Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Welcome fellow creatures this is the official forum for the Something Awful Dungeon that lies under the town.
This is where we can discuss current going ons and whats happening with our personal lives.

As you all know, There have been more clerics plumbing the depths recently and they are particular effective against undead minions so skeletons, zombies, ghosts, watch out.

Kobolds... I need you to stop loving with my potion rack, i know we have to share this section of the underground mushroom forest but it is not Mountain Dew Code Red. Those are essence of Wretched and im tired of lugging your bodies to the morgue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

can we please do something about all these bones

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I want to be a zombie hungering for Daryl

Only Daryl
I'm very very lost

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Please recycle any old bones and bring them to my laboratory for reanimation.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
can i be one of those haunted suits of armor that comes alive when adventurers haplessly walk past me

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
If you have an issue with the bones please contact a admonsterator, I cannot do anything about it.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Op, what version of Something Awful Dungeon is this? As an intellectual, I only play 3.5.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Am I a skeleton or a bone golem?!!? Somebody help

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
*schlorps along a corridor absorbing the corpses of monsters and adventurers into my gelatinous body*

*excretes a trail of undigested bones behind me*

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
Do we... do we roll for initiative? something something rolling bones?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I am a riddle master

If you answer my riddle correctly, you get transported to a random part of the dungeon. If you fail to answer it correctly, you must gaze upon my naked flesh as I perform the dreaded helicopter whirl

Do you dare walk my path, adventurer?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Anyone got some Star Trek videos on VHS? If you do you can escape the dungeon with your buttholes intact.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

low key sex master posted:

I am a riddle master

If you answer my riddle correctly, you get transported to a random part of the dungeon. If you fail to answer it correctly, you must gaze upon my naked flesh as I perform the dreaded helicopter whirl

Do you dare walk my path, adventurer?

gently caress yeah, hit me

*spits directly onto ancient cobblestone floor*

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
They don't pay me enough for this.

*Cleans monster poop with a broom*

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
If the gelatinous cubes didn't dress so slutty maybe we wouldn't have to deal with all these heavily armed sex tourists. Just sayin.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

I've been tasked with guarding this empty corridor that leads nowhere and has nothing of interest in it

Are you guys getting paid for this

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

Well if the stairs had some railings we could just safely walk out of the dungeons, but until then only our stuntmen can walk up and down the stairs. READ YOUR CONTRACTS EVERYONE. :shrug:

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
The only thing remarkable about me is my double jointed nose. Yet I still have to live in the dungeon.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

YOU GOT SOMETHIN TO SAY

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

For the last time please bring all bones to the Ossuary on the 17th floor. There, Skeletrina the Bonemancer will make new skeletons and replace missing parts of old skeletons.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
i walk up do the biggest monster here and suck his dick

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I mean, can a cube even consent?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

As a Cloaker I would really REALLY like something to be done about the moth problems on floor six. I know they don't bother most of you but for me they're pretty much an existential crisis soo...

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
close the portcullis you’re letting the stink out

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
The last wizard I encountered was a huge perv and he cast a “dick hydra” spell on me. Now I have way too many dicks. Does anyone know a “only one dick please” spell?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I heard the monsters in the D&D section of the dungeon are horrifying and that you should never go there. Anybody know about this?

GBS monsters seem cool though.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I've started a side hustle repurposing adventurer gear. Hit me up if you want a table made of swords or a cursed shoe chair!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm sexy and nude monster. I poo poo myself and it casts Cloudkill

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
What's my CR?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Athanatos posted:

What's my CR?

Mods are usually pretty high.

What level of the dungeon are you boss on?

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm sexy and nude monster. I poo poo myself and it casts Cloudkill

In the American version you are a sexy monster in a onesie that shits itself and casts Cloudkill.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I have a special rule that seems self-contradictory and that no one really understands, but a cool illustration

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Cubone posted:

YOU GOT SOMETHIN TO SAY

yes actually my insurance provider has informed me that if i end up in the dungeon er one more time with bone related injuries they are going to have to drop my rear end. maybe we can get a bone shelf or utilize some of the hundreds of empty treasure chests i dont know im just spit balling here.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Ahh, a female adventurer! I cast Carry Printer!

There is no effect.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

code:
WHADDYA BUYIN???

GOKUS PANTS -------- 10BUX

CANCEL  BUY

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

hey uh look I just got back from foraging the subdungeon for iridium and uh I mean all our problems seem kinda trivial compared to the plight of abysstites

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

Kirk Vikernes posted:

Op, what version of Something Awful Dungeon is this? As an intellectual, I only play 3.5.

It's obv ver 69.420

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

The Voice of Labor posted:

hey uh look I just got back from foraging the subdungeon for iridium and uh I mean all our problems seem kinda trivial compared to the plight of abysstites

I'm also a fan of abysstitties

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

One in the Bum posted:

It's obv ver 69.420

Now that the Weedlord Bonerhitler boss encounter is out, some of our older weed and boner-based monsters need to be updated to use similar mechanics.

Alright, people, line up. Line up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Monster? I barely ate her!