Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'd legit have bet everything I had that Matt Damon poo poo was a weird sex thing fan art.

:wtc:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Matt Daemon

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The cartoon animal version of Matt Damon basically ran Arthur over by mistake and when he looked at the carnage he saw Arthur bisected with his innards trailing out behind his car, a red streak glinting in the sun like a trail of rubies, it was the treasure he unlocked by the murder of Arthur but he could smell Arthur's fermented last dinner that had splorted out of his guts rancid and baking in the hot sun so even though he was enjoyed by the serendipity of his drunk driving leading to the death of a hated savage he still barfed because of the fetid sewage reek emanating from Arthur's guts which had burst like a ripe balloon leaden with the durian custard Arthur had mushed into his small bitch maw.

Anyway it was on the last episode

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Matt Damon kicked the poo poo out of me on the back of a school bus while calling me slurs I can't repeat here.

That was on Thursday.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Still amazes me that Arthur did quite a detailed South Park parody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Mq9weziwY

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
He's obviously a squirrel, with mange

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I wanna see Arthur and Doug Funnie duke it out wimpy style for the title of wussiest cartoon male.

Atlas_Quinn
Jul 26, 2021
deplorable j4g
Did this show ever even exist? Or is it the Mendela effect at work?

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I wanna see Arthur and Doug Funnie duke it out wimpy style for the title of wussiest cartoon male.

Arthur would win no contest

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Chrs posted:

Still amazes me that Arthur did quite a detailed South Park parody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Mq9weziwY

Is aping south park's style truly amazing?

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It's kind of funny unless you're a jaded calcified brained old person.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

PinheadSlim posted:

Kind of funny =/ amazing, IDIOT

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Arthur grew up to be an MMA wrestler and he is coming for you all

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Ventral EggSac posted:

Arthur grew up to be an MMA wrestler and he is coming for you all

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

:chloe:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

*tugging profusely at my collar as steam jets out*
I AH OOOH HAHA WOW I GOT I GOT SOMEWHERE I GOTTA BE RIGHT NOW

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Steven Crowder voiced the Brain and he's about to die, too. So it's not ALL bad news.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

PinheadSlim posted:

South park sucks and by transitive property so do its parodies

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
Arthur was a loving savage

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

A Fancy Hat posted:

Steven Crowder voiced the Brain and he's about to die, too. So it's not ALL bad news.

what the gently caress, what THE gently caress

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The cartoon animal version of Matt Damon basically ran Arthur over by mistake and when he looked at the carnage he saw Arthur bisected with his innards trailing out behind his car, a red streak glinting in the sun like a trail of rubies, it was the treasure he unlocked by the murder of Arthur but he could smell Arthur's fermented last dinner that had splorted out of his guts rancid and baking in the hot sun so even though he was enjoyed by the serendipity of his drunk driving leading to the death of a hated savage he still barfed because of the fetid sewage reek emanating from Arthur's guts which had burst like a ripe balloon leaden with the durian custard Arthur had mushed into his small bitch maw.

Anyway it was on the last episode

:same: but unironically

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

What did he do?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ventral EggSac posted:

what the gently caress, what THE gently caress

pretty loving wild, ain't it?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DICKLORD BONE posted:

Arthur was a loving savage

Ah yes, the ever popular 'potted plant poster', so fanatically common amongst children of a certain age who also like spaceships, etc.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

It didn't help that the real Matt Damon is the ugliest of the pretty boy actors.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

Ah yes, the ever popular 'potted plant poster', so fanatically common amongst children of a certain age who also like spaceships, etc.

I think that's supposed to be a painting, ya dum dum

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

For a second I thought you were calling Dicklord Bone a "potted plant poster" and I was trying to figure out what that means

sounds like a sick burn

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003

Ventral EggSac posted:

For a second I thought you were calling Dicklord Bone a "potted plant poster" and I was trying to figure out what that means

sounds like a sick burn

I thought the same thing, it turns out I am not in fact owned. But that was close

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

SilvergunSuperman posted:

No but the fact that a show aimed at 5 year olds dedicated a whole minute to recreating the basic plot of a South Park episode complete with a “kenny death” and a “screw you guys I’m going home” counter part is reasonably surprising.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DICKLORD BONE posted:

I thought the same thing, it turns out I am not in fact owned. But that was close

One day when you least expect it, Dicklord Bone, one day. But not THIS day.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

I CANNOT FYUCKING BELIEVE THEY CANCELLED ARTHUR WHO WOULD DO THIS WHY WOULD DO THIS HOW WOULD DO THIS I AM SO loving MAD FUGHT NOW I CANNOT STOP CRYING ABOUT ARTHUR AND DW AND BINKY RARGGGGGGGGGG

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

https://youtu.be/8-KKYgmtqqg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

Remember when Buster had a spin off that had an episode featuring a lesbian couple? It got cancelled after that. Now Arthur is cancelled after having an episode where his male teacher marries another guy.

It’s the fault of the gays.