Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
I’ve got a dilemma and only the advice of random internet strangers can get me to a solution. I’m on PF day in and day out scoping cute bitches. It’s a great site, the kind I can never quite believe is actually free to use. Cute bitches everywhere, sometimes in costumes and very often not in anything at all. Of course, you can pay and/or donate, but you don’t have to. And it has males too if you are looking for that.

Anyway.

Sophia is the cutest bitch I’ve ever seen. Amazing eyes, great personality, I fell in love the minute I saw her face. I want to give her everything I have. I know she’s gonna get a lot of attention from others and I don’t think I’d even get jealous.

But there’s one huge problem, she’s got no rear end in a top hat. For real. And you’ve read the thread title, so you know what comes next...

quote:

Sophia has a condition called Atresia Ani with Concurrent Rectovaginal Fistula. What does this mean? Well... it means Sophia was born without an anus. How is this possible? Her sphincter is connected to the top of her vagina and she passes her bowel movements through her vulva.

This is just so gross. I’m glad she’s ok; this is just her reality and she survives it fine. But I don’t know if I can handle it.

What should I do?

https://www.petfinder.com/dog/sophia-52459340/oh/kettering/paw-patrol-oh1158/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
get medical attention

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
making GBS threads vaginas is someone's fetish.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

just let the dog poo poo out the wrong hole op, it's gonna be ok

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
That no rear end bitch has a sweet face

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

i mean we all have gone down the wrong one at one point or another

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Makes me wonder if feces can go back in slightly causing infections. Is there a cleaning regimen for that? Btw cute dog.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Don’t adopt her if you don’t think you can handle it because you’ll just end up re-homing her or not providing the needed level of care. She’s a dog you aren’t going to be able to half-rear end. (No pun intended)

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Bidets, for dogs

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Tarkus posted:

Makes me wonder if feces can go back in slightly causing infections. Is there a cleaning regimen for that? Btw cute dog.

According to the post UTI is infrequent. It would make sense to happen, but also the immune system will get to know all those bacteria quite well. It's hard to say long run and that's part of why I'm nervous about applying.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
The thread title was unexpectedly literal.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Condolences on your dog's cloaca

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Are you sure it's not a bird? Maybe a misshapen penguin or ostrich??

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Sounds uncomfortable but that's a good dog

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
If you get her, Trupanion has been great pet insurance for one of my special needs dogs. Maybe you can convince your vet to give you a statement that says something like “this happened a few months after adoption and is totally not a preexisting condition”

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Dear Watson posted:

If you get her, Trupanion has been great pet insurance for one of my special needs dogs. Maybe you can convince your vet to give you a statement that says something like “this happened a few months after adoption and is totally not a preexisting condition”

Holy poo poo yes if you do adopt her make sure you do this.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Dear Watson posted:

“This dog was suddenly born with no rear end in a top hat. Weirdest fuckin’ thing. One day, fine. Next day, super jacked up poopchute from birth”.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
My "Yes, My Dog Shits Through Her Dog-Vag" t-shirt sure is prompting a lot of questions already answered by the shirt.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
Very average looking dog OP.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Actually a fart of the pussy is called "queef" (pronounced Spanishly)

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Honest;y if you have enough cash to afford whatever ongoing medical costs occur, get this dog.

How sad.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

Ugly In The Morning posted:

“This dog was suddenly born with no rear end in a top hat. Weirdest fuckin’ thing. One day, fine. Next day, super jacked up poopchute from birth”.

*insurance agent slams down stamp marked “denied” in bright red ink*

Preexisting conditions are not covered!

Time to get another vet, one that can convincingly claim that the rear end in a top hat disappeared at some point after you adopted the dog.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
drat, that bitch is hella cute

StarkRavingMad posted:

The thread title was unexpectedly literal.

Indeed, well played

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Sometimes you just gotta go Mum, no, I cant afford to keep helping you, I have this cat now that needs the insulin.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

They can make her a new anus. We have the technology.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Pawn 17 posted:

I don't.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Raise your hand if you thought OP was calling female humans “bitches” until you got to the dog photos *raises hand*

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

I. M. Gei posted:

Raise your hand if you thought OP was calling female humans “bitches” until you got to the dog photos *raises hand*

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Pawn 17 posted:

1. Actually I’m not a hundred percent sure we do have the technology to fix this.
2. If we can fix it, it’s probably hella expensive.
3. Gastrointestinal surgery is super risky and dangerous even on humans and it’s probably worse for dogs.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Pooch colostomy pouch

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
"That bitch is extra"

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Tarkus posted:

Hast thou naught Prarie Doggeth'd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
As much as it disgusts you that she's continually "raw doggin it" do not put your dog in the oven. That kills dogs!