Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Saluting this hero. No minimum wage job is worth the disrespect to a king

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

God when these wars really heat up (when Dynamite beats Raw) internet crazies are going to be so much fun to laugh at.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I bet somewhere there's a social media manager at Dominos actually doing the research today and being pissed that they missed the chance to say something like "Dominos disavows the use of pizza cutters as sharp objects on other people. These are trained professionals, do not try this at home. With that said, use promo code MDKALLDAY to get 10% off your next order"

like you had the perfect chance to go viral here

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Dominos didn’t do anything though did they?

The only source for any of it is that one guy with the random sports news site who seemingly got a canned “No, dominos doesn’t support whatever it is you’ve contacted us to bitch about we’re absolutely going to look into it and not immediately forget all about you and your gripe the second this conversation is over, you loving mark” isn’t it?

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

rare Magic card l00k posted:

God when these wars really heat up (when Dynamite beats Raw) internet crazies are going to be so much fun to laugh at.

Dynamite is gonna beat RAW in like a month

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Dynamite is gonna beat RAW in like a month

Like if in a month or 2 the episodes regularly feature CM Punk and Bryan Danielson I honestly think it could. That's gonna get a lot of eyeballs.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Hell I'm wondering what kind of numbers the August 20th Rampage will draw since they all but said that Punk is going to be there

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Totino's Party Pizzas are gang affiliated

cams
Mar 28, 2003

History Comes Inside! posted:

Dominos didn’t do anything though did they?

The only source for any of it is that one guy with the random sports news site who seemingly got a canned “No, dominos doesn’t support whatever it is you’ve contacted us to bitch about we’re absolutely going to look into it and not immediately forget all about you and your gripe the second this conversation is over, you loving mark” isn’t it?
a dominos pr person gave a completely harmless "yeah sure we're definitely looking in to that" to a concern troll and wrestling fans are gossipy morons

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Dominos please notice us senpai.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
Well let's just see if there's any dominos ads next dyna (There will be)

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Mr. Squishy posted:

MDK gang declaring a general strike.

Dr. Chainsaws PhD
May 21, 2011

being worked to death does not count for the D in MDK

AK-47
Jul 10, 2001

https://twitter.com/FuegoDelSol/status/1421212237704880134

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/pabstblueribbon/status/1420884974090215424?s=21

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

The person running that PBR account wishes so bad it was a torn up can of pbr instead of a pizza cutter

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

explosivo posted:

The person running that PBR account wishes so bad it was a torn up can of pbr instead of a pizza cutter

https://twitter.com/pabstblueribbon/status/1420910827499106305?s=21

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Man Meltzer lets himself get worked so easy these days, huh

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rarity posted:

Man Meltzer lets himself get worked so easy these days, huh

he was making GCW crowds cry just a week ago. He is the master of working wrestling fans

cams
Mar 28, 2003

dave meltzer and bryan alvarez both thought jon moxley was putting real shards of broken glass into kenny omega's mouth

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

https://twitter.com/ajwarda/status/1420922662851907585

deadkiller615
Aug 7, 2007
yea, I kill dead stuff. so what?

I feel there would be a Medusa spot where Trevor Lawrence throws a WWE belt in the trash and is handed an AEW one.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

all hail our death match king

https://twitter.com/TheMattCardona/status/1421160588449824769

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

cams posted:

dave meltzer and bryan alvarez both thought jon moxley was putting real shards of broken glass into kenny omega's mouth

They were right he did do that.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lol why wouldn’t you, the labor market has never been better for workers

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol why wouldn’t you, the labor market has never been better for workers

Honestly everyone owes it to themselves to quit in a spectacular fashion or get fired from a lovely job at least once.

I got fired for riding a bike into a canal it was tight

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Yes but have you ever thought about MDK

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

stab posted:

Yes but have you ever thought about MDK

:hmmyes:

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
Behold, the lamest tweet

https://twitter.com/undertaker/status/1421175374269005826

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

:whitewater:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Shard posted:

Like if in a month or 2 the episodes regularly feature CM Punk and Bryan Danielson I honestly think it could. That's gonna get a lot of eyeballs.

"AEW is only beating Raw because they signed a couple big names people actually want to see. Unfair advantage."

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

sticklefifer posted:

"AEW is only beating Raw because they signed a couple big names people actually want to see. Unfair advantage."

I swear to god you'll probably see this "Well it didn't beat Smackdown so it doesn't count." Then when it does beat Smackdown if it didn't beat raw that same week "Well it didn't beat Raw no big deal." Then when it beats both in the same week, "it was only one week, who cares."

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
its gonna be "theyre not on the same night, it doesnt count"

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

It'll be "They only drew because of guys who got popular because of WWE, so technically, when you look at it, AEW didn't win, it was WWE who really won."

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Davros1 posted:

It'll be "They only drew because of guys who got popular because of WWE, so technically, when you look at it, AEW didn't win, it was WWE who really won."

Isn't that almost literally the argument they make about when WCW got hot, despite that there had been talent moving back and forth for years and Hogan had been there for like 2 years?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/The_MJF/status/1421261360105771011?s=20

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

the funniest poo poo was still when Taker showed up to a basketball game in full costume because he saw Lebron wear a wwe shirt, then lebron never came out for hours to meet him and then told the press he didnt give a poo poo lol

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

DLC Inc posted:

the funniest poo poo was still when Taker showed up to a basketball game in full costume because he saw Lebron wear a wwe shirt, then lebron never came out for hours to meet him and then told the press he didnt give a poo poo lol

My King.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

maybe i'm pearl clutching here, but continuing to be horny on main for someone who does not want the attention, whether it be kayfabe or not, is not a good look. esp when all the blizzard poo poo hit the fan earlier this week and is making national news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I don't know if what happens in a totally unconnected industry should have much bearing on whether the "angle" is in poor taste or not.