Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

I forgot the Kirkland frozen chicken bakes are like, 50% less the size of the food court ones. Bummer...

Still drat good!

Especially when you been :weed: :okpos:

These are 100% my top picks for when I'm too lazy to make food in anything but a microwave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Chicken bake supremacy

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I wish they'd sell Jameson and Diet Pepsi pre mixed in a bottle.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Only kind of costco adjacent since they never have any flavor but chipotle from my experience (though iirc others have said their stores sometime have different flavors?) but I made some chicken salad with Bitchin Bombay sauce, red onions, cilantro, and costco chicken breasts sous vide at 150 for 2 hours and it was loving delicious.

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

spinst posted:

I've been drinking a lot of the Bai Lemonade variety pack that Costco has. 10 calories per 18 ounces and pretty tasty.

Unfortunately my 'co has been out of them for awhile. :(

Mine had a brief period earlier this year where they sold variety packs of Spindrift, which was pretty great.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

bird with big dick posted:

Only kind of costco adjacent since they never have any flavor but chipotle from my experience (though iirc others have said their stores sometime have different flavors?) but I made some chicken salad with Bitchin Bombay sauce, red onions, cilantro, and costco chicken breasts sous vide at 150 for 2 hours and it was loving delicious.
poo poo that sounds good. I have a tub of the Bombay to use up cause I ran out of steam on eating it with celery. Maybe it'll hide the slightly odd flavor of my vegan shredded chicken :(

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

I am all about this polish carbonated mineral water they sell at my ‘co, Nałęczowianka. Giant 1.5 liter bottles in a six pack for 5 bucks. I hate drinking regular water, so I struggle to stay hydrated, and these absolutely hit the spot. I buy two of the six packs whenever I go to church and try to drink a whole one every day, it’s been really helpful for getting my add brain to develop good habits.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Got a bunch of the Kirkland hard ciders

Excited to drink a few and put my desktop back in action tonight

Rodney The Yam II
Mar 3, 2007

Johnny Truant posted:

You're gonna cover the whole desk in empties!?

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Got the Lacroix, wiper blades, toilet paper, and shop lights on sale. Grabbed a dog and lemonade. Blessed Tuesday.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

diet lemonade (3/4, fill the rest w/ water)

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
I should try half lemonade half plain soda water.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Rodney The Yam II posted:

You're gonna cover the whole desk in empties!?

Gonna build the desk legs outta Kirkland seltzer empties :cheers:

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

StormDrain posted:

I should try half lemonade half plain soda water.

This is what I do… sometimes with TOPO CHICO!

Love that stuff

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Johnny Truant posted:

Do they sell ciders now?

Or did you mean hard seltzers?

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

FCKGW posted:

Do they sell ciders now?

Or did you mean hard seltzers?

That's a very weird autocorrect, sorry, meant seltzer!

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

My one dilemma with buying Costco variety packs of various things is there is always the one flavor nobody likes you always get stuck with. Looking at you, cherry yogurt.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Lava Lamp Goddess posted:

My one dilemma with buying Costco variety packs of various things is there is always the one flavor nobody likes you always get stuck with. Looking at you, cherry yogurt.

Yeah it’s always great when you can find a variety pack of something with no weak links. The Miss Vickies chip packs are like that, all killer no filler. I am a sucker for variety packs.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

priznat posted:

Yeah it’s always great when you can find a variety pack of something with no weak links. The Miss Vickies chip packs are like that, all killer no filler. I am a sucker for variety packs.

My rule for boxes of little chip bags is no looking. When I grab one for my lunch, it's a blind pull and what I get is what's for lunch. Otherwise at the end of the month it's all funyons or BBQ chips.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

StormDrain posted:

Otherwise at the end of the month it's all funyons or BBQ chips.

The gently caress?!

Madness.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

StormDrain posted:

My rule for boxes of little chip bags is no looking. When I grab one for my lunch, it's a blind pull and what I get is what's for lunch. Otherwise at the end of the month it's all funyons or BBQ chips.

