Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

OMG

I am always chloeing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

Roosevelt posted:

Hoss is gone.
So long pro catte. He had a good life with you.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Hoss was a good boy, I'm sorry.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

RIP Hoss, a pro catte with a pro butler.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

same

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I think widget has glitched

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?
widget and lulu

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

Calico page

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Fat calico solidarity

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

fat calico page

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Radio! posted:

fat calico page

Quoting Catface in the Catplace.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
i want to see tuna

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Radio! posted:

fat calico page

I never noticed Catface's little chest splotch before.

She's just magnificent

:kimchi:

Jhordhynne
Jan 12, 2010

i've got a posse of feral cats now. there's a few other people who feed them and look after them in the apartment.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

hello dickface, please do okay

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

we had a thunderstorm last night. Nic goes and hangs out on the landing, probably because it's farthest from any windows. the cats don't care.

Rocco wanted to come upstairs but discovered a barrier. he eventually turned around and went back down

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

Endless Mike posted:

we had a thunderstorm last night...

Same - except ours was a 1:51am Tornado Warning. We got our 3 cats together - the two big boys in our larger carrier, and Miss Malory in the smaller one by herself. She did not have a good time.

She will not hold still long enough for me to grab a photo right now but last night she kept pressing her face right into the cage mesh at the sides and the gates, eventually causing her nose to bleed. It's not super visible here (though you can just make out broken skin).

We tried everything we could think of to calm her down but if a tornado was coming through we had to be able to get into our crawl space (our house has no basement) so we really didn't want to just let her out of the cage. The thought of chasing a loose cat in the crawl space @2am is... yeah.

So it would seem that this morning I'm looking for a good soft carrier for her - does anyone have any solid suggestions?
Malory is a Maine Coon-ish big cat (though the smallest in this house) @ 12lbs.

sarcastx fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Jul 29, 2021

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

Happier times for Malory (the shaved leg is because she just last week had some dental work done and they needed to do IV stuff)

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

the whole gang together

the other two didn't care *much* about the weather and being crammed in the cage (though our house is ~50 yards from the tornado siren and they all loving hated that). Though Mr. Khan (orange) did repeatedly insist on sitting on Loki (black).

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

Wild EEPROM posted:

i want to see tuna

I hope this is okay to share, I'm pretty sure her butler posted it in thread at some point but I follow her Instagram: https://instagram.com/fur_goblin

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

sarcastx posted:

the whole gang together

the other two didn't care *much* about the weather and being crammed in the cage (though our house is ~50 yards from the tornado siren and they all loving hated that). Though Mr. Khan (orange) did repeatedly insist on sitting on Loki (black).
Them’s some pro rear end floofs

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

you ever wanted to be a cat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R-splyERsI

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

RIP Hoss. All cats, especially Bengals, go to heaven. :unsmith:

Here's a Mango to help meet the Bengal quota

Tail a little fluffed up, post startle.

Scritches on his favourite blanket

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
sir youve got a loving house leopard

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I love Bengals but I would never buy one. Maybe if they became more common and I found one at a shelter.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

calicos, house leopards, and all other cats

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

you ever wanted to be a cat

everybody wants to be a cat

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

graph posted:

sir youve got a loving house leopard

Yep. It's great.

Kwyndig posted:

I love Bengals but I would never buy one. Maybe if they became more common and I found one at a shelter.

Don't know where you are, but it does happen. A lot of people love the look, but just aren't prepared for their strong personalities, but IMO that's the main reason to get one, more so than the look. If cost is your only objection to buying one, look out for marbled examples with breeders. They're Bengal, but don't have the spots and so are usually much cheaper. Personally I think they're amazing looking in their own way, and their coat still feels like a normal Bengal (at is to say: almost frictionless).

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

sarcastx posted:

the whole gang together

walternate spotted

miss Malory is a good name and worthy of walternate status

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

they gettin bigger

also one of them has been making GBS threads in the bathtub which is like the dictionary definition of a "good news/bad news" type situation

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

pita demands submission

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

I'm not sure if this was a conversation or an argument.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D85ESOcANM8

Possibly both.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

sarcastx posted:

the whole gang together

MALLORY IS VERY PRETTY and the other cats and pro too

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

rotor posted:

they gettin bigger

also one of them has been making GBS threads in the bathtub which is like the dictionary definition of a "good news/bad news" type situation

So what are their names?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

So what are their names?

citrus and edna