Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Sid Vicious has become a feral squatch haunting the greater Ontario region. Some say if was the TikTok that did it too him but I think it may have been my giving his two children a crate of Mountain Dew and five hour energies that put him over the edge and caused him to leave society. If approached please avoid eye contact, hand him some timbits and marijuana, and give him a courtesy five minute charge for his phone and maybe a tug.

God bles, I am gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
rest in peas Sid

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Alls Guelph that ends guelph

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Punch me up some maple.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

eugh

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I am nearly positive that if sasquatches were real, "squatch" would be a racial slur

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i need weed

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my feet are notmal size but i m really hairy

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I thought I saw a sasquatch once, turns out it was just a very large and drunk woman who was sneaking through the bushes trying to find a car to steal and was absolutely covered in burs.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It always feels like
That Sid is SQUATCHIN MEEE
And turnin' tricks on me.
*do dodo do*

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Lets hunt him

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Lets hunt him

RIP Drew this is what he lived for and died for

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I'm leaving small nuggs of weed in a trail towards a McDonald's ball pit, its now only a matter of time

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Sid Vicious posted:

nice

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I'm leaving small nuggs of weed in a trail towards a McDonald's ball pit, its now only a matter of time

what you don't realize is that Sid is already IN the ball pit and will emerge from it like Godzilla from the sea and follow your trail in reverse leading him back out to the wilds.
*In That One Dude from 'Hunt for Red October' voice* You've killed US you arrogant rear end

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I swear I saw Sid in the woods once, tattered GBS shirt just barely visible. He smiled at me then stubbed his toe on a log.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

In a cruel and sadistic ('Sid'istic??) twist of the knife, the shirt Sid-squatch was wearing wasn't truly a gbs shirt, it was a giant printed version of the 'R.I.P. Drew' logo I made up that one time. He's just sick in the head that guy.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

He killed me

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

brb petitioning Canadian Parliament to get sid some weed, pronto. If that fails, I'm petitioning Parliament Funkadelic.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

do we get to see the ufo or what

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

do we get to see the ufo or what

No he killed that too

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021
What means...'tug'?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Squach Vicious

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Sid and I made love upon the astral plane

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Vakal posted:

I thought I saw a sasquatch once, turns out it was just a very large and drunk woman who was sneaking through the bushes trying to find a car to steal and was absolutely covered in burs.

I was looking for my car rear end in a top hat

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Spinz posted:

In certain parts of America, a large crazed drunken woman covered with brambles while stumbling through the underbrush being mistaken for Big Foot is actually a compliment

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Spinz posted:

:lmao:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Spinz posted:

How did you lose your car's rear end in a top hat???

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Sid Vicious posted:

i need weed

Sid Vicious posted:

Looks like we got ourselves a skunk ape!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Sid Vicious posted:

So not a squatch but a hobbit?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Big Beef City posted:

In certain parts of America, a large crazed drunken woman covered with brambles while stumbling through the underbrush being mistaken for Big Foot is actually a compliment

I am convinced that a fair number of bigfoot sightings are actually crazy humans who left society to live in the wilderness like apes.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

super sweet best pal posted:

So not a squatch but a hobbit?

dont call me short

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

Sid Vicious posted:

i need weed

walk to the weed store dude. wifes been into these things lately from our neighborhood one, they keep em cold and ready

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I been suckin on nails all day

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

I am convinced that a fair number of bigfoot sightings are actually crazy humans who left society to live in the wilderness like apes.

I'm trying to workshop an absolutely brutal "Yes, your mother" joke out of this but just imagine the general concept and let your mind roll it over.

e: not your mother, nothing's rolling that over, the joke idea thing.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I saw it coming from a mile away

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

large hands posted:

walk to the weed store dude. wifes been into these things lately from our neighborhood one, they keep em cold and ready

my wife gave me a ride, she really digs the legend orange dark chocolate and i just keep buying the Palmetto Headband because i love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lol