Yeah I did that with another brand because it had Ketchup (I hate that, I’m a bad Canadian) and then I would usually either give the bag away or toss it if no one else around to give it to. Now I just get ones I can eat all the options of!

The craft beer multipacks are a real source of issues for me though if they snuck some insanely hoppy ipas or fruit infused beers in there, blech.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Funyons are fuckin awesome, what're you on about

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

priznat posted:

Yeah I did that with another brand because it had Ketchup (I hate that, I’m a bad Canadian) and then I would usually either give the bag away or toss it if no one else around to give it to. Now I just get ones I can eat all the options of!

The craft beer multipacks are a real source of issues for me though if they snuck some insanely hoppy ipas or fruit infused beers in there, blech.

At least with beers after a couple of the good ones you can take down some of the bad ones.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Kirkland Signature bulk pisswater lager when

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Kirkland Signature bulk pisswater lager when

Been there, done that and it didn’t persist. The Co isn’t afraid to cut and run on shitter products.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
I like warm Steel Reserve, to the point of seeking it out, and even I couldn't drink the Kirkland Light. I also can't drink the loving hard seltzer though. It tastes like a car wash smells.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

The Midniter posted:

My thoughts on this item:

Still a big fan of it. The canister is on the somewhat smaller end, but it's a breeze to empty (takes literally seconds).

Being able to remove the long main tube and essentially have a dustbuster that takes any of the attachments is a real gem, too. Makes vacuuming stairs way easier.

Thanks for this! I'm gonna pick it up once it goes on sale. The nice part is, if I don't like it, Costco lets you return things without a hassle! Yay!

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

Johnny Truant posted:

Funyons are fuckin awesome, what're you on about

Funyons are great

I think my current favorite variety pack is the noosa yogurt, every flavor is great.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Virigoth posted:

Been there, done that and it didn’t persist. The Co isn’t afraid to cut and run on shitter products.

I am well aware of their past failures and I believe in their ability to right the wrong. They were right to drop the previous garbage, but putting a KS logo on some other light, inoffensive lager is not impossible.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Barry posted:

Funyons are great

I think my current favorite variety pack is the noosa yogurt, every flavor is great.

So the strawberry rhubarb tastes good? I've avoided buying them because of that flavor.

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal
If you don't like strawberry rhubarb it's probably not going to change your opinion but I think it's real tasty.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

strawberry rhubarb is the best Noosa :yum:

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

I don't know if I shared this, but the Momosan ramen is good, as far as instant ramen goes.

Got the thick sliced turkey breasts in there with some other fixings like kimchi and hot oil. Do recommend.

karthun
Nov 16, 2006

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

I would like to report that onions and relish are back at Costco. I repeat, onions and relish are back.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
:frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren:

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERFUCKER!

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum

Lord Zedd-Repulsa posted:

So the strawberry rhubarb tastes good? I've avoided buying them because of that flavor.

it tastes like strawberry. It's a good flavour and my second favourite since lemon is the best.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

karthun posted:

I would like to report that onions and relish are back at Costco. I repeat, onions and relish are back.

PBUC

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
Doesn't believe in the letter a
There isn’t a bad Noosa flavor in existence imo, and the 3 in the Costco pack are good safe flavors with Lemon being the best. Noosa has discontinued a lot of their more interesting flavors, which is a shame as I’d eat the Blackberry Serrano every day if they still made it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

Ledhed posted:

There isn’t a bad Noosa flavor in existence imo, and the 3 in the Costco pack are good safe flavors with Lemon being the best. Noosa has discontinued a lot of their more interesting flavors, which is a shame as I’d eat the Blackberry Serrano every day if they still made it.

Oh man that blackberry serrano was something else. What were the other one or two spicy flavors they had around that time? Maybe a pineapple jalapeno?