Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Hello friends, Paul Zuvella here. As you all know its the NBA offseason, so we are all going to be extremely bored for the next 2 months, yelling at eachother about Russ on the Lakers, or if hotdogs are sandwiches. Fear not, though as I have a solution! As you may or may not know, the NBA recently annouced that its going to be putting out their top 75 players of all time list during next years NBA all star festivities. What better way to spend the offseason than getting SAS's opinion so we can see how our list compares to the eXpErTs?

HOW ITS GONNA WORK
You are going to rank your top 40 players of all time, send them to me in an obvious numbered list and then send them to me. The players will get a score (40 points for #1, 39 for #2, ect), I'll get everyone's score tallied and then annouce the top 75 point gettings, in order starting on September 1st over the course of a few days. I thought about letting everyone send over an actual list of 75 players, but frankly that would probably be asking too much and 40 from each person should probably get us the correct listing anyway.

HOW TO VOTE
Either PM me your list, or send it to sasbasketball75@gmail.com by August 28th. The list will start getting announced on September 1st.

RULES, SO I DON'T GO ISNANE

1)Please submit your list in order from 1-40 without numbers, bullets, or any accopanying text. Like this:
code:
player 1
player 2
player 3
player 4
ect
2) please include your SAS username in the email if you are voting that way, or your votes will be ignored
3) Only vote for each player once
4) Please use their full name, as it is listed on BasketballReference.com (For example, Lebron James should be written out as LeBron James)
5) Only vote once
6) Feel free to talk about basketball in the thread, or specific players. However do not share your exact list ahead of time.
7) Don't be a dick

e: If a mod or admin could please fix the thread tag so its the correct NBA one, I would appreciate it lol

Paul Zuvella fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Jul 31, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Lebron james

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
cant wait to see Kobe outside the top 20 and probably a few spots behind dirk

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
Westbrook is gonna be like twenty five places higher than Scottie (assuming he even makes it) our list is gonna be so much better than the real one

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Jerome Kersey #1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

got some chores tonight posted:

Westbrook is gonna be like twenty five places higher than Scottie (assuming he even makes it) our list is gonna be so much better than the real one

with a small enough sample size and enough trolls good things will happen