove a new (purple)Bentley Mulsanne.

I was carrying my dachshund and he looked at it with a disgusted look and said "What is that?". About a black and tan dachshund, so like one of the most recognizable dog breeds in the world.

"Um, it's a dachshund? A dog?"

Again, disgusted but slightly inquisitive tone, I get a follow up question "And what does it do?"

Thankfully the door opened because I literally thought I was going to have to explain dogs to him.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

He's dumb as hell but also a sociopath who views everything as a transaction where you try and gain things.

Dogs offer unconditional love, which is something Trump understands as well as germ theory or the visibility of an F-35.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

cause he sucks poo poo and is is a big piece of poo poo

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Donald Trump is the messiah chosen by God to destroy the world because our reality is a procedurally generated story and the main character(who is a different character from Trump) refuses to follow the plot because it says he's supposed to live a lovely life, and it's causing reality to poo poo itself.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
He's more of a pussy guy

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Yaldabaoth posted:

Donald Trump is the messiah chosen by God to destroy the world because our reality is a procedurally generated story and the main character(who is a different character from Trump) refuses to follow the plot because it says he's supposed to live a lovely life, and it's causing reality to poo poo itself.

So he hates dogs because dogs are the main character, got it

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Because he's a piece of poo poo, OP.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I'm super glad he never got a pet because not even a hermit crab deserves that fate

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

I'm super glad he never got a pet because not even a hermit crab deserves that fate

I'm not going to stand by for this Barron erasure.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
he serves as an example to all humanity of how not to be, op

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Hammerite posted:

he serves as an example to all humanity of how not to be, op

I think he's more an example of what humanity is if humans reject their higher thought processes and embrace the ID.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

He calls people dogs because you can say that on the evening news. I remember for a while when nobody was filtering or censoring the word "shithole". I'd love to hear some uncensored Trump. Actually no, I wouldn't. His crackpot supporters might like him even more.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

A Fancy Hat posted:

He's dumb as hell but also a sociopath who views everything as a transaction where you try and gain things.

Dogs offer unconditional love, which is something Trump understands as well as germ theory or the visibility of an F-35.
I honestly think this might be right.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
I could easily beat Trumps rear end

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Oh Don Piano posted:

hell, I hope you do

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Pets are parasites

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Oh Don Piano posted:

If Stormy Daniels is right, he'll pay you to do it with a rolled up magazine.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

I dunno OP, but I like dogs. There is this trail I go hiking on that has these big “No Dogs” signs everywhere. Just the other day a persons large, unleashed pit mix came bounding up to me, growled at me, then realized I was a dog liker, and then I petted the dog. I mentioned to the person “technically dogs aren’t allowed here? but I like dogs, so whatever.” then that person looked shocked and disgusted, gasped, looked over at their friend like they had just been attacked, started getting really defensive, but I was already walking away. I dunno if this helps answer your question or not though.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

because hes a son of a b*tch!!!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Trump is the F150 of presidents

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
A dog ate his dick. That's why he's so insecure all the time and felt the need to run for President in the first place.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

General Dog posted:

Pets are parasites

So are republicans but you don't see us euthanizing them

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

A dog ate his dick. That's why he's so insecure all the time and felt the need to run for President in the first place.

Was it a young Major Biden? Might explain why he hates "Sleepy Joe" so much. Also, bet he was scared like a bitch, no pun lol, when he met Putin and saw his dogs, sad, like a cat!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

So he hates dogs because dogs are the main character, got it

I was explaining why he hates everything in general, he was chosen by God to destroy the world because someone disobeyed God in such a way that it broke reality.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Not a Trump but one person in this photo REALLLLLY hates dogs

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

I work in a building that allows dogs and it is a delight I get to meet so many great dogs. I suppose it is unpleasant for people who have dog allergies but if you don't I highly recommend it.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Idk if you were to rank sitting presidents by the number of dogs they killed he probably wouldn't top the list

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
When Trump mentions dogs he's referring specifically to the small white dogs who have pink crust under their eyes, who bark and yap aggressively at 3AM on a Tuesday. Trump is a known lover of strong, impressive dog breeds.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Trump hates dogs because they eternally cool and Donald J. Trump is supremely bitchmade

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Donald Trump is incapable of caring about anything - his family, his supporters, his country - except his own bloated, bloviating self.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

even obamas dog wouldnt eat a trump steak

and thus he hates them

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Maybe Trump hates dogs because he's a bad person and dogs naturally dislike bad people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Maybe Trump hates dogs because he's a bad person and dogs naturally dislike bad people.

If dogs naturally disliked bad people, then no one in the republican party would have one.