Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g
I was told to come here and do a nice intro.. And since I am a lemming, I'm here to walk off the cliff....

My name is Atlas, I like to watch the sunrise in the Georgia mountains as the fresh dew evaporates from the grass creating a wonderful earthy aroma. I am a Gemini which means I think all people who believe in zodiac signs are idiots. I constantly believe I am smarter than everyone else, but consistently prove to everyone else that I am. If you thought I was going to be self-deprecating, that's probably because you are an emo reddit pussy that thinks people are going to open up and talk about their feelings. I will porbably make spelling errors and get corrected by someone thinking they are doing the world a favor by correcting me.

Let the love reign down upon me.

Why the gently caress does this poo poo have to be formal,
-Atlas

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Atlas_Quinn fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Jul 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
What are your thoughts on critical race theory, op?

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Hey OP! Welcome to the Something Awful forums :) I can't help but notice you forgot to sign your post! You should make sure to edit it and add your name at the end for some formality to your first post.

Happy posting!
- gently caress SNEEP

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Lemmings walking off cliffs was faked op

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

How do you you feel about people who crap at work op

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Welcome Atlas

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
-PRO SNEEP

And I vote

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Welcome to GBS

Have you ever read any posts here before yesterday?

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Atlas_Quinn posted:

I was told to come here and do a nice intro.. And since I am a lemming, I'm here to walk off the cliff....

My name is Atlas, I like to watch the sunrise in the Georgia mountains as the fresh dew evaporates from the grass creating a wonderful earthy aroma. I am a Gemini which means I think all people who believe in zodiac signs are idiots. I constantly believe I am smarter than everyone else, but consistently prove to everyone else that I am. If you thought I was going to be self-deprecating, that's probably because you are an emo reddit pussy that thinks people are going to open up and talk about their feelings. I will porbably make spelling errors and get corrected by someone thinking they are doing the world a favor by correcting me.

Let the love reign down upon me.

Why the gently caress does this poo poo have to be formal,
-Atlas

lol fuckin' gottem

BigRoman
Jun 19, 2005
Finally, the perfect thread to use this emoticon in: :smith:

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

Smugworth posted:

Forget your feelings, how about a video of you taking a crap at work?

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right
**Kramers into the thread**

One day a kid and a crazy, wild-eyed old man who claims to be a scientist is going to come around asking about your dong. If that ever happens...

unzips fly, produces lamia plush figure

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Is this some stupid goonswarm initiation poo poo or something? Goddamn nerds

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

What are your thoughts on critical race theory, op?

*Insert meaningful quote by Jordan Peterson or Sam Harris*

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
I am personally acquainted with the Georgia mountains and everybody who lives there is Bad and dumb

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Welcome to GBS!

Please choose your GBS character class from the list below:
  • well-meaning white noise poster that people know only by their av
  • gimmick poster who runs that poo poo into the ground until their rap sheet is as long and repetitive as the ol dirty bastard’s arrest record.
  • inexplicably angry poster who gets triggered by a completely innocuous topic of your choosing
  • goku

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

Smugworth posted:

Boss makes a dollar while I make a dime, and that's why I poop on company time.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

The georgia mountains are nice the people there are all bad and dumb, ergo you're bad and dumb.

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

Stalizard posted:

I am personally acquainted with the Georgia mountains and everybody who lives there is Bad and dumb

Personally acquainted huh? I can tell.

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

Giraffe posted:

Forget your feelings, how about a video of you taking a crap at work?

I got low prices on my Onlyfans account. HMU and we'll get you those work poo poo videos.

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!

orange juche posted:

The georgia mountains are nice the people there are all bad and dumb, ergo you're bad and dumb.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Don't sign your posts OP.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

why would you do this

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

gently caress you I won't do what you tell me!

-Atlas

-Atlas

-Atlas

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I'm sorry OP but these forums are dead, and gay. Please respect our privacy during this difficult time.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
What do you think of forums user "low key sex master"? Your answer is going to determine your entire posting career

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

OP I have more posts per day than this poster, you should sign your posts, OP.

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

low key sex master posted:

What do you think of forums user "low key sex master"? Your answer is going to determine your entire posting career

I think if he mastered sex he wouldn't be on this forum.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
murk lore

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Atlas_Quinn posted:

I think if he mastered sex he wouldn't be on this forum.

I believe you have acquired a posting enemy.

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
I think this kid might just have what it takes

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql9-82oV2JE

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I poo poo

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Welcome to GBS!

Please choose your GBS character class from the list below:
  • well-meaning white noise poster that people know only by their av
  • gimmick poster who runs that poo poo into the ground until their rap sheet is as long and repetitive as the ol dirty bastard’s arrest record.
  • inexplicably angry poster who gets triggered by a completely innocuous topic of your choosing
  • goku

goku

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I ain't afraid of no rollycoaster. Are you OP?

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

orange juche posted:

I believe you have acquired a posting enemy.

If that's all it takes to make an enemy, I guess you are all liberals.

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g

Linux Pirate posted:

I ain't afraid of no rollycoaster. Are you OP?

I rode the Montu 21 times in a row in the front seat after sneaking in to a private event at Busch Gardens after sunset. *weird flex*

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I asked you a question

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe

Atlas_Quinn posted:

Boss makes a dollar while I make a dime, and that's why I poop on company time.

(Hmmm he knows the secret password)
WELCOME FRIEND!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP I sucked the poo poo out of a tuber, root straight out the ground I was sucking it the freak off in public at the local fungi collective. You wouldn't have believed how people reacted. They were astonished. There I was, sucking this tuber, freaking sucking, slobbing, slorping, glorping, florping, gasping and grasping on this tuber. Going to town like they say, if you understand. Little did I know this inspired a great tuber suck-off. People started going at it with the tubers all around, there were men, women, enbies all sucking on tubers like crazy people. They were nuts, toys in the attic, totally cuckoo. I started screaming because it hit my head like a ton of hammers and bricks and cement that I had started all this. It was me spit shining the everloving freaking crap out of some tuber shaft that got these people going. I mean really going OP, every tuber there had an inch of slobber caked over them, people were splarting their sputum on those tubers like lunatics. I started hyperventilating cause I knew I had to get out of there, the tuber-suck-lust was too intense, it was like a mirror held up to me. I didn't realize how randy I must have looked when I was sucking tubers my own self. Now I saw yonder folk vacuuming the gunk out of tuber dick like nutties and it just looked crazy to me, unbelievable OP. I started pushing people over. They yelled in protest and I saw some of them with vomit and spewage running down their shirts because they got so passionate, so into tuber fellatio that they were gagging their very own throats and barfing because their gag reflex was mundo no bueno OP. You wouldn't have believed it if you saw it. Anyway all those dead people are the reason I'm posting this to you from prison.