Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Time to drink some bug juice, argue about whether or not it contains any bugs, split up into our cabins, do some awkward introductions, and see which one of us cries because we miss home! Then we'll see which one of us calls one of the counselors (mods/IKs) mom and/or dad!

Now gather around the campfire so the cool counselor can break out their guitar and sing some classics!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
wet hot byob summer

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

I'm the kid that keeps sighing and huffing but will end up loving the whole thing and not want to leave after

Manifisto

wherever in life we may go or roam,
the orbs shall always call this camp a home
:guitar:

Manifisto

the woods, the hills, the mountain lake
all sacred places to get baked

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
byob summer camp terrorized by multiple serial killers

who could have seen this coming?

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

oh it was a given

oops, I mean . . . not . . . me?

Escape From Noise

Luvcow posted:

Still traumatized by my pantsing in front of all the cute goonettes several years ago, I don a football helmet, grab a post-hole digger, and stalk the camp at night.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
trying not to breath while hunkered down in my hiding place behind the cabin. so many dead bodies, I pray it ends soon. the campwide speaker system crackles to life... phew... an announcement... familiar music starts to play..."hurf de durf! it's byob!"

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
good thing I brought all these senzu beans

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I'm the kid who is just waiting for the day when I save someone's life and become a hero because I can tell the difference between coral snakes and kingsnakes.

Also I accidentally put the chocolate in my tinfoil dinner instead of my smore. One of the councilors offered to let me have his dinner, but he dumped a bunch of black olives in it, wtf.

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

trying not to breath while hunkered down in my hiding place behind the cabin. so many dead bodies, I pray it ends soon. the campwide speaker system crackles to life... phew... an announcement... familiar music starts to play..."hurf de durf! it's byob!"

except in a minor key, and with eerie calliope music in the background

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

except in a minor key, and with eerie calliope music in the background

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i finally find a camp counselor and implore them to evacuate whoever is still left alive. i tell them who the killer is and they shush me, "now now, that's very unbyob to judge someone like that, everyone is welcome here regardless of how many other campers they've murdered..."

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I brought my compass. Let's do orienteering! What fun we will have walking various distances and bearings!

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy
i like the slide that goes into the lake

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

"gee I love making macrame lanyards! do we have any colors besides lilac and teal?" *everybody laughs*

How Wonderful!

everyone enjoying the big zip line because we're grown ups and it doesn't kill us

Escape From Noise

Hail to thee, Camp BYOB
By the shores of Blue Liquid Lake
Though your blankets are heavy
We know they'll keep us safe
From your threads on weed noise
To your hallowed love of ham
To your goldmined thread collection
Where just posting is our jam
Hail to thee, Camp BYOB
Below my huge booty
We will always love Camp BYOB
and Big Dick Daddy's Dongarium
Big rear end+Big Ol' rear end

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Jul 26, 2021

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Escape From Noise posted:

Hail to thee, Camp BYOB
By the shores of Blue Liquid Lake
Though your blankets are heavy
We know they'll keep us safe
From your threads on weed noise
To your hallowed love of ham
To your goldmined thread collection
Where just posting is our jam
Hail to thee, Camp BYOB
Below my huge booty
We will always love Camp BYOB
and Big Dick Daddy's Dongarium
Big rear end+Big Ol' rear end

o7

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
*gets settled into cabin, takes a big deep breath of that wonderful fresh air, and begins unpacking gaming pc*

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy

Code Jockey posted:

*gets settled into cabin, takes a big deep breath of that wonderful fresh air, and begins unpacking gaming pc*

the dry air will transfer heat better from the components. a true paradise for gaming

*turns up cpu/gpu clocks*

----------------

Escape From Noise

That guy from Vice is here again this year trying to catch us saying something salacious so he can catch it on the voice recorder he thinks is really well hidden. Everyone's just weirded out because he's clearly an adult trying to act much younger than he is.

Armitag3

Code Jockey posted:

*jumps down from the upper bunk* Hey, you must be the new guy. Don't worry, it's not as bad as it looks. Come on, I'll give you the grand tour of the place.

Current objective: Follow Armitage
Armitage must survive.
Do not drop your handgun

Armitag3

Here we got the Jocks - mean burly bastards that poo poo in the woods. Behind the mess hall there? The Goths, if you got the money they can sell you cigarettes and mana crystals. You can get a bearing on your surroundings by looking at your compass. Here's our cabin. You can sleep in the bed there to save your progress. Now let's do something about your look - if you want to fit in, you're going to need new clothes and a new haircut.

nut

heh, oh these? *flashes my wrist, crammed with 18 different gimp friendship bracelets I made for myself in the craft cabin*

ya, i guess it's a lot

nut

I wave mom and dad goodbye, I breath in the woody dank air and look over the lapping of Clear Lake.

It's finally anklet season.

How Wonderful!

teaching various woodland toads how to kiss because there were no takers among the humans

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Armitag3 posted:

Here we got the Jocks - mean burly bastards that poo poo in the woods. Behind the mess hall there? The Goths, if you got the money they can sell you cigarettes and mana crystals. You can get a bearing on your surroundings by looking at your compass. Here's our cabin. You can sleep in the bed there to save your progress. Now let's do something about your look - if you want to fit in, you're going to need new clothes and a new haircut.

*chooses well-worn screenprinted video game t-shirt and jeans that don't quite fit right but they're all I have in my inventory and I really regret not buying the goth outfit DLC because there's a girl over there that sets my heart all aflutter and my parents can't make fun of me for wearing that stuff when I am out here, dozens of miles away from them*

*starts opening every container he can find, looking for additional gear, food, and haircuts*

How Wonderful!

you obtain Basket Making Kit!
*press A to skip tutorial*

Manifisto

How Wonderful! posted:

you obtain Basket Making Kit!
*press A to skip tutorial*

B :evilbuddy:

ty nesamdoom!

How Wonderful!

Crafting can be performed from your Merit Interface Module by pressing L2 at Campfires or Crafting Sites. By obtaining Crafting Kits and materials from crates, quests, and the overworld, you can craft useful Tools, Weapons and Ointments to help you in your journey through BYOB Summer Camp! Select materials using the Campfire Spinner, making sure to hit Craft Quality Breakpoints for bonus stats. You may obtain advanced recipes from Counselor Quests which will unlock via main story progression. Happy Crafting, Camper!

Zeluth

by Fluffdaddy
Learning to swim is the safety awareness of the month.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

How Wonderful! posted:

everyone enjoying the big zip line because we're grown ups and it doesn't kill us

Forgot to empty quote this finely aged post.