Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
sorry nigel but thanks to Thatcher, there is no more british steel. but we do have this hotdog cart for you, and a cool paper hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vei
a hotdog cart? it wasn't what i was expecting, but i'll make it work... maybe... what if... this sounds crazy but what if i... pair it with a free soda......

Sex Robot

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

We only want what's best for the hotdog cart

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Nigel is an outspoken orb, he likes to poast and he likes to be quoted too

Macnult

barnold posted:

Nigel is an outspoken orb, he likes to poast and he likes to be quoted too

iiiiiin thiiiiis threeeeaaaad

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

this is the only nigel i respect

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
barnold

Percy Teatwillow posted:

this is the only nigel i respect

that's the guy

Escape From Noise

More like The Mild Thornberrys.

Jaguars!

Me, to disheveled looking Nigel: Ok, to recap, you need to use remote control to get past the suspect device. Then on a convenient seat by the lavatory you'll see a gun from Brixton in the sodium glare. Deliver that to the Gang of Four and they'll give you some love and a Molotov cocktail. The outdoor miner will hook up the high tension wire and that's when you throw the Molotov into the middle of the Human League. If you need me, you'll always find me in the kitchen at parties. Oh and above all, don't bring Harry. I don't need him around.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Prof. Crocodile

well I’ll be damned

barnold

Macnult posted:

i laffed at this post when i first read it but i really ought to quote it because it is just loving perfect :cabot:

Sex Robot

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Macnult posted:

Nigel is happy with his posts

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

hi I’ve been afk a while. what did we eventually settle on re: Nigel plans?