Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

CPColin posted:

How do I practice

u gotta take out your lower ribs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

gently caress yeah

I think NWO from Ministry still has it beat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhPx9QdzNpA

I wonder how many speakers it’s destroyed with that first barrage of sound

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

got znc set up and all that poo poo but when i connect to it from a different device it doesn't allow me any logs whatsoever

i thought being able to track the conversation while im offline was the entire loving point

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr9ie2J2690

best opening track in rock music

this is a song that makes you want to just put your right foot down *hard*

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
still bummed I won’t be seeing KMFDM, Front Line Assembly, and Ministry all at the same concert

on the other hand, Helmet is stepping in for KMFDM

and everybody who’s anybody will be at that show, guaranteed

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

someone I know once said of Ministry’s “Stigmata,” I can feel my hearing impairing!

now that’s an opening track

https://youtu.be/GpdO6syZBiM

it was loving amazing live

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

so is znc supposed to not do its loving job by default or what

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

eschaton posted:

still bummed I won’t be seeing KMFDM, Front Line Assembly, and Ministry all at the same concert

on the other hand, Helmet is stepping in for KMFDM

and everybody who’s anybody will be at that show, guaranteed

I would consider getting a q-tip jammed up my nose and into my brain for a Helmet/Ministry gig.

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Kazinsal posted:

I would consider getting a q-tip jammed up my nose and into my brain for a Helmet/Ministry gig.

https://loudwire.com/ministry-2021-tour-helmet-front-line-assembly/

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Oh man I wonder if I can dart down to Seattle for that show then back home long enough to be able to make a flight on the 12th to Toronto for the Dream Theater show + visiting family...

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I don’t have it on hand but a few years ago There was a “fun” graph making the rounds correlating the rear end-eating trend and gastrointestinal bacterial infections. Makes neti pot mishaps look like walks through the garden

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/RealHeathcliffs/status/1421455460981477377

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

cls: landlord switched to a new resident portal which went live on the 30th, friday. rent is due on the 1st, sunday. in order to pay my rent, i need to add my bank info. in order to use that info to pay rent, i need to "verify" it which involves them doing the stupid depositing pennies dance, which takes 2 business days. otherwise, i need to add a debit card, which carries a processing fee.

guess i'm gonna be late lol

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

hbag posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

cjs: doin' saturday processing hungover going great! only two typos in my sql making things take 2 hours longer than it should :smithicide:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

cjs: Someone put my name forward as a competent c++ developer. So it seems like I may have my poison of choice between c++ or dev ops work in the future.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

AnimeIsTrash posted:

cjs: Someone put my name forward as a competent c++ developer. So it seems like I may have my poison of choice between c++ or dev ops work in the future.
Fake your death and move to Belize

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

first movie since 2020 - off to see The Green Knight.

Cineplex had a neat feature where you picked your seat(s) and it blocks off people around you - super nice

so stoked to finally see this - trailer dropped a month before lock down in february and got delayed till this weekend

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

what the gently caress

cjs wasnt supposed to go to the goldmine

it's supposed to be a sad and dismal place that i created when i was on the verge of a nervous breakdown

you all have played yourself for absolute fools

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Deviant posted:

what the gently caress

it's supposed to be a sad and dismal place that i created when i was on the verge of a nervous breakdown

men will literally create a 4700 page thread instead of going to therapy

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

men will literally create a 4700 page thread instead of going to therapy

it turned out the problem WAS external and having a boss who didn't verbally abuse me sorted 99% of the problems

it worked out about the same.

also my stock option cash dropped into my bank account today so im gonna do a sick wheelie set to a cash register noise and maybe buy a new couch

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Deviant posted:

what the gently caress

your thread concept was no match for loud toast. all edifices must someday crumble

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

your thread concept was no match for loud toast. all edifices must someday crumble

harsh but true.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

C weekend s: Listening to this fine old mix and trying to chill out, been a gently caress of a week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdk9a88sACs

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/_restaurant_bot/status/1421264877906239491

absolutely would

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

hbag posted:

let me guess, you’re starting znc and logging out, and it’s not staying alive through the logout

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

eschaton posted:

let me guess, you’re starting znc and logging out, and it’s not staying alive through the logout

no

for some loving reason the playback size was set to 0 by default lmao

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

hbag posted:

no

for some loving reason the playback size was set to 0 by default lmao

wish yospos wouldn’t play back your posts

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i don't know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcNxYFLmp6E

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

:pwn:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

the YosDad version of just going to the store for cigarettes

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Deviant posted:

what the gently caress

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
updating to a newer family

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/theorywife/status/1420692470187261953

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i guess i am getting hungry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
hey lois remember that time we ordered indian food?