Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Oh hell yeah I'm hitting the co for lunch today

E: A shameful snipe, PBUC

karthun posted:

I would like to report that onions and relish are back at Costco. I repeat, onions and relish are back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
This is bullshit! On Monday I was offered relish which I declined, and ketchup and yellow mustard.

Where are my onions and deli mustard?

Triburon
Dec 28, 2020
https://www.businessinsider.com/typical-costco-shopper-demographic-asian-american-woman-earning-high-income-2021-7?amp

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
Premier Protein is going on sale the month I'm going on a liquid diet in preparation for gastric bypass surgery. I'm going to be drinking 3-5 of those loving things a day from mid-August to mid-September before and after surgery so this sale is especially welcome. PBUC.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Johnny Truant posted:

strawberry rhubarb is the best Noosa :yum:

This is the way.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Can you still get shitfaced on whiskey if you have gastric bypass? Asking for myself.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

bird with big dick posted:

Can you still get shitfaced on whiskey if you have gastric bypass? Asking for myself.

You get really drunk, really fast, on very little alcohol.

e: on gastric sleeve at least.

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

i kind of miss having the ramekins because dressing my dog and taking it somewhere to eat later results in a sloppy bag. it would be awesome if they had a little stack out at the station for to-go condiments.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
I hate the unreliability of stock. The Yasso mint choc chip frozen yoghurt bars are amazing but they're there half the time and weren't there today. The bubbies mochi wasn't there today either. I did get mini-pizzas today which weren't there last time. Diaper genie bags were out. etc.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

redreader posted:

I hate the unreliability of stock. The Yasso mint choc chip frozen yoghurt bars are amazing but they're there half the time and weren't there today. The bubbies mochi wasn't there today either. I did get mini-pizzas today which weren't there last time. Diaper genie bags were out. etc.

Gonna be more and more common I'm afraid, it's not just a Costco thing

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

that was my nickname in college

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

pnumoman posted:

Gonna be more and more common I'm afraid, it's not just a Costco thing

I’m intrigued. Tell me more.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Ultimate Mango posted:

I’m intrigued. Tell me more.

in a nutshell: the world is falling apart

Hutla
Jun 5, 2004

It's mechanical
I don’t know if you’ve been off of the planet for the last 18 months, but the just in time supply chain is very broken right now. Getting things off of boats is hugely backlogged, and ground shipping is costing 2-3 times what it did before COVID, that’s before the jump in price for refrigerated freight. You can’t even book train cargo space unless you’re a large scale buyer with planning running a month + in advance. They’ll give you pricing, just no availability.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Sorry for the derail, I thought there was some amazing new level of hosed that we were about to achieve beyond the imminent collapse of the us stock market.

At least we have supplies from Costco to keep us going. *checks fridge* yep, ten lbs of Kerrygold butter.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

When did the Costco packs of butter go from a package of 4 1lb boxes to a package of 3?

extravadanza
Oct 19, 2007

toplitzin posted:

When did the Costco packs of butter go from a package of 4 1lb boxes to a package of 3?

News to me! Must have just changed over.

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

toplitzin posted:

Shrinkflation strikes again!

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Why is all the wine on Costco.com CA ONLY ? :argh:

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

It's not just the paper towels.

Napkin packs are smaller too.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

FogHelmut posted:

It's not just the paper towels.

Napkin packs are smaller too.

Gee thanks Obama.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Yea but they're W I D E S H E E T S

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
The large roll paper towels for commercial dispensers now have a larger cardboard roll in them too. Not sure how much they cut off the length of the overall roll but they're obnoxious because now they don't roll as smoothly in the dispenser when they get low and sometime jump off the guides entirely.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

where's the bird though

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Please do a side by side comparison of sheet wideness. The Costco thread demands it.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

New Death Grips Confirmed?

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

:hmmyes:

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

That's my leg and costco socks.

They the same width. Old on left, new on right.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

If I ever see your fuckin leg in this fuckin thread again there is gonna be trouble.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I don't read this thread to look at legs.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I don't like it

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

UNCROPPED

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

gently caress YOUR LEG

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

So hairy. Like a spider.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

gently caress you that's batrial

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Sorry you ain't high test

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Gaius Marius posted:

gently caress you that's batrial

SPEAK ENGLISH

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Je ne parle pas anglais. すみません.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

i bought those vodka cocktail freezies and they taste like poo poo!!!