Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Akratic Method posted:

I guess when all the barbarian kings make those wolf head hats, the rest of the wolf has to go somewhere.

That's Joanna Newsom, musician and, more recently, Andy Samberg's wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Scratch Monkey posted:

That's Joanna Newsom, musician and, more recently, Andy Samberg's wife

lol I actually have some of her music and I had never bothered to learn what she looks like.

/r/atheists before its time

My favorite find of the day so far:

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

Akratic Method posted:

That little anime girl is so chuffed to be teaching you the word "gently caress"

If you can track it down, this book comes with a CD that's pretty hilarious. At least if you think a woman with a Japanese accent saying "You had best square your rear end away and starting making GBS threads me Tiffany cuffllinks" is funny.

Book title is Magical Marine Pixel Maritan.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Dip Viscous posted:

If you can track it down, this book comes with a CD that's pretty hilarious. At least if you think a woman with a Japanese accent saying "You had best square your rear end away and starting making GBS threads me Tiffany cuffllinks" is funny.

Book title is Magical Marine Pixel Maritan.

Thank you! I'm gonna find this, because just pronouncing the hiragana above the english phrases was already making me chuckle.

AI RAIKU YUU

KAMU OOBAA TOO MAI HAUSU ENDO FAKKU MAI SHISUTAA

edit: No CD yet, but: https://archive.org/details/artbook_Magical_Marine_Pixel_Maritan/mode/2up

further edit: https://www.youtube.com/user/anime2125/videos has what is probably enough of the lessons for the novelty to wear off. Sample cued up to where the Japanese lady starts reading from Full Metal Jacket:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOAO7VPYTiU&t=20s

Akratic Method fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Jul 27, 2021

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Akratic Method posted:

That little anime girl is so chuffed to be teaching you the word "gently caress"

Ah yes, the Maki Itoh English course.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

:nms: oh god oh jesus oh gently caress :nws: MS Paint violence.

bartok
May 10, 2006

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Akratic Method posted:

lol I actually have some of her music and I had never bothered to learn what she looks like.

/r/atheists before its time

My favorite find of the day so far:

Oh man, that shaving cream one is fantastic.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Salami Surgeon
Jan 21, 2001

Don't close. Don't close.

Nap Ghost

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Made with a surprising amount of effort considering that I can't see a way for it to be fetish art.

:smugjones:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Whoa.

Now, this might just just be someone remaking the webcomic character in HeroMaker for the hell of it. But the whole 'Doctor McNinja' idea started as the creator's SA user name, so this might honestly be the earliest alpha version of the concept. We need to get this internet artifact appraised so we can know its true value.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Whoa.

Now, this might just just be someone remaking the webcomic character in HeroMaker for the hell of it. But the whole 'Doctor McNinja' idea started as the creator's SA user name, so this might honestly be the earliest alpha version of the concept. We need to get this internet artifact appraised so we can know its true value.

Make it an NFT

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Holy gently caress I am 90% certain I used to work with her.

Weird lady.

dc3k
Feb 18, 2003

what.

hell yeah desktops

60 Hertz Jig
May 21, 2006

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

9/11? Kaiju? It's :nws: either way:

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Anime breaks brain like no other media

Maybe except anime games

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I enjoyed the five minutes I spent looking into this

(For those who do not want to go on a Google adventure: it is not some absurd meme about an English city like I assumed, but rather an inspired meme about the extreme lack of female students at Norwich University in rural Vermont [it is also a military school which I am sure is related to living forever])

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Ultra Carp

TK8325 posted:

Man I dunno what I expected but uh it wasn't that exactly

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

They're making a new Mass Effect?!

Inzombiac fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Jul 28, 2021

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

:nws::nws:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

TK8325 posted:

lmao

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

My avatar. Was made for me by a guy named Sari on the goonfleet forums. The dachshund wearing doggles in the center of the picture is named Frank. He was about 1 year old when that picture was taken. He is now 11.

Still a pimp though.

(The original album was Big Bear iirc)

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Jul 28, 2021

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

What band is this?

Bonus:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

this man looks like he owns a leisure shop

i feel like i would trust him to sell me a good pair of shoes

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I'm sure this is one of the alleged victims from that michael jackson documentary from last year?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

codo27 posted:

I'm sure this is one of the alleged victims from that michael jackson documentary from last year?

he's lead guitarist, vocals and clapping for Mystik Spiral, but they' re thinking of changing the name

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.

Frank Frank posted:

My avatar. Was made for me by a guy named Sari on the goonfleet forums. The dachshund wearing doggles in the center of the picture is named Frank. He was about 1 year old when that picture was taken. He is now 11.

Still a pimp though.

(The original album was Big Bear iirc)

jesus christ i thought this was the original. i didnt even parse the dachshund in the middle.

anyway

it's Dr McNinja again, what the hell

i'm assuming this is walter crunkite

probably what the current radar looks like in wisconsin, we're expecting possible hurricane force winds in milwaukee

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?

Remember when Flash was such a big deal you could sell a phone on the promise of supporting it in a future update? also SWYPE

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Now it's just about loving robots.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

:nws: https://randomwaffle.gbs.fm/images/95/9597abe18287d30893924711fe2e06890e19b9ab.jpg :nws:

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

It's true, I've been shacking :negative:

I don't think this is Grover, but it's almost as bad an exterior

edit: I hate this a little less than the magic pregnancy one, but gently caress this RPG too

Akratic Method fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Jul 29, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
That's groverhaus. The windows, the second little roof arch over the garage, the sad ranch house attached at the hip. It's grover or he has a legit lost idiot twin that saw his work and went, "THAT! That is what I WANT."