Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Side Effects
Diarrhea
Not Dirrahea
View Results

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I immediately passed out and when I woke up I was the protagonist of an isekai.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Moderna.

Sore arm for a couple days (just like flu shot). Headache, chills, developed about 12 hours later and continued for about another 18 hours. Got better with some ibuprofen. Was totally fine after that.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Moderna

First dose: nothing
Second dose: sore arm where I was jabbed for a day

Hopefully it worked

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I like the “I felt like I was going to die for several days but no effects and totally fine after that!” posts.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i had a brutal sickness for 48 hours the exact same as covid had been when i got it previously, tenderness on old injuries, and deafness

Meme Poker Party posted:

I immediately passed out and when I woke up I was the protagonist of an isekai.

so you... got better?

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
Moderna. My veins bubbling with mRNA goodness. Side effects : Sore shoulder. Helped increase evolutionary pressure to create more terrible virus variants we will never get rid of.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
Anal fissures. Like really bad.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Next time ask for more lube when you're getting the covid suppository

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

No runs but I had 16 hours of:
Joint pain
Headaches
Cold sweats
Fever (first 5 hours)
Upset stomach (Mild)

High_Life
Sep 19, 2004

MIND GAMES...
Little bit of sore arm... for first shot. Nothing for second. The biggest thing is the 2 fuckers in office who won’t get vaccinated so we can all take masks off.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
2x pfizer. Sore arm and lethargy. 2nd time I just smoked weed the whole time it was sore and I doubt I even noticed the pain or the tireds. Smoke weed literally every day.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

High_Life posted:

Little bit of sore arm... for first shot. Nothing for second. The biggest thing is the 2 fuckers in office who won’t get vaccinated so we can all take masks off.

Fire both those fuckin' jerkoffs.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ventral EggSac posted:

My balls got flat and grew in circumference so everytime I walk it sounds like muffled cymbals (muffled cause I'm wearing pants)

Sounds like an easy problem to resolve

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Pfizer

1 was a somewhat sore arm and that was it
2 was nothing at all

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Racism

mtcr
Jun 14, 2020

hold thy ground, sinners
Sore arm, headache, sweaty chills. They went away in a day.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Pfizer twice, in both cases I had a mild sensation the following day where the needle pierced the muscle... no actual side effect from the vaccine. Same for my partner, daughter and parents. (I think my dad had Moderna though)
No side effects reported.

e: I did pick "Diarrhea" in the poll because it seemed like the sensible thing to do.

Bronze Fonz fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Jul 31, 2021

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Moderna, one shot so far, vaccinator person was drat expert, almost did not feel, 15 minute wait, went home, little ache at injection site for a couple of days,
my dick now causes drones to crash into each other in the air. its great.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Fuller, more bountiful man-breasts

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
My body felt like an oven and I was able to cook a pizza on it

Came out pretty tasty

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
it wasnt what was in the shot that was the problem. it was the goober that gave it.

first rear end in a top hat stuck the needle in and stirred it around like he was mixin paint. that sucked, and it hurt worse than any other shot Ive ever had in my life. Arm hurt like a mofo for 2 days cause of that fucknut - no symptoms otherwise.

second one was given by an angel from heaven - literally didnt even feel it, actually asked "youre done already??!!" when the bandaid went on.

~12 hours after 2nd shot got a wee bit of fever and took a nap for the day and it was gone by ~36 hours after the second shot.

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017
My side effect was a bunch of loving idiots not getting vaccinated

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

i've heard the gurgling of young gods in my back yard ever since I got the shot

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

• ability to speak to stones
  • lewd statues blush around me
  • can transform to the size of a virus

cubicle gangster
Jun 26, 2005

magda, make the tea
I have never felt sicker than I did off the second pfizer dose.
12 hours after I got it an all encompassing body pain rolled in and I could barely stand to move. Never felt anything like it. Lay barely moving for 24h drifting in and out of sleep and then it vanished as quickly as it rolled in.
Genuinely have no memory of ever feeling worse, if I hadn't been told the side effects can be bad I'd have been on my way to the hospital. I've had pneumonia and didn't feel as rough (but it did take a lot longer to recover)

Edit: no diahreah - was a few days before I pooped again and it was like passing a small boulder.

cubicle gangster fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Jul 31, 2021

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Moderna

1st: sore arm.

2nd: vertical-temporal displacement, desquamated melodies, phantasmagorical cabinetry, intense disdain for self expression
headache, low grade fever, body aches, fatigue for maybe 12 hours

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
My dick fell off and in its stead grew a new penis that was even worse, ballsack increased two decimeters in length, lips puffy, flustered look.

Kimchi Surplus
Dec 4, 2007

Daddy's out of bourbon...
Pfizer 1: Slight pins and needles in extremities that went away after the first night. Currently just mild soreness at the injection site. That's about it.

Pfizer 2 on 8/20

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I became magnetic and gained a strong desire to fight the X-Men.

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
I started flashing different colours so went outside and walked into a bunch of goombas, killing then instantly. It wore off after a few minutes and I turned back into regular Mario

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Moderna. First shot arm hurt and was a bit tired, second shot I had shakes and fever during the night then a level fever over the next day. Was tired af the two days after.

Fat Loser
May 27, 2004

I started farting like a confetti canon, only it was wet and it was not my birthday.

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE

Fat Loser posted:

I started farting like a confetti canon, only it was wet and it was not my birthday.

Ill have what hes having, please. Thank you.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I got the Moderna vaccine and I have this weird side effect where I haven't died of covid. Has anyone else experienced this??!?!1

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I had diarrhea but I sustain myself on garbage so that wasn't a change.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

FoolyCharged posted:

I got the Moderna vaccine and I have this weird side effect where I haven't died of covid. Has anyone else experienced this??!?!1

Sorry I can't respond to this, I died of covid.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

grew a third dick, op

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Pfizer fatigue and moderately sore arm for 2 day for each shot.

Pretty much the same as every other shot I've had. Flu, tetanus, mmr booster

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I got the J&J shot and used it as an excuse to take a day off work but I was mostly fine. Had a fever at +12 hours and a general sense of discomfort but I did a weed, went to bed, slept ~10 hours, and was fine when I woke up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
  • Music all sounds the same backwards as forwards
  • Carried everywhere by ghosts (they took me to work :()
  • Constant visions of the end times; can't fully make them out because of the blood in my eyes
  • People I don't like kept winning the lottery
It got better, after exactly 27 and 3/4 days.