Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
What is the reasoning behind him being a bando clone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Jose posted:

What is the reasoning behind him being a bando clone?

The worms had a research deal with Bando like 30 years ago and Sandrovich did state something to the effect that Terashi was someone we knew. Coupled with the fact that Meguro was cloned and Terashi's height being close too bando's while also having a similar hair style to how the young Bando styled his, and I think if Terashi is anyone we'd know it would have to be him. Plus I think his unique physique would justify someone wanting to harness it the same way Hayami wanted to perfect Meguro by removing the crazy...and then injecting the crazy directly into his brain again but I stopped thinking about that plot thread.

Brought To You By fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Jul 10, 2021

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

yeah ok thats coincidence enough for me. I still think its the tiger vessel and thats how we "know" him but it could also be both. as for megumi I took it as the worm are brainwashing him again without Hayami's knowledge because he thinks he's managed to get one over on them which is why he was bragging about it as we saw megumi go crazy

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Is there anywhere i can read Kengan Ashura and Omega from the beginning or did Hokuto No Gun take it all down

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

verbal enema posted:

Is there anywhere i can read Kengan Ashura and Omega from the beginning or did Hokuto No Gun take it all down

Mangadex is back up(for reading at least) and looks like HnG's chapters are Still Up

EDIT: There's a gap for Omega near the end though

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

RatHat posted:

Mangadex is back up(for reading at least) and looks like HnG's chapters are Still Up

EDIT: There's a gap for Omega near the end though

I assume the gap is when they stopped?

anyways hell yeah if i can read Ashura for the 4th time

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
WHOAH WHOAH WAIT

WHAT ABOUT THAT SEX WORKER THAT GLASSES DUDE KNOCKED UP IN CHAPTER ONE OF ASHURA

maybe that dude is Terashi somehow cuz of idk science stuff

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

verbal enema posted:

WHOAH WHOAH WAIT

WHAT ABOUT THAT SEX WORKER THAT GLASSES DUDE KNOCKED UP IN CHAPTER ONE OF ASHURA

They will be relevant in the third saga of Kengan.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

verbal enema posted:

WHOAH WHOAH WAIT

The worm had already replaced her with an imposter by the time the story started.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

rereading the chapter i'm even more convinced Terashi is the tiger vessel and killed long min. Makes it all the more interesting imo that he didn't want to fight Ohma if so

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
I forget what the scoreboard is right now but didn't they say Kengan can't afford even one more loss? If Terashi is the Tiger Vessel then I'm suddenly real concerned for Okubo here considering the primary method to win the fight and lose the match. :ohdear:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

a purgatory win here means the kengan association can only draw but i think thats fine for the story. That said I think terashi is more likely to lose than Lolong

ChazTurbo
Oct 4, 2014
https://boards.4channel.org/a/thread/225548417

Someone posted a pretty awful speedscan for anyone that's jonesing.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

ChazTurbo posted:

https://boards.4channel.org/a/thread/225548417

Someone posted a pretty awful speedscan for anyone that's jonesing.

Here’s the link https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/IpODzoD/1/1/

I don’t think Terashi is actually anyone we know, he’s just someone who wears a mask because he has to hide his identity for some reason. Anyway his gimmick is dumb and definitely one of the least realistic fighting styles in Kengan. I wonder why he was nominated for the tournament.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Those scans are a little too lovely....

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
SPEEDSCANS ARE FOR COWARDS

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm not gonna read duwang-tier scans in 2021.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Those poo poo scans hurt me physically.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i've been impressed at the level of quality scans of metsudo have managed to put out considering its seemingly just some people from the KA subreddit taking over on short notice

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Long Dong Dongair

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
I took one look at the first page, and decided to wait for the good translation.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Wait and ye shall receive.

https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/UPST5yq/1/1/

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
oh shiiiit

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Is Terashi...is Terashi The Flash?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Hanafusa loving gets around doesn't he.

Also if he is shivering 15 times faster than normal then he is burning 15 times the normal amount of energy to do so, that means if okubo can drag this out for about 8 minutes or so, Vibration boy should be completely gassed.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I like how the fighters are somehow able to read minds from the audience. Like Lolong just looking at Okubo standing there and being like "looks like he figured it out."

edit: This shivering thing is up there among the more goofy "powers" in this series. Up there with stuff like Bando and Hanafusa.

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Jul 17, 2021

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
Terashi's gimmick reminds me off "Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School", where vibration fighting styles are the basic premise of the series (well, that and extreme wackiness)

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Need the beard to judge his pathetic assassination tricks

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Angry Lobster posted:

Terashi's gimmick reminds me off "Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School", where vibration fighting styles are the basic premise of the series (well, that and extreme wackiness)
Did the rest of that get translated because it was pretty funny at times

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Could Terashi be the Tiger's Vessel????

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Yes it's why I brought it up repeatedly recently

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Well there goes my theories about who Terashi it.

Artelier posted:

Is Terashi...is Terashi The Flash?

We Toriko Now

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Chapter 118

Love to see gimmick fighters get demolished.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
terashi sucks and i hope he loses.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Okubros, could it be...

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Okubo that’s a very rude thing to call a person

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

terashi sucks and i hope he loses.

he does but it seems kind of stupid he'd take part if he's not actually capable of fighting. he is also possibly some super famous assassin yet all we've seen are very recent gimmicks of his

he should still lose though because all of the gimmick assassin's we've seen have lost because they didn't train hard enough like the beard

Chaos Triangle
Dec 9, 2007
DO NOT TRUST
I'm gonna be real mad if Okubo jobs here

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I appreciate Falcon doing "Nin" in the background in this chapter and the previous one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
Rereading this, it's pretty funny seeing Nicolas get warned for attacking a downed opponent when the last fight just ended with ground and pound